Free Hand-sketched Requests (Closed for now... Will re-open later)

Monochrome

Lol, I did post a app on CC, which of course got denied because of "Mary Sue" :U

Also, they probably called her OP because she has a condition. Like...wow.

If you're going to make comments like this, at least give the full context. Your character had a host of other design problems, and you were given feedback to improve this design in good faith by our volunteer team. Please think before presenting yourself as a wounded creative martyr -- it does no favor for the presentation of you, the player, and your continued involvement in our community.

Excuse me, Monochrome...

If/When there's space on your roster of slots, might I trouble you for a request? I'll send a PM in a bit detailing the nature of said request.

Aw, don't! Yours will be done very soon too, expect it within the week, Starlight. :) Admittedly, gala dresses do take some time, that's why I made special slots for them. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you.

So... I was running out of inspiration for a lightning-bolt cutie mark that doesn't look too much like Rainbow Dash's, Stormchaser, but I did think of something... What I came up with was a lightning bolt breaking up a cloud since you said his talent is cloudbusting. What do you think of that?