Spotted an animation error

Well, I'm in an animation course, and I think I can understand some of those errors...

For the painting, it's exactly what everypony's been saying: when there's a tight schedule over one's shoulder, an animator just rushes rushes rushes and uses the same colour several times. As some of you might know from Photoshop, painting a drawing includes many layers. In these cases, the background ponies or for example the cakes over the table were in some layers that needed to be filled.

To start off, the storyboard is a guideline for any animator. The changes of plans, camera visions, or mood swings of the characters are all scratched up quickly to have an idea of how the episode will be. Then, they enlarge those spaces and fill it with animation until the next sudden animation "frame" (let's call it frame, because in a storyboard there are very few of them), and unlike main characters, the background characters have no 360º mirrors before they jump into colouring and animation, They are just drawn up and set into stage.

Since to make close-ups and similar animators still use transparent paper, it is possible that several parts had gone missing from sheet to sheet.

how the hell would Spike know? Maybe he asked Twilight and she mistakenly told him the wrong colors. It's more of a character error...

I could try to describe to you my birth, but honestly I couldn't tell you cuz I "wasn't there". (I was)

actually there is 2 different characters appearing a total of three times. Apple Bloom's little yeller legs can be seen towards the bottom. This was taken during Pinkie's cupcake soong in "Call of the Cutie"

Since I now have a lot of time to spare, I can basically compile errors into neat little videos. This is totally not a shameless plug.

My Little Bloopers: Mistakes are Forever! Vol.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJDqrmoSXe4

My Little Bloopers: Mistakes are Forever! Vol.2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrILQFdrDGY

Look Applejack! No wings!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEboR6ZWmFU

A look at how ponies think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-nDmjzH5c

Most of the errors I point out in these videos have already been addressed in this topic though.

I dont think this is really considered an error, but I'm confused as to why it even occurs. This is a screenshot from my computer. On the left is a mkv file of Dog and Pony Show, the 720 version you get when you download off itunes. The itunes files are great because they are great resolution have contain no annoying tv bannes and graphics like the TV rating system and the Hub icon.

On the right, is the version you can find online in 1080. I looked at MASTERLINX version and it looks the same as this one.

dogponydifference.png

For whatever reason, the itunes version leaves out Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy in this shot, as well as the following shot when Spike is yellow "NO!" up the hole.

Can anyone tell me why this would even occur?

I dont think this is really considered an error, but I'm confused as to why it even occurs. This is a screenshot from my computer. On the left is a mkv file of Dog and Pony Show, the 720 version you get when you download off itunes. The itunes files are great because they are great resolution have contain no annoying tv bannes and graphics like the TV rating system and the Hub icon.

On the right, is the version you can find online in 1080. I looked at MASTERLINX version and it looks the same as this one.

dogponydifference.png

For whatever reason, the itunes version leaves out Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy in this shot, as well as the following shot when Spike is yellow "NO!" up the hole.

Can anyone tell me why this would even occur?

I...wait....WTF?!