Da Album

JeffMangum

Hey so I'm like writing this here experimental album that I think you'll all really enjoy. It was all heavily inspired by my favorite musician, and it is really, really good.

No really.

It took me around seven hours to blackmail my uncle into letting me use his recording studio so the songs I have written will be of the highest quality. It is just so good.

I'll make a post whenever I make a new upload or whatever so you can all listen to my sick tunes.

ALRIGHT WEL MY FIRST SONG IS PRINCE OF ALL THE TOWERS it has three parts but my friend uploaded them tohis youtube for me because I don't know how to make a youtube but yeah he did all three parts here you go

Prince of All the Towers Parts 1 to 3

ohhh boyyyy I dun released the SECOND SONG

it's superior to the prior in nearly every way, but not in such a way that it spoils it or overshadows it. It's all one big story that I'm sure you'll be able to piece together after much speculation and intelligent discussion.

Seriously this is just so based.

In an Airplane Punching Sally

AUGHHHHH

Whoa guys this one took a while but you don't even know HOW many biscuits I had to get just to make my mom stop CHASING me EVERY DAY. She wouldn't leave me alone!

It's okay though; she ate like seventeen biscuits and now she's in the hospital, so I could write this song in peace.

Inbredded Girl

• 11 months later...

I thought a year ago that it was a good idea to try sleeping without laying down.

After the operation and months of physical and mental therapy, I immediately found a guitar from a vagrant who was undergoing an epileptic fit. Thus, I have returned, and will resume production with this mastapeece.

• 2 months later...

Archived