a portal to Equestria (Open join in !)

LeCountryBrony

((OOC: so I thought I would try something different... well here it goes)) It was midday in ponyville, everypony was out having fun and doing work as usual. Meanwhile in the real world a helicopter was flying high in the sky, flying through a cloud it ran into a mysterious blue portal looking object and disappeared! The chopper fell into Equestria its pilot ponified! The ponies in ponyville noticed the helicopter or to them "strange object" spin out of control and landing in the everfree with a thud! ((OOC im playing the ponified pilot you can play any pony you want Join in !))

Rusty was galloping as fast as he could to the everfree. He was in Ponyville, doing his semi-weekly part-shopping when he saw a flying machine crash in the everfree. He had tried on numerous occasions to build a flying machine himself, but failed everytime. Now, he was about to meet a pony who had actually created one! Well, it failed... but maybe he could help him out! He reaches the strange flying machine, noticing how advanced it appeared. He beamed, galloping up to the device "Well would'ya look at this thing! I havn't seen such advanced tech, in... wel... anywhere in Equestria!" he looked in the cockpit, smiling wide "Well howdy! I'm Rusty Con-Traption! I galloped in here as soon as I saw this... amazin'... flying machine crash right in the everfree! How did you make this thing? It looks so advanced!"

The pony flying it climbed out noticing Rusty "I don't-wha-where am I?" stammered the pilot pony in confusion holding his head with his hoof as if he hit it. Brushing himself off he notices he has hoofs instead of hands "I-I-What is wrong with me !" he exclaimed in confusion. realizing the other pony asked him a question " I bought the thing..... I-I was just flying over the states and-and I hit something in a cloud and now-now im just here!" he said

Edited by LeCountryBrony

He frowns, "Ah darn... you sound more confused then a farmer in las pegasus!" he shakes his head, "Come on now, I'll take ya to the local hospital down in Ponyville... you musta hit your head hard. Also, nex' time maybe you should learn how to use somethin' from an inventor before you buy

it, ya idiot!" he clonks him lightly on the head, "And who was this colt anyway? The one who made this contraption? I Gotta meet him... he must be some sorta genius!" he attempts to pull the pony out of the wreckage.

"I am a trained pilot.... I-I swear." the pony tried to explain "The inventor of this lived in another world... where I came from before I got here..." the pilot pony said coming to the realization where he was "He's no longer living tho long gone but a company makes 100's of these to the plans" he said

He frowns, then sighs "C'mon now... follow me... let's getcha fixed up, then ya can tell me yur little story after..." he begins trotting out of the forest, thinking to himself "Ah great... a crazy pony who bought this flyin' thing... and he can't even tell me the inventors name! Ah shouldn't really be wastin' my time here, but the kid needs help. Heck, maybe he isn't crazy, maybe his brain is just all frazzeled up from that crash..."

((OOC: May I join in?))

Presteza Was on the road again after selling a few portraits in Ponyville, she'd managed to make about six gold bits today! Not bad for a single day's haul, although her smiled faded slightly as she noticed the older stallion helping along another earth pony to the town. She galloped over and spoke up in her accented voice, an accent the pilot could easily mistake for his homeworld/dimension's equivalent of Trottingham. "Oi, can I help you two out?" she asked keeping the pace alongside the duo of earth ponies.

Back at the crash site a brown unicorn in a black over coat runs up to it and doesn't see any pony. He then uses magic to take out the navigation systems from the codpit. Once this is done he the starts off tword Ponyville to find the pilot.

"Wot's with that reaction?" she thought to herself before just letting it go and looking to the seemingly injured Stallion on the inventor's back,"hey there, mate. Well what's your story?" she asked with a calm smile. With the mare trotting alongside them and in full view of the ponified pilot he had at least gotten a chance to see what kind of creatures he was obviously dealing with and what they basicly looked like.

The mare tilted her head,"uh... Wot's a human?" she asked as she continued to easily match the pace of Rusty. The rythmic beats of their hooves pounding of the beats of her and rusty's hooves on the road to ponyville hospital, as she tried to think of what this stallion could be talking about.

Eases up a bit, seeing how genuinely confused the pony was, "Alright... so... let me just clarify with ya... you're sayin' that you fell outta another world... and in this world there are hundreds of these flyin' machines... and that you guys aren't even ponies, you're somethin' called a 'human'? What type of creature is a 'human'? For example, us Ponies are Equine, and humans are... what? Fish, bird, feline, kanine?..." he grins, "If it's a type of monkey, or primate, that'd be hi-larious!"

Presteza chuckled a bit,"So where ya come from you were from a race of monkey's who mass produce flyin machines... You musta -REALLY- hit your head, mate!" She picked up speed a bit so she could speak to the stallion who was carrying him,"'Ey, Mister ya need me to carry 'im for ya? I'll give you my saddlebags instead, I'm pretty sure I can get him to the hospital faster than you."

He looked at the mare," 'scuse me?" his nostrils flare, his pride bruised "You sayin' I c'nt carry this guy all the way to the hospital? What, am I too old, too 'fragile'? Well I tell you what, I ain't that old, and I'm carryin' him just fine!" he says as he straightens up his posture, "Why would you be able to carry this guy better then me, anyways?"

That was uncalled for, the mare recoiled from the sudden aggressive attitude from the earth pony and caught right back up with him,"Well, Listen up, Old timer! I carry around these heavy saddlebags every day and I'm all the stronger for it!I'll have you know I can go hoof to hoof with any pegasus or unicorn! and maybe i was just tryin' ta be nice!" she said. The mare was indeed in good shape, Infact all throughout this running she had yet to pant or even break out in a full sweat.

The now even angrier stallion drops the pony onto the ground accidentally, forgetting about him "OLD TIMER!" he looked at the mare, he looked ready to explode, "WHO YOU CALLIN' OLD TIMER?!" he takes a step forward, snorting hard, he seemingly didn't hear anything she said after 'Old timer' "NOW YOU LISTEN UP, YOUNGIN'! YOU..." he suddenly stop as a pain shoots through his back "AH SWEET CELESTIA!" he falls onto the ground, "My back! Ah.... luna darn it... my back!" he lays there groaning for a few moments, then stops. He thinks about all thats happened, and then begins laughing "A... a ha.... ahah! AHA! AHAHA! *snort* HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughs as he realizes the irony in the situation, "Here... here I am.. .ahaha... tellin' you about how strong I am.. and my back goes out!" he continues with his laughing fit, any harsh feelings now washed away.