About that fan favorite...

Sparkleheart

The Doctor only started being Called that in the credits because David Tennant asked.

Just to add some information ^^

Yeah, BBB told me that actually right after I posted. It happened before with Peter Davison (iirc) too. But neither of those facts change my point :P

I really highly doubt they are going to touch Derpy again. Considering what happened the last time, she is probably going to remain as is. They named her, and then REMOVED the name from the episode and changed the voice. They know the fandom's name for her, and they know how attached the fandom is to her, they aren't going to risk ANOTHER large backlash.

My money is either on Octavia or Doctor Whooves. The former is far more likely.

I agree. There's a good chance Octavia could be the one. Although, Vinyl Scratch could also be it, since DJ-PON3 could just be her stage name. And if it happened to be Doctor Whooves, I would be pretty darn surprised/happy :-o

I agree. There's a good chance Octavia could be the one. Although, Vinyl Scratch could also be it, since DJ-PON3 could just be her stage name. And if it happened to be Doctor Whooves, I would be pretty darn surprised/happy :-o

If Vinyl Scratch was the new one I would be very disappointed. No offense to any DJ-PON3 fans but I just don't think it would be a very good chance. My money is on Derpy and Octavia.

I love Octavia she's so sophisticated and elegant. I'm so excited for this episode.

You sure are right about that! She is a very graceful pony. Love to see her in episodes.

She is quite the hot mare, I totally love to hear her talk about music which Twilight might be interested to try it out, and Rarity may like the classicals too. :)

Classicals? More of Twilight's style. I can also see Rarity liking it very much.

Archived