An assistant is needed (No slots left)

TheHybrid

He shrugged, "Dunno, probably..." he said, slightly spaced off. He walked around the shop for a few moments, taking in the small subtle things that were different, such as a machine he didnt complete before was completed. However, he was rudely interupted when a sudden, sharp pain tore through his head, causing him to yell out in pain and nearly collapse. Memories of his new life after he saved his friend flooded his mind, however his original memories also stayed. When it stopped, he rubbed his head, groaning lightly, "That was weird.... ahhhg... buncha memories just... got in my head... but the old ones stayed as well. When I try to remember meetin ya, I remember two things now: the first time I saw you at my door, but at the same time nothing at all." he shook his head, "Anyway, lead the way upstairs... Ah'll follow."

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pressy gave a worried look at her friend and nodded warily,"if yer sure..." The unicorn slowly went up the stair, every couple moments taking a chance to check up on Rusty. She noticed a few new pictures on the wall and a newspaper in the corner that gave her pause.

"seems it's not just yer head tha's gone through some changes."

Nodded and looked around, seeing how much nicer things looked now that his friend was saved "Yeah... Ah... don't remember me ever puttin' up these paintings before. Ah mean, Ah do, but at the same time Ah don't... weird." he sighed, rubbing his head, "And Ah think mah friend is probably outside or somethin'... least thats what I can... remember... sorry for usin' word again, but this is all just so weird. Didn't think changin' the past would change everythin' so much... and give me a bad headache." he chuckled, about to trot outside, until he got an idea, "Oh wait!" he galloped into his office, then back out, holding a history textbook in his mouth, "I wanna check somethin'..." he opened it and quickly turned to the time of 'Hearth's warming'. He read snippits of it aloud "A painting of what can only be described as a 'Zebracorn' was found in the basement of an old alchemist shop... the painter is unknown. However, we do know the Zebracorn in the painting, her name is Dr. Zalmixa, she was just a normal, shy, alchemist at first who kept away from society. She changed, however, the day she got this painting painted for whatever reason, and went out into the world. Later in life, she graduated Canterlot's College of Magic and the Sciences, became a doctor, and brewed up cures and potions for ponies all over Equestria. One cure had been made especially famous, which was her cure for the common cold."

He skipped a few paragraphs, "Two mysterious ponies, a unicorn stallion, who oddly enough is sometimes described as an earthpony, and a unicorn mare, caused quite a ruckus in the earth Pony settlement. Not much is known of who they are, but what we do known is quite simple: They came in, left, came back and messed up things, left, came back and disappeared. Also, they got there in a mysterious machine, and were described as having odd accents... some history theorists suggest that they may be time travelers, but the idea has been ridiculed and denied." Rusty grinned at the last part, chuckling a little.