Yu-Gi-Oh story: Help please?

Shadowbolt0

Hello everypony, i am in need of those who play yugioh, but everyone is welcome to join in on this.

Now, for a long time i have wanted to mix my favorite thing that i love, Yugioh and My Little Pony.

However, i am creating my characters deck and have hit an impass, one i would like to ask you all, along the lines of canon characters, and what decks they would use.

Now, i have already had my own ideas, but anyone who wants to put down an idea, i will listen to it. But, if you are going to put down an idea, Please give a reason to justify it, not just 'cause they are cool' or 'i like them'. Thank you

Now, for the deck ideas i have already have:

Twilight Sparkle:

- Spellbooks.

Rarity:

- Gem-Knights.

Rainbow Dash:

- Blue-Eyes White Dragon Beatdown

Fluttershy:

- Watt (Can change)

Pinkie Pie:

- No idea! There are not enough toon monsters/support for me to do anything with them

Apple jack:

-Heroic Challenger/Black Luster Soilder.

Apple Bloom:

-VwXYZ

Sweetie Bell:

-Elemental Hero's

Scootaloo:

-Harpie Ladies

Shining Armor:

- Not really sure.

Princess Cadence:

- Ummm, no idea

Spike

-No too sure, dragons?

OC's:

Original owner:Name;Deck.

Shadowbolt0: Midnight Blossom: Crystal Beasts

Shadowbolt0: Tempest Gale: Photon's

Those are the major ones i can't do, i've done Celestia and Luna. I might do Shining Armor, but i dont' know yet.

If anypony, even if they haven't played yugioh could help, i'd owe you.

If you haven't played, comment on how you think they would duel and what types of monsters you think they would use.

If you have, maybe comment on what you think is right and wrong, maybe you think certain monsters would suit a certain character more. Any advice would be much appreciated. Anyway, this is yo boy, signing out for now

really no idea for pinkie pie how about the toon deck that maximillion pegasus used i can't think of any reason

i can't think of any for fluttershy either but earth type monsters and a deck type that makes you drew cards again i can't think of any reason

i play yugioh

Rainbow Dash:

- Oh god, i had trouble doing this, Dash's deck has SO many different options. But, the major 2 i think (And you can argue with me) is either Dragons of some kind, or a winged beast deck. Dragons cause Rainbow would have a beatdown type deck, and i can just see her using dragons, idk if that's just me. But Winged-Beasts cause they have wings and she'd want to 'fly' with her monsters, which i think is an amazing concept (Along with duels with Pegasi flying which is 1) planned and 2) Amazing!.

So i've currently got her penicled down as 'Blackwings', but i am not sure.

Have RD as the Kaiba and all dragons/winged beasts of the story and screw the rule because she has Rainbow hair.

I've updated the decks, and i'm still stuck on Pinkie Pie! Randomness isn't something i'm good at, so i need help.

Also, i need deck (Just ideas for now) for certain characters. I don't have names, but i have their roles and what happens to them:

Apple Bloom:

Scootaloo

Sweetie Bell:

Apple Bloom:

Scootaloo

Sweetie Bell:

In order: XYZ, Elemental Heroes (Get it? Because hero worship?), uhm... Harpies? I dunno. It's been ages since I played. What I was trying to go for was how the CMC's decks revolved around teamwork. E-Heroes need more E-Heroes to win. X-Head Cannon needs Y-Dragon Head and Z-Butt Tank (I forget his name :P) to win. Etc etc etc. But yes, despite their lack of support, Pinkie needs Toon World. She basically lives there!

In order: XYZ, Elemental Heroes (Get it? Because hero worship?), uhm... Harpies? I dunno. It's been ages since I played. What I was trying to go for was how the CMC's decks revolved around teamwork. E-Heroes need more E-Heroes to win. X-Head Cannon needs Y-Dragon Head and Z-Butt Tank (I forget his name :razz:) to win. Etc etc etc. But yes, despite their lack of support, Pinkie needs Toon World. She basically lives there!

Ok, This is what i wanna see! You gave decks and valid reason :)

I like Apple Bloom getting XYZ Dragon Cannon, but there are also 4 new support monsters, V tiger, W-Wing and VW Tiger Wing and VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon. But i like it!

For Scott's i like her having Harpie ladies, cause it just seems more her then Sweetie Bell using Them, but that's just me.

And, i've got no idea with Sweetie Bell, kinda hard. I wanna have something, maybe...Hmmm, a spellcaster deck??

As for Pinkie: I don't like making up whole decks out of nothing, and with the very few support cards Toon's have, that'll end up what will happen and it's just not my style. I will do it if i must, but it's not really now i roll

Thank you for the imput! Don't be scared

Also, i have added Shining Armour and Princess Cadence, and Spike. All of which i can't choose a deck for.

I have given Sweetie Bell E-Hero's cause of their use of fusion monsters, much like Raritiies Gem-Knights.

Also, if anyone wants their OC to join, i'll happy take em', i'm a few characters short and there are a few decks i REALLY wanna add in.

Check the top post if you're interested. Just need a name and quick bio about 'emm