Free Hand-sketched Requests (Closed for now... Will re-open later)

Monochrome

It's-a me, Monochrome! :D Examples of my work so far are in this album: http://www.canterlot...-all-over-this/ , and here are all the requests I've finished so far: http://www.canterlot...ted-art-i-made/ (Sorry, the insert image thing wasn't working)

I've decided to do some free art for people. I do have a few rules and notes to let you know, though....

· Ocs only (I'm not very good with canon, and ocs are a lot more fun, and yes this means no ship pics of your OTP)

· Be reasonable (most of these will be uncolored sketches, but I might do color if asked, as long as the oc’s color scheme isn't too crazy. Don't want to wear down my colored pencils.)

· I will have 5 slots open, and 3 extras for bigger projects, like gala dresses and full-color multiple-pony things. If you see that these slots are full, please be patient and wait until I finish one or decide to re-open this in the future. That way I don’t have to tell you no and then feel bad about it later.

· Please provide either a reference picture or an extremely detailed description of your oc for me to work off of, and any preferences on poses, facial expression, things the oc should be doing in the picture, etc. For gala dresses, this is not to draw your pre-designed dress, it is to create one for you. Please provide a description of the oc’s personality and talent to ensure a fitting ensemble.

That’s it! Now, the slots:

Slot 1: Krad

Slot 2: PyroBlaze

Slot 3: Stormchaser1991 (2nd request)

Slot 4: LeCountryBrony

Slot 5: IcicleFlash

Special request slots:

Slot 1: PrincessStarlight (2nd request)

Slot 2: xXDashieXx

Slot 3: Shadowbolt0

Waiting list:

1: SilvaHound

2:

3:

Could you please make my pony. He is a brown Unicorn (Male), his mane and tail are like the ones in the profile pic but all brown, his cutie mark is two pistols crossing, he normally wears a black overcoat, he is happiest when he is at a gun range shooting his pistol.

(Sorry about not being specific sooner :D)

I know you've already posted some images in the Gallery, but I think it would be a good idea if you posted examples of your work in your opening post. :)

Anyway, if you'd like, you can sketch my changeling OC Snively (the app sheet I linked provides a detailed physical description). My one preference is that he should have a sneering expression on his face. If you take him on, good luck. ^_^

I'm pretty sure I stated her talent on my thread... ...Did I?

And She's basically a less eccentric Pinkie Pie, small bookworm(Mostly concerning star patterns and such.) Enjoys spending time with friends, and learning everything about Equestria. She's of course friendly, and will talk about pretty much anything except either her past, or her little insanity complex that she had previously.

Shush, I'm still working on her.

Alright. XD I'll get to work on that. (Oh, careful of the insanity bit, that's WAY overused, and put that together with the whole alicorn daughter of Luna thing.... And, well, not everyone is going to be too okay with that, as far as I know. Just saying... No offense to your creative process or anything. I like Starlight, personally. Least mary-sue-ish alicorn daughter of -insert princess here- I've ever seen. :P )

i would like you to draw my OC he is my avatar picture what i would like you to do with him is make him flying in the air breaking clouds his special talent

his cutie mark i have not figure out the look of it i know i want it something to do with lightning but nothing else the two ideas i have for it is the first one kinda complex it is a lightning bolt coming out of a thunder cloud hitting a tire but that is alot of stuff going on the second one is a a pegasus wing what an electric charge on it but something tells me no about that

so for his cutie mark you can use one of the ones about or make you own on it if you make your own just make sure it has something to do with lightning

and if possible i would like it color but if not it ok too

Could you do a pic of my twins, Lilia and Cherry Bloom? Lilia's pic is my profile one, Cherry is a Pegasus with a braided mane and tail..her cutie mark is a hand lens (magnifying glass), Lilia's is three lillies.

Oh, yeah? Pray tell, what about this character was mary sue? Doesn't look mary sue, but most of that is in the backstory/powers/etc anyways. Anyways, so, a dress for this one? Can I get a description of her personality and talent, if so? (And if this is a male character, terribly sorry. XD )

Nope, she's a girl.

And give me just a moment lol

bloop.

Fire is a fast-flying, care-free, exciting mare that is always looking to have fun. She has a somewhat cocky personality, but she doesn't let that get in the way of doing what she loves; flying, and guarding the Princesses. She spends the majority of her spare time looking for a somepony, to no avail. This doesn't render her ability to follow her passions, however. She's typically nice, except to those who make fun of her. That's usually when her attitude takes a turn for the worse, and when her little condition is most likely to kick in.

Also, they probably called her OP because she has a condition. Like...wow.

Well, "conditions" aren't normally allowed... Not even something as simple as a lazy eye (I tried to app a char with a lazy eye, but I had to remove that). I think they passed that rule because there are so many people out there with characters that are all like "Oh, he's tots insane and k!lls other ponies", and some "conditions" can get violent, after all. :/ So, okay... Got the personality, but.... Talent? That's a large part of the gala dress, you know.