Peachy's Portraits Sign Up!

Peachy has opened up a portrait drawing stand at Pony Joe's! And the best part is, they're free!

Example

fixedexample_zps53317b64.png

In order to sign up, you must post here with these questions filled out:

Name of character:

Picture/description of character:

Expression of character: (What's the look on their face going to be in the portrait?)

This isn't a sign up for the thread itself, just for the portraits. Everypony's welcome to mingle at Pony Joe's rather they've signed up or not! But they must post in the thread after signing up with the character they registered and RP them asking for a portrait when it's their turn. (In the order listed below.) Your portrait will be posted during the RP in smaller resolution. Afterwards I'll upload the original size in the gallery.

There will be 10 slots at a time. And once I've completed them all, 10 more slots will open up.

1. Meridian - FireFoxx ... Complete (Posted)

2. Pocket Change - Tacobob ... Complete (Posted)

3. Cashmere - QuickLime ... Complete (Posted)

4. Crystal Snowflake - Rarity ,,, Complete (Posted)

5. Flash Sentry - Bellosh101 ... Complete (Posted)

6. Dunder Blust - Dunder ... Complete (Posted)

7.Punk Walker - Quillheart .... Sketched

8. Mrs. Harshwhinny - Mojo Completed (Not yet posted)

9. Presteza - Zoebel12 Sketched

10. JavaSun - moonshineTheleocat Sketched

Name of character: Meridian

meridian_zpsfbf2b68e.jpg

Expression of character: I would love to have one of her looking up, possibly towards like the peak of a mountain, with an 'I'm gonna conquer you' kinda look on her face.

Name of character: Pocket Change

kzkl.jpg

He won't be wearing his hat in this pic. The jacket. Yeah.

Expression of character: He'll be eating a donuts. Mmm. And he'll be ever so pleased. ^_^

Name of character: Meridian

meridian_zpsfbf2b68e.jpg

Expression of character: I would love to have one of her looking up, possibly towards like the peak of a mountain, with an 'I'm gonna conquer you' kinda look on her face.

Alrighty! Just RP her coming in and signing up first and your portrait will be good to go. :D

Name of character: Pocket Change

kzkl.jpg

He won't be wearing his hat in this pic. The jacket. Yeah.

Expression of character: He'll be eating a donuts. Mmm. And he'll be ever so pleased. ^_^

Okay, just RP him signing up after Meridian and you'll be all set. :)

I'm interested, if you'll have me. Think I'll go with...

Name of character: Crystal Snowflake

Picture/description of character: sahqheA.png

Due to the limitations of pony creator, the image doesn't perfectly reflect what I was going for. She's a somewhat older mare than she appears here, being old enough to have an adult daughter. Also, I'd prefer her to be wearing some manner of fancy hat, if possible (as opposed to the simple hairband shown here). Instead of the monocle, perhaps give her tiny spectacles. She'd also be wearing a dress more fancy than what is pictured as well, if any of it will be visible in the picture. Perhaps add a large diamond necklace as well.

Expression of character: Stern and serious. An expression of strength and pride.

CHARACTER NAME: Flash Sentry

REF PIC: 2uysrxh.jpg

I don't want him wearing armor however. If you can, have him wear the uniform worn on one of my OCs here.

Expression: Smiling and otherwise dashing.

Yay! Drawings!

Name: Punk Walker

picture:

dzpMPU3.png

Expression: I'd like him to confident and sly, you know, as if he were up to something you really don't want to be a part of :)

Here, I made this to be super obvious:

qFUATW8.jpg?2

Oh! And his cutiemark is a pumpkin with a chew mark in it. I don't know if it will be visible in a portrait, though I'd be ever so grateful if you could add it if that happen to be the case :catbug:

Ok, I'm game for this!

Character Name: Ms. Harshwhinney

Picture/Character Description: 250px-Ms._Harshwhinny_id_S3E12.png

Expression: She'd smile for any photo/portrait so if she could be smiling in the portrait, that would be fine!

Um would it be okay if I had two character's enter the thread and only have one sign up for the first line up and then have the other go for the second line up?

Yeah, that would be fine. :) Just answer the list of questions and I'll add your first character to the list.

character name: Presteza

Reference picture:

FlnbVAt.jpg

only addition is that this image of her would have three freckles on each cheek

expression:

Idly munching on a donut while looking slightly surprised at the painter.

(is this okay?)

character name: Presteza

Reference picture:

FlnbVAt.jpg

only addition is that this image of her would have three freckles on each cheek

expression:

Idly munching on a donut while looking slightly surprised at the painter.

(is this okay?)

Perfect! :D You've been added to the list.

I just have to say that this is a fun idea to spice up a request thread!

Thanks. :D I got pretty excited when the idea hit. And on top of that, FireFoxx came up with the idea to set it up at Pony Joe's. It's been a lot of fun. :)

Java has entered the donut shop! Give him a gallon of your strongest joe!

If you like, you can sign up for a portrait. There's one more slot left. :) Just fill out the questions above and I'll add you to the list.

Archived