Will Shining Armor and Cadence have Princess Skyla?

As far as I know, none of the characters from that newborn toyline (including Skyla) have shown up in the show itself. Heck, I don't think the toymakers themselves ever mentioned a connection between Skyla and Cadence. Perhaps all Skyla was ever meant to be was a newborn alicorn doll, and nothing more than that..... :I

I agree with Bell, I dont think it's gonna happen. We've had many, many, many instances of the two departments not communicating before, and there's a trot-ton of toys that arent part of the show's cast.

though, that being said, I think the idea's cute... just afraid your barking up the wrong tree...

It could happen. Honestly, you have two characters married in a cartoon aimed at girls, it makes sense that they'd then soon start to have babies. Babies are marketable to the demographic after all. If it's true that FIM is going to last five years as a brand, I'd actually say the idea that Cadance and Shining Armor have a baby is quite likely to happen at some point really. Whether that baby will be named Skyla or not we'll have to see.

Personally, I'm not sure I'm crazy about the idea of born alicorns though. I'd rather they have to earn it like Twi (and Cadance according to the novels).

I will literally move mountains and cut off my own limbs for this to happen. This would be the shining (no pun intended) moment for the die-hard, head-over-heels-in-love Princess Cadence and Shining Armor fans such as myself. I need you in my life, Princess Skyla! I NEED YOU!

I'd like to see it because it'd definitely make for an interesting episode.

Could Skyla become the first naturally born alicorn pony?

Could Celestia and Luna been 'natural' born alicorns too?

So many mysteries, so many questions.

But I say, YES to Princess Skyla!

:D:D:D

I'll never believe. Last time you told us that, we wound up disappointed that Twilight Velvet didn't actually write the Daring Do books.

PS: 4,000 posts woot!

Well, that certainly would be an interesting development, that's for sure. I'm not a big fan of the idea on it's self, however, if properly executed, it could work out. Besides, we've seen babies in this show getting born before, so why wouldn't they do it again? Because let's be honest, if FiM really is going to last a few more seasons, it'll need some more characters to play with (Or at least come up with a good new interesting story-arc).

Maybe so, surely their wedding also means they're planning to have a baby. But even that, Cadance might be pregnant first throughout the season before the baby is born, no series has a baby that skips the pregnancy phase.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you read in the earlier posts, for now it's only speculations and even Equestria Daily cannot 100% confirm this. Today, even Season 4 showing Cadance has no sign of her pregnancy.

Archived