The Nighttime Has BEGUN! Rp Plot/Interest check!

[colour=#ff0000]WARNING HUGE SPOILER FOR SEASON 4 DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT A SURPRISE RUINED!

I NORMALLY HATE SPOILERS BUT THIS IDEA WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME[/colour]

Thank you! There we go! Well in the Season4 spoiler video there is a sneak peak of the return of Nightmare Moon! Well since such a plot really won't go on in WOE...I decided to make a FFA PLOT!

Now despite the fact this is FFA I want it to be the flavour of the show as much as possible, I will be playing Princess Luna

However if you already play a cast character you get first dibs on the slot

The plot is as followed! After the Celebration of Princess Twilight Sparkle once again the Poor Princess of the Moon has been cast in the shadows! Now there is not just one but THREE other Ponies that utterly make her obsolete! Her role was already hardly needed since Celestia can do both jobs but NOW Twilight is there to summon forth the stars and the colours of the sunset! Now ALL Luna did was raise a big shiny ball and that was it!

Due to her rage, pain, and heartache the Nightmares have returned, and once again she has taken the form of Nightmare Moon! Again dead set on casting an eternal shadow over the world of Equestria! Just like the one that she herself has been cast into!

The mane Six is not enough this time, and Twilight only fuels the others pain! The poor princess feels unloved, and unwanted

There will be trials, manipulation! Pony against Pony!

Equestria most work together this time to overthrow the endless night!

Now to be a Mane Six/Cast pony you need to send me a PM with a sample UNLESS YOU PLAY THIS CHARACTER IN WOE!

Ocs are allowed, however the OC must have been accepted for WOE

I don't want any Alicorns, elemental ponies, or anything like that, as I want this as close to WOE as possible!

To Play a Cast send me the form below

Name of Cast Character:

Roleplay sample:

^ That's it

To Apply for an OC slot (I'm going to allow 5 for now) Fill out this form

Name:

Link to WOE Approved Application:

Reason for involvement :

Note while I normally don't allow this I will this once allow a character to have a previous relationship/friendship with Luna, be it as his friend, or someone that was learning under his wing, however send me the relationship idea in PM and get my approval before using it in Rp

Anyways Long live the Night and I hope we can have massive amounts of fun with this plot!

AND It'll be fun when Season 4 comes around so we can see how close we were to the Writers vision! :D

Oc slot 1: Time Turner

:Luna:

RELEVANT VIDEO!

Edited by QuickLime

This sounds interesting as a plot, but mixed universes toy with my desire for consistency. Why can't it be all gender-bent or all normal?

Because I only apped Male Luna and not Female Luna, and don't want to make people genderbend if they'd rather play the character as is ^^?;

Yes, but you're judging RP samples, no pony is playing Luna yet, and this is your RP. And since you're playing a male version of Luna, anyway, it sounds like you have enough confidence and knowledge of the female Luna to play her.

True and yes I'm judging Samples just to make sure I don't get this

Twilight :oh no dis is bad"-elements of harmony- "k better now rp over"

Well crud I was gonna send in Era's accepted app but I'll just throw that out the window. *Play window breaking sound*

Anywho, in the words of Pinkie Pie "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

[colour=#282828]

Name: Time Spinner

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

Link to WOE Approved Application:

[/colour]http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14151-time-spinnerwoe-ready/page__hl__%2Btime+%2Bspinner

[colour=#282828]

Reason for involvement : Time has studied history for all of his life. He loves it and after finishing history and opening his office, he started to research legends and myths. Time knows of the legend of the moon, The lunar rebellion, and the turning of Nightmare Moon. Time Spinner is the only one who can recall the events of her ascension, and is someone she has nothing against. Time Spinner knows that every darkness has a light, and wants to help in anyway he can.

[/colour]

Well crud I was gonna send in Era's accepted app but I'll just throw that out the window. *Play window breaking sound*

Anywho, in the words of Pinkie Pie "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

Name: Time Spinner

[colour=#282828]Link to WOE Approved Application: [/colour]

http://www.canterlot..._+time +spinner

[colour=#282828]Reason for involvement : Time has studied history for all of his life. He loves it and after finishing history and opening his office, he started to research legends and myths. Time knows of the legend of the moon, The lunar rebellion, and the turning of Nightmare Moon. Time Spinner is the only one who can recall the events of her ascension, and is someone she has nothing against. Time Spinner knows that every darkness has a light, and wants to help in anyway he can.[/colour]

If you used him you wouldn't be allowed to use time magic, I want this show canon, and I don't really like the idea of him being the only one that can recall the events so I can't really see this working.

And I said to PM The relations to me too

That was Time 2.0 not original. (So, no time travel.) and I kind of wrote that from what he knew. So it's what he thinks. He's not the best historian in the world so it would make sense that others knew about that time. He just doesn't know them. (Time's a hermit.)

As for the PMing the relations...Time doesn't have any. Time 2.0 has never met Luna.

Note while I normally don't allow this I will this once allow a character to have a previous relationship/friendship with Luna, be it as his friend, or someone that was learning under his wing, however send me the relationship idea in PM and get my approval before using it in Rp

After going over it again that's only thing that says to PM. To me that seems like sending you a friendship or what not. Which Time 2.0 doesn't have with luna...

That was Time 2.0 not original. (So, no time travel.) and I kind of wrote that from what he knew. So it's what he thinks. He's not the best historian in the world so it would make sense that others knew about that time. He just doesn't know them. (Time's a hermit.)

As for the PMing the relations...Time doesn't have any. Time 2.0 has never met Luna.

After going over it again that's only thing that says to PM. To me that seems like sending you a friendship or what not. Which Time 2.0 doesn't have with luna...

Ah well so long as the above is true then alright :D Works for me I'll let you take an OC Slot :)