The Nightmare Universe://Ooc/ Character suggestions

Hello everyone! I'm sure you saw my thread for a Alternate universe of the battle of the sisters! But that's not the only thing that changed! I am here with banners AND suggestions for characters that you might want to play as, but due to the setting of World of Equestria it was impossible, now since this is my own timeline, I for one am for bending it so these characters are still very much alive! Here they are!

I have also dubbed this "The NightMare Universe" and all threads will be tagged with it <3

Rules are listed Here

chancellor_puddingheadBanner_zps3bfe56ac.png

commander_hurricaneBanner_zpsc673f2eb.png

princess_platinumBanner_zpsad570309.png

private_pansy_banner_zps3bf78c33.png

clover_the_cleverbanner_zpsfd759a17.png

smart_cookie_banner_zps8bef3b28.png

star_swirl_the_beardedbanner_zps15fa467e.png

If you use the character you are welcome to the banner!

Luna has gone mad, the Nigh is lasting too long! Those who founded Equestria are hearing the whispers of Celestia in their minds, begging them to help...

What will they do?

SadCelestiathing_zps3f7c7cd9.png

(Vector/Artwork done by Emkay-Mlp

Current threads for this storyline

There Can be only ONE Princess of the Night

Heads up! Ocs are totally allowed too, as are other Canon characters if need be, this is to be fun and epic, don't worry about breaking the timeline with a character, if need be Starswirl will go to the alternate timeline of Equestria and yoink out a mane6 or whoever else for aid :D

If I weren't about to go on vacation and thus could actually commit to an rp of this sort, I'd call dibs on Clover the Clever. As it stands, if you still need a Clover the Clever when I get home, I might just jump in. :I

Hope you don't mind me bringing in Raz and a new character, Shimmer Breeze! Haven't had a lot of chances to break Raz in yet and Shimmer was a relatively new idea that I thought would fit. ;) still looking to get him actually figured out though.

Hope you don't mind me bringing in Raz and a new character, Shimmer Breeze! Haven't had a lot of chances to break Raz in yet and Shimmer was a relatively new idea that I thought would fit. ;) still looking to get him actually figured out though.

Not at all, I rather appreciate it!

I'm sort of not going for the whole "Nightmare Moon is always watching" thing which seems to be popping up, so just keep that in mind :D Also please remember to keep magic and potion making to a reasonable level, this will be no fun if someone beats the badguy before the story really gets to spread !

Welcome! And also, noted Quicklime; I only made a comparison to the moon being a watchful eye because it fit how Raz would've been feeling at that point; it was more metaphorical then anything else. But ill keep your wishes in mind! :)

Welcome! And also, noted Quicklime; I only made a comparison to the moon being a watchful eye because it fit how Raz would've been feeling at that point; it was more metaphorical then anything else. But ill keep your wishes in mind! :)

Oh I know, but I also know most people are really literal so I wanted to make it clear!

Define yoink from alternate timeline?

If I decided to use my OC that is still pending, a hole will rip in space and Starswirl will pop out screaming, "YOU THERE YOUNG STALLION! THINE KINGDOM NEEDS THOU IN THE PAST! BEFORE IT ALL!"

Acceptable, yes?

Archived