A slight love sick?

HawkStallion

Mark was practicing his Flying trying to get his curve right. He was getting frustrated at all the times he had to repeat. He finally landed

to the ground, "How can I be the worlds best flyer if I can't even gt my curve right?" he said with a huff. He soon saw you walking by him.

His eyes starred at your but it seemed like you didn't even notice. His tongue was out as his wings began to flutter. He snapped out of it

as he thought, "Who was that gorgeous mare?..."

A pink earth pony mare trotted along the dirt path from her strawberry patch back to her house, a basket stuffed to the brim with fresh berries carefully balanced on her back. There was a pegasus doing some flying practice above her that created a slight breeze that ruffled her straight green mane, but she adjusted the small white flower in her mane and dismissed it for the moment, as a country area is often the choice of some pegasi for peaceful, uninterrupted practice. The pegasus stallion landed near the path, and seemed a bit distracted for a moment. Strawberry Splash stopped and flashed him a kind smile. "Well, howdy, stranger! That's some right nice flyin' you're doing, must be thirsty work. How about ya come on down to my farm with me and have some strawberry lemonade?" she said sweetly.