Me, Myself, and Everyone Else (Open)

Monochrome

Monochrome was blown back by the stallion's powerful sneeze, landing in an unceremonious heap on top of Greyscale. Monochrome quickly fluttered upwards and landed beside him. Once she had helped him up, she stared directly into his eyes for a few moments, not saying a word. Sure enough, his right eye began to drift sideways. He was obviously growing uncomfortable with the silence as well. "So... Uh... How about them platypuses?" he remarked awkwardly, seeming desperate to end the silence. "Yep, definitely a stallion version of me." Monochrome laughed. "So, uh.... Where the heck did they come from, anyways?" Monochrome said, glancing at both of the stallions.

Inbetween her stifled giggles presteza managed to finally speak up and eventually calm down,"Mine just... showed up outta nowhere after I caught a short look of a light from behind me... I figured he just teleported in... but since he is me... well sorta, there's no way he did this on purpose." she shrugged and offered her hoof to the fellow artist, "It's nice ta meet ya by the way." she said in her lightly accented tone. Behind the two mares they could hear their stallion counterparts speaking to eachother in a similar manner... although Fresco ended his greeting with,"It's platypi so ya know." followed by an awkward laugh and whispering something to Greyscale out of earshot.

Greyscale nodded. "That's just how it comes out when I need to get rid of the silence. I do normally say platypi." he said with a shrug, growing silent to hear what Fresco was whispering. Meanwhile Monochrome continued to talk to Presteza with a glance at the stallions. "Yeah, mine too. Showed up in my kitchen in the middle of the night... I almost whacked him over the head with a frying pan." she chuckled.

Presteza looked at her counterpart and a knowing smile spread over her face before she looked to Monochrome again,"I guess I should thank you for comin' along, I was two seconds from kicking 'is plot to the moon!" from behind they both heard,"Yea, you wish, ya amateur!" She glared back over and hollered back,"Watch who your callin' an amateur!" She let out an annoyed sigh.

"anyway... do you think this has happened to anypony else ... oh and that is a very nice hat by the way!"

Icicle wakes up forgetting that there is a doppelganger of him in his house.Icicle open his eyes noticing a mare staring right at him.Icicle starts to scream,and the starnge mare screams too.After they both stop screaming,there look exauhsted."Oh its just you."After a few minutes Icicle starts to make breakfast.Icicle serves breakfast."So,whats your name?'Icicle asks."My name is SnowflakeShutter"she said slowly and shyly."After finishing his breakfast,he gets up grabbing his grocery list."Im going to the grocery store wanna come?"he asks Snowflake."Sure"she responds"We will get to know eachother better."she says seeming alot braver.((is this the time i bump into monochrome?))

((Go ahead and bump into her, Greyscale, Presteza, and Fresco if you'd like. Or just notice their doppelgangers and go over to ask about them. Oh, and, Presteza, you're not posting too much at all, you're fine. :) ))

"And I totally could've dodged that frying pan!" Greyscale scoffed after Fresco's remark. "Yeah, right. If you're me, then that's a lie right there. I have no such coordination or reflexes." Monochrome retorted laughingly. She looked at Presteza and pondered her question. "I don't know, really. We should find out. Oh, and thank you! I like your hat too." Monochrome replied.

"By the way, Ya can call me Pressy for short." Behind them they heard a loud,"HAH!" before the mare shot back at Fresco,"Oi, shut it or I'm gonna start callin' you Fressy!" in an angry tone, her accent drifting into a bit of a thicker version. "Seems like me and... Fresco... are gonna have a hard time gettin' along." Shrugging she turned back to Monochrome," Think we should start searchin' for anypony else who got a ... er... Sorry was tryin' ta think of something clever, but no luck so I'll just say a genderbent version of themselves?"

Monochrome was suddenly bowled over by another pair of ponies before she could answer Presteza. She picked up her fez and stood up, gazing at them as one of them spoke to her. "Well, it's definitely not just us, Pressy." she remarked slowly, placing her fez back atop her mane of wavy black locks.

The unicorn facehoofed then turned to Monochrome, "Sure seems that way... " she went over to the two new ponies and offered her hoof to the mare and then the stallion."So... uh which one of you was here first?" she asked curiously as she began to circle the two.

• 1 month later...

((Gah, I'm laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! D: Yes, go ahead and join, Brony55, this is kind of dead now but I'd love to revive it. :) ))

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived