Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons [NO SPOILERS!]

ShadowMage

I honestly have no idea where to start with this game. I just finished it about an hour ago and it shook me to more core.

During the game, you play as two brothers at the same time. If you're using a controller, the older brother is controlled by the left control stick and button while the younger is controller by the right one. There are numerous light puzzles that use the two brothers to interact. For instance, you can use the older brother to give the younger a foot-hold to get up to a ledge where something needs to be done. Over there course of the game, you explore the brothers relationship, a bit of their past, many beautiful and mysterious locations, and a number of equally interesting creatures.

It only took me about two hours to complete, but my god. What a two hours that was. I feel as though this is going to be one of those games like Portal, or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that just are talked about for years after. There was one point I was actually reminded of the infamous nuke scene from CoD4, not because it ripped it off, but because it left such a profound impact.

I beseech anyone and everyone who even likes video games. BUY THIS GAME. It's on sale for Steam RIGHT NOW until Nov 1st. Only $7.49. That may see a lot for a two hour game, but you pay more than that to watch bad movies. This game deserves your time.

I'd love to discuss the game with anyone. Keep in mind, I will go into a blind rage at anyone who ruins the game by exposing spoilers. (Which is why I've been so vague with my statements).