Shall We Dance? (Open)

Lux

Nodded, "Eyep, and made some improvements to the... ehem... top secret stuff you saw on our.. far away trip." he smiled, "One new thing; a sweeper automaton! Werks pretty well, though it has a habit of lightin' my office on fire.... so I still need to work out a few bugs."

Presteza gave a chuckle,"So I guess I should pop by every once in awhile ta check up on ya." she said while the passed the occasional other dancing couple,"I hope you'll be okay without me, I'm going to take a trip to Unyasi soon and try and paint some of the landmarks there."

Yep! It's gonna be my first time crossing the sea!"the mare chuckles thinking rusty's mind must've been wandering for a moment,"ya said ya met one once in Everfree right, what was she like?"

Nods, thinking back on the event "Yeah, name was Zakoro or somethin'. She had a bunch of potions, and she's the one who taught me how to brew most of the potions Ah use for my machines... also had a weird habit of Rhyming words together, but Ah didn't mind..." he thought for a second, "Though, she did get a bit frustrated when she tried rhyme orange with somethin'." he chuckles.

"Really," Fire Heart said shocked, her face turning redder than it normally was, "You think I'm pretty? That's the first time somepony called me that, except for my parents but they don't count. But of course I would want to dance with you. You're a nice stallion, and I'm not one to judge another pony. You want to know a secret? I used to be like you, afraid to meet other ponies because of my fire magic an how I didn't have a great amount of control over it. But i learned that most ponies would accept me flaws and all, just as I'm sure they will with you."

Archived