The Nightmare Before Nightmare Night (Part I)

SilentBob

After two intense days of editing and two weeks of intense procrastinating (I'll have you know that finding episodes of Stargate SG-1 can be hard early season wise), I've finally completed the first part of my disasterpiece, The Nightmare Before Nightmare Night, a parody of The Nightmare Before Nightmare Night I wrote about a year ago. It's now in the form of what I guess you could call Phoenix Wright Style? I dunno. Anyway, here's the description:

On a dark day, one may wonder: just what horrors lie beyond the veil of the heavens? What ghastly demons exist that could only spawn in a pony's dreams? What terror!? What blight in the face of all that is good!? What- wait, it's the Mane Six?

What sort of twisted reality contains a lycan Applejack, a vampiric Fluttershy, a ghostly Rarity, and a lich queen Twilight Sparkle, you may ask? Why, it's just the Nightmare Realm, existing one and a half dimensions below and above the normal Equestria, and they are sick and tired of Nightmare Night not living up to its name in the 'real' world.

However, are these nightmares truly nightmares, or do they just like a good scare? Why, it depends on who you're talking to! So sit tight, give way to fright, for coming soon is Nightmare Night!

And the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyfqFxE3ebY

For those of you who may still be interested in voicing, you may notice that my not-so-good female impression took up half the female rolls, so I am always looking for that. I am also looking for a male to voice Link (long story) and both an undead Spike and regular Spike. The female voices I'm looking for are:

Rainbow Death

The Cutie Mark Crusaders

Pinkie Pie

Any other side characters that are noticeably voiced by me wink.png.