RP question --- An approved char's family

Mojo

I'm a newbie here, and I didn't see where this specific question was covered, so I'll ask it.

Are an approved char's parents automatically 'playable characters' or do they have to be 'approved' by staff BEFORE they can appear in any RP?

The reason I ask is in my first RP I am tending to an injured Pegasus in the Nimbusgait Lakes region. 'Mojo' is going to need some help to tend to her needs and unless some other ponies come to assist, he'll have no choice but to send for his parents.

Just asking this question proactively to avoid any confusion or problems later.

I'm not helpstaff of anything, but I am PRETTY sure that NPCs can interact with your characters, and you control them. They just don't get to be the star of the adventure.

But I am curious, because I have a ton of NPCs and I've had them interact with my characters quite a bit.

A character's family can be mentioned and RP'd in a Roleplay, but they can't be on their own or in independent RP's unless they've been apped. That means that Mojo can have his parents in his roleplay, but only as long as he's present. Unless you wanted to app his parents separately (And I think we'd need you to app both of his parents separately instead of as a couple), they can't appear anywhere else on their own unless it's with an apped character (Doesn't even have to be Mojo, they could be used as background ponies for any other apped character as well, with permission of course).