Ponies on Tumblr

Bladerock

Have you guys seen these? They are basically blogs that are run in character, most of them answer questions you send them. Quite a few are very in character and just plain fun to read.

My favorite so far is this Scootaloo. But there are plenty of these out there, and sometimes, the same character can be run by different people on separate accounts. So, if you don't like that particular person's interpretation of the Pony, you can just look for someone else.

The following is a google Doc containing a compilation of the different accounts that have been made: Links on Google Docs

There is usually a button somewhere in the blog's main page for asking questions. More often than not, they are labeled.

The Tumblr user gets the question in his imbox and then chooses wether he wants to answer it.

That is what you are asking, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now, I know the Cupcakes!Pinkie one gets a lot of hate, but I personally love the drawing style, and, considering the real Pinkie would never do that, it doesn't bother me. Except the R34 stuff, but that doesn't happen often any more.

The one ask blog I actually dislike? Kinky Pie. That's just... Weird...

Now, I know the Cupcakes!Pinkie one gets a lot of hate, but I personally love the drawing style, and, considering the real Pinkie would never do that, it doesn't bother me. Except the R34 stuff, but that doesn't happen often any more.

The one ask blog I actually dislike? Kinky Pie. That's just... Weird...

haha... kinky pie?

seriously that sounds....odd...

whats it about?