WoE question

Monochrome

If I were to make a change to my character in a WoE roleplay, like having the character earn their cutie mark, would that be allowed? If so, would I have to make changes to the character's app? (I'm guessing yes, but I don't know. :/ )

If you need to change the app sheet, you must ask a Mod to have your thread moved back into the App Forum so that the RPH are able to sign off on all changes. Honestly though, we'd prefer that you simply instead make a character development timeline in your RP Log unless you plan on drastically reimagining your OC (ie. you want to switch their species).

Yeah. If it happens in the RP somewhere or something, you can have your character earn their cutie mark without having to change the app. Events in RP are as canon and permanent to the character as you want them to be and you are free to make note of them on your character log or in your application thread if you want.

Of course, if the character has changed enough to where you think it would be important to update the app for people looking at it, you might want to consider asking for it to be reevaluated.