A Ghostly Sleepover. (Closed)

ShadowWalking18

Razor held up a list with a wing, and a talon that was dipped in some ink. He looked down at his sister as they walked down the street of Canterlot. Glimmer was loaded with a sleeping bag, and various other small bags that were filled with what she called, "A few necessities." On her head was an Armadillo wearing a cute bow to match her own purple bow.

"Okay. You got your sleeping bag?" Razor asked.

Glimmer nodded, "Check."

"Flashlight. Vitamins. Pet food." Razor said as he checked off each item.

"Check." She said again, "And check, check, check. We've done this three times Razor. I'm sure me and Lulubell have everything."

Razor sighed, "I know. It's just this is the first time you're having a sleep over and I won't be in the vicinity. This job I'm looking at taking is probably gonna take me all the way into the Crystal Empire. I'm worried."

Glimmer giggled and pat her brother on the head, "Oh don't worry. I'm big enough to take care of myself now. And mommy and daddy will be at the train station to pick me up. But it is sweet."

Razor rolled his eyes, blushing slightly, "I'm just glad its Wind's house. No way in Tartarus would I be so easy about this." Razor then quickly turned and poked his sister in the chest, eyes wide.

"And we are fully one hundred percent sure that there are no boy's at this little sleep over. Right!?" He glared, an evil sort of glare that promised terribly things.

Glimmer rolled her eyes, "Yes. No boy's. Honestly you should try to curb you're own phobia of girls before you worry about me and boys."

Razor choked, "That's not...I...just...just wait till you're my age before you get into relationships!"

Glimmer giggled, and gave her brother a cunning look, "Oh, and you've been in a relationship before?"

The look that appeared on her brother's face made Glimmer laugh, her armadillo pet giving a silent laugh along with her.

Razor growled, and stopped when they reached the house.

"Here we are." He said, before muttering under his breath. He hated it when his sister won these mental battles. He gave her a glare, which she returned in kind.

The two stared each other down before bursting into a short laugh and embracing in a hug. The two purring before letting each other go.

"Just stay safe. And don't do anything crazy." Razor said, giving his sister a smile.

Glimmer winked, sticking her tongue out, "Okie-dokie-loki."

Razor twitched when Glimmer said that and looked around wildly.

Glimmer just laughed and knocked on the door. Lulubell the Armadillo rolling into a ball and landing onto the ground next to her.

34rstvk.jpg

“I can’t believe you’re actually moving.”, a brown colt moaned as he paced back in forth in the old manor’s reception room. "School is gonna start soon and you won't be there! Could this be, possibly, the worst possible thing ever?", the Pegasi fell to his knees as he finished those final words. He looked up at a little filly who wasn't sure what to make of this. Finally, she spoke up.

"Geez, it's not like I'm moving to Las Pegasus, it's just Ponyville.", the filly playfully poked her friend in the cheek with one of her hooves, "It's just a short ride away.", she glanced at his newly minted 'cutie-mark' which was of a cute little train, "It will give you an excuse to ride the super awesome 'Friendship Express' train, and when you're old enough, you could always fly over.", she helped the colt back up onto his hooves. "Besides, you knew this day was coming. Most of my sibs have either moved away or will be soon, and the folks are needed in Ponyville, especially after that mess we all went through during Nightmare Night. They need daddy to make things better with the whole 'watch' there. Even Fire and Punk will soon be heading off to help form some special super-awesome guard that will stop those nasty bugs from ever doing what they did....Er..What's with the look? Fast Track? Are you listening to me?"

The colt shook his head, "Sorry there Wind, for a second, I though you said Punk. And I never need an excuse to ride a train! Even the silly little Gingerbread-ish Ponyville train. They need a proven power-house like the one they have for the Crystal Empire! Now that's a train! It's an heavily modified Six-Eighty-Nine-B Tornado Class Engine, I think...."

"I did say Punk!", Wind Walker growled back as he friend started to ramble on about trains,"He can be silly, and sort of lazy at times. And he can smell like old popcorn, but he can be brave too. It's in our super special super genes. They call them B.A.M.F, which is short for Bravery, Awesomeness, Mightiness and Fightyness!", she added rather smugly.

The colt was neither impressed or convinced, "I'm pretty sure you're full of crab-apples. Both on your B.A.M.F, Punk being brave, and I'm very sure 'Fightyness' is not a word. I'm also confused on why you're having a second 'final' sleepover. Didn't you have one yesterday? With the other girls? You can't have more than one final thing. Final is final!", he crossed his front legs over his chest.

"Ugh.", Wind was now very tired of all his exposition, "I didn't think you wanted to be in the same room with Sweet Cents and Cinnamon Tart after they've had a ton of candy.", she grinned a little as she watched her friend quickly nod his head, "Besides, this is gonna be a less girly sleepover. I've invited some other friends over. Those who couldn't come to the first 'final' sleepover. Wiseacre was supposed to come, but he's super grounded. But if...Oh.", she heard what sounded like knocking, "If that's Glimmer, she's gonna have her brother with her, and he's like super-protective and he might freak out if he sees you here. Get in here!", she 'helped' the colt into the coat-closet. The little Pegasi let out a squeal of protest, "Just be quiet for a bit.", she whispered.

Wind Walker extended her wings and made her way up towards the little spy-hole which she quickly peeked into. Sure enough it was both Razor and Glimmer. And a ball. After she made her way to the ground, she pushed the door open, "Hey Glimmer! Razor!'", she gave the little griffoness a quick hug, "Great to see you guys..And you've...", it was odd to see the strange toy just sitting there, "Brought your ball. How odd.", she tried to sound 'mature' as she addressed the older griffon, "Mom and dad aren't here, but I have an older sibling watching over the house.", she wisely made sure not to say which older sibling was here, just in case they knew of Punk Walker.

"Oh, welcome to Stately Wind Walker Manor!", she moved out of the way to let the two get a good glance at the first room, which was a rather stylish and modern reception room.

The first room:

2rnjucp.jpg

dzpMPU3.png?1

Never had Punk been so beautiful as he was then. He was wearing a pink apron covered with white hearts while he swooped around the kitchen in thick gloves, munching on some carrots. Today was the second-final-sleepover-party for Windy's last time in Canterlot and Punk had proclaimed himself as tonight's chef, party-master, entertainer, adult, jester and jokester. He was, of course, very sensitive about making it fun for all kids participating that night. While he swept through the kitchen, singing songs aloud that were way too old for the kiddos to recognize; Punk took out the Pumpkin muffins from the oven and allowed himself to immediately eat one of them by himself. As he had foreseen; they were perfect. He took the plate, closed the oven behind him with his hind hoof and kept humming happily as he placed them on a more decorative plate for serving.

Punk really liked kids and he had the impression that they liked him as well. They were so simple and honest and the adults sure had a lot to learn from them. Fast track had arrived early and were already socializing with little windy. Tracky could be a little shy from time to time and he was, from what he had managed snap up, Wind's coltfriend. Punk wasn't sure what to make of that. It was very possible that Wind Walker had simply announced him to be her coltfriend without giving him the chance to object, not that Track would have the heart to object anyways, but that was the way Wind had with a lot of things. Whether or not she wanted to admit it; she was a whole lot like her rebellious brother. The cute, brave, impulsive little filly was his own little sparkle and Punk pondered when, if and how he should make it clear for Fast Track that any wronging done to her little sister would have direct consequences executed by Punk himself. Track was a nice colt but that wouldn't automatically give him the right to do as he pleased.

Punk grabbed the muffins along with the cookies and lemonade he had prepared for the night and began trotting towards the living room with a happy face while he balanced the goodies on various body parts, his head being one of them. He was trotting by past the entrance just as Wind stepped aside to let the griffons glance inside which made for a pretty humorous and silly sight in contrast to the glamorous room that was displayed. Punk was of course not aware of this, instead he just kept up his happy humming as he trotted past the three gazing pair of eyes by the entrance. He walked up to the table which they had chosen to have the treats on and sighed happily when he was pleased with his work. "Hey Windy!", Punk shouted and began trotting towards where he had left her, "Would you like some milk or something with your cookies or will lemonade do?" He arrived by the entrance and noticed that they had visitors and a wide grin grew upon his face. "Hey there, Glimmer! Mighty dandy of you to come and join us! My little windy-breeze sure appreciates it!" Punk hadn't spoken to Glimmer much before but he certainly knew who she was thanks to Wind Walker and her almost unstoppable stories of their adventures. He took his eyes away from Glimmer and gazed upon what seemed to be her brother. "Ah, and you must be Razor." He stuffed his glove into the mouth and took a hold of it with his teeth so that he could pull it off before he reached out his hoof. "It'sh vejy niche to meet you!" Realizing how hard it was to talk he spat out the glove on the floor instead. "Wind has on multiple occasions dared to claim that you are such a way cooler brother than me. Now I can see that it was all very exaggerated." Punk smiled and gave him a wink to let Razor know that he was simply pulling his feathers. "I've also heard that you use ponies who mess with your sister as plows. Is that true?" He asked with an innocent but curious smile.

dyt8rsY.jpg

Toothbrush and toothpaste... check!

Sleeping bag and pillow... check!

Notepad and extra pencils... check!

Entertainment supplies... check!

"Special" supplies... double check.

The little brown filling grinned wide and jumped for joy as she found she was ready. This was going to be so great, Bebop's very first sleepover! So long as nopony looked through her bags and discovered the aforementioned 'special supplies' she was a sure this was going to be one of the greatest nights of her young life. Not only was this the first sleepover she'd ever been to, but it was at one of her best friend's houses. Bebop and Wind Walker had met on a field trip to the Crystal mine along time ago. That Trip turned out to be a very interesting experience for the both of them and eventually out of it formed a close friendship that bebop was determined to make last. To make things even better it looked like Wind was going to be moving to Ponyville, now she wouldn't have to spend so much (or at least not as much) on letter supplies.

She'd heard that some others were going to be attending this party and honestly that was just fine with her. The more the merrier after all! She'd already met some of the others coming on another field trip, The griffin who was coming named glimmer seemed very nice... and her taste in bows was exquisite! The earth filly who was coming seemed pretty cool too, her name was Babs and apparently she had a history with one of the school in Ponyville's bullies but Bebop was willing to look past that since now the two seemed to be on sour terms for the time being.

---At the Manor---

Thanks to her favorite aunt who was in town, Bebop managed to make it just on time. After a few very flavourful words of consolation on how she was going to be fine seeing as Bebop was quite the little 'hepcat' in her aunty's eyes. Even though Dissy had no experience with sleepovers (at least in this context) she was obviously willing to try console her favorite niece in case she was nervous. After giving her aunt a big smile she hooped up and gave the mare a hug before one of her most favorite musicians took her leave.

It seemed that she had actually made it on time. The only one who had beaten her here that she could see was Glimmer and she was being dropped off by her big brother Razor. Since everyone was already involved in some sort of conversation it seemed that Bebop might need to try and get everyone's attention, Levitating her trusty harmonica out of her saddlebag and started to idly play a soothing number before calmly walking over and giving Both wind and glimmer a hug from the side before levitating a pair of notes towards the two's respective older siblings that introduced herself.

While the two older brothers read her little introduction, Bebop swiftly wrote down something and held it for both her friends to see. On the paper it said,"Hi, Glimmer! Hi, WIndy! How have you both been?"

34rstvk.jpg

“I can’t believe you’re actually moving.”, a brown colt moaned as he paced back in forth in the old manor’s reception room. "School is gonna start soon and you won't be there! Could this be, possibly, the worst possible thing ever?", the Pegasi fell to his knees as he finished those final words. He looked up at a little filly who wasn't sure what to make of this. Finally, she spoke up.

"Geez, it's not like I'm moving to Las Pegasus, it's just Ponyville.", the filly playfully poked her friend in the cheek with one of her hooves, "It's just a short ride away.", she glanced at his newly minted 'cutie-mark' which was of a cute little train, "It will give you an excuse to ride the super awesome 'Friendship Express' train, and when you're old enough, you could always fly over.", she helped the colt back up onto his hooves. "Besides, you knew this day was coming. Most of my sibs have either moved away or will be soon, and the folks are needed in Ponyville, especially after that mess we all went through during Nightmare Night. They need daddy to make things better with the whole 'watch' there. Even Fire and Punk will soon be heading off to help form some special super-awesome guard that will stop those nasty bugs from ever doing what they did....Er..What's with the look? Fast Track? Are you listening to me?"

The colt shook his head, "Sorry there Wind, for a second, I though you said Punk. And I never need an excuse to ride a train! Even the silly little Gingerbread-ish Ponyville train. They need a proven power-house like the one they have for the Crystal Empire! Now that's a train! It's an heavily modified Six-Eighty-Nine-B Tornado Class Engine, I think...."

"I did say Punk!", Wind Walker growled back as he friend started to ramble on about trains,"He can be silly, and sort of lazy at times. And he can smell like old popcorn, but he can be brave too. It's in our super special super genes. They call them B.A.M.F, which is short for Bravery, Awesomeness, Mightiness and Fightyness!", she added rather smugly.

The colt was neither impressed or convinced, "I'm pretty sure you're full of crab-apples. Both on your B.A.M.F, Punk being brave, and I'm very sure 'Fightyness' is not a word. I'm also confused on why you're having a second 'final' sleepover. Didn't you have one yesterday? With the other girls? You can't have more than one final thing. Final is final!", he crossed his front legs over his chest.

"Ugh.", Wind was now very tired of all his exposition, "I didn't think you wanted to be in the same room with Sweet Cents and Cinnamon Tart after they've had a ton of candy.", she grinned a little as she watched her friend quickly nod his head, "Besides, this is gonna be a less girly sleepover. I've invited some other friends over. Those who couldn't come to the first 'final' sleepover. Wiseacre was supposed to come, but he's super grounded. But if...Oh.", she heard what sounded like knocking, "If that's Glimmer, she's gonna have her brother with her, and he's like super-protective and he might freak out if he sees you here. Get in here!", she 'helped' the colt into the coat-closet. The little Pegasi let out a squeal of protest, "Just be quiet for a bit.", she whispered.

Wind Walker extended her wings and made her way up towards the little spy-hole which she quickly peeked into. Sure enough it was both Razor and Glimmer. And a ball. After she made her way to the ground, she pushed the door open, "Hey Glimmer! Razor!'", she gave the little griffoness a quick hug, "Great to see you guys..And you've...", it was odd to see the strange toy just sitting there, "Brought your ball. How odd.", she tried to sound 'mature' as she addressed the older griffon, "Mom and dad aren't here, but I have an older sibling watching over the house.", she wisely made sure not to say which older sibling was here, just in case they knew of Punk Walker.

"Oh, welcome to Stately Wind Walker Manor!", she moved out of the way to let the two get a good glance at the first room, which was a rather stylish and modern reception room.

The first room:

2rnjucp.jpg

Glimmer was the first to enter, and the first to grab Windy into the tightest hug her little griffon body could give. Which was considerable indeed.

"Eeeeeeh! Its so good to see you again Windy! It's been ages it feels." Glimmer cheered as she spun her back legs as she hugged Windy.

She then let Windy go as she looked around the room they stood in.

"Your house is soooooo big. It looks like the manor house of my family back in Rockwington." She said, "Only more ornate and decorative and not built near a Cliffside."

"And the architecture is different. Father had defense and military in mind when he had the house built." Razor said as he walked in. He lifted a talon up for a hoof/talon bump with Windy.

"Good ta see you again kid. Hope you've been working on your wing speed since we last raced. I expect a decent rematch when you reach my age. Can't say I feel comfortable leaving my sister with just your brother as the older fellow to watch over you all, but as long as I know she is with you I can feel safe." Razor said, giving the filly a friendly wink. He liked Windy, she was a tough filly. Not soft like most ponies her age, the kid could be a griffon in a pony skin for all he knew.

That's when Razor felt something...off. Something....wrong.

"Something's....off. Like...we're being watched." Razor said as he looked around with a critical glare.

He walked into the house some more before stopping at a closet door. He glared at the door. Something was behind there.....

"Little pigs, little pigs. Let me in." He said low and darkly, giving his voice a menacing tone. He grabbed the door nob with a talon, while he flexed the other in a ready motion to claw something.

He slowly...opened the door to the closet. A look of one ready to do terrible things to whatever was inside....until something else happened instead.

dzpMPU3.png?1

Never had Punk been so beautiful as he was then. He was wearing a pink apron covered with white hearts while he swooped around the kitchen in thick gloves, munching on some carrots. Today was the second-final-sleepover-party for Windy's last time in Canterlot and Punk had proclaimed himself as tonight's chef, party-master, entertainer, adult, jester and jokester. He was, of course, very sensitive about making it fun for all kids participating that night. While he swept through the kitchen, singing songs aloud that were way too old for the kiddos to recognize; Punk took out the Pumpkin muffins from the oven and allowed himself to immediately eat one of them by himself. As he had foreseen; they were perfect. He took the plate, closed the oven behind him with his hind hoof and kept humming happily as he placed them on a more decorative plate for serving.

Punk really liked kids and he had the impression that they liked him as well. They were so simple and honest and the adults sure had a lot to learn from them. Fast track had arrived early and were already socializing with little windy. Tracky could be a little shy from time to time and he was, from what he had managed snap up, Wind's coltfriend. Punk wasn't sure what to make of that. It was very possible that Wind Walker had simply announced him to be her coltfriend without giving him the chance to object, not that Track would have the heart to object anyways, but that was the way Wind had with a lot of things. Whether or not she wanted to admit it; she was a whole lot like her rebellious brother. The cute, brave, impulsive little filly was his own little sparkle and Punk pondered when, if and how he should make it clear for Fast Track that any wronging done to her little sister would have direct consequences executed by Punk himself. Track was a nice colt but that wouldn't automatically give him the right to do as he pleased.

Punk grabbed the muffins along with the cookies and lemonade he had prepared for the night and began trotting towards the living room with a happy face while he balanced the goodies on various body parts, his head being one of them. He was trotting by past the entrance just as Wind stepped aside to let the griffons glance inside which made for a pretty humorous and silly sight in contrast to the glamorous room that was displayed. Punk was of course not aware of this, instead he just kept up his happy humming as he trotted past the three gazing pair of eyes by the entrance. He walked up to the table which they had chosen to have the treats on and sighed happily when he was pleased with his work. "Hey Windy!", Punk shouted and began trotting towards where he had left her, "Would you like some milk or something with your cookies or will lemonade do?" He arrived by the entrance and noticed that they had visitors and a wide grin grew upon his face. "Hey there, Glimmer! Mighty dandy of you to come and join us! My little windy-breeze sure appreciates it!" Punk hadn't spoken to Glimmer much before but he certainly knew who she was thanks to Wind Walker and her almost unstoppable stories of their adventures. He took his eyes away from Glimmer and gazed upon what seemed to be her brother. "Ah, and you must be Razor." He stuffed his glove into the mouth and took a hold of it with his teeth so that he could pull it off before he reached out his hoof. "It'sh vejy niche to meet you!" Realizing how hard it was to talk he spat out the glove on the floor instead. "Wind has on multiple occasions dared to claim that you are such a way cooler brother than me. Now I can see that it was all very exaggerated." Punk smiled and gave him a wink to let Razor know that he was simply pulling his feathers. "I've also heard that you use ponies who mess with your sister as plows. Is that true?" He asked with an innocent but curious smile.

When Windy's older brother walked in....with an apron, Razor had stopped opening the closet door that Track hid inside and closed it. He turned and got a good look at Punk, and had to fight an urge to laugh outloud.

Glimmer however giggled, "Hehehehe, yep I'm Glimmer and I'm the cutest griffonness you can meet." She gave her cutest wink she could to Punk before turning to Windy and giggled some more, "Does he always wear that?" She asked her friend.

As for Razor, he felt his beak quiver when Punk got closer. Oh sweet ancestors it had hearts on it...he was sure he was gonna bust a gut.

"Nice to meet you. Names Razor as you know." Razor said, trying not to laugh.

He listned to Punk's words on how Windy praised him and he couldn't help but stick his chest out and spread his wings some in pride.

"Well your little sister has good eyes. Not only am I the fastest griffon on the face of the world, but I'm also the coolest. Though if you ever want to face off to prove who the cooler brother is, I'm willing to spare some time. Just don't be sad when ya loss." He said with a smirk.

"Hmm...plows?" Razor tilted his head as he thought, "Well I can't say I've ever used a pony to till soil, however I have been on occasion to sharpen my claws and beak on anyone that tries to treat my little sister in an unfriendly way. Well, the ones I didn't eat anyway." Razor finished with a snap of his beak. He wasn't being serious of course...at least about the eating part, but he sure wasn't above smashing anyone that was mean to his sister into the pavement or making them into a unwilling lawn gnome.

dyt8rsY.jpg

Toothbrush and toothpaste... check!

Sleeping bag and pillow... check!

Notepad and extra pencils... check!

Entertainment supplies... check!

"Special" supplies... double check.

The little brown filling grinned wide and jumped for joy as she found she was ready. This was going to be so great, Bebop's very first sleepover! So long as nopony looked through her bags and discovered the aforementioned 'special supplies' she was a sure this was going to be one of the greatest nights of her young life. Not only was this the first sleepover she'd ever been to, but it was at one of her best friend's houses. Bebop and Wind Walker had met on a field trip to the Crystal mine along time ago. That Trip turned out to be a very interesting experience for the both of them and eventually out of it formed a close friendship that bebop was determined to make last. To make things even better it looked like Wind was going to be moving to Ponyville, now she wouldn't have to spend so much (or at least not as much) on letter supplies.

She'd heard that some others were going to be attending this party and honestly that was just fine with her. The more the merrier after all! She'd already met some of the others coming on another field trip, The griffin who was coming named glimmer seemed very nice... and her taste in bows was exquisite! The earth filly who was coming seemed pretty cool too, her name was Babs and apparently she had a history with one of the school in Ponyville's bullies but Bebop was willing to look past that since now the two seemed to be on sour terms for the time being.

---At the Manor---

Thanks to her favorite aunt who was in town, Bebop managed to make it just on time. After a few very flavourful words of consolation on how she was going to be fine seeing as Bebop was quite the little 'hepcat' in her aunty's eyes. Even though Dissy had no experience with sleepovers (at least in this context) she was obviously willing to try console her favorite niece in case she was nervous. After giving her aunt a big smile she hooped up and gave the mare a hug before one of her most favorite musicians took her leave.

It seemed that she had actually made it on time. The only one who had beaten her here that she could see was Glimmer and she was being dropped off by her big brother Razor. Since everyone was already involved in some sort of conversation it seemed that Bebop might need to try and get everyone's attention, Levitating her trusty harmonica out of her saddlebag and started to idly play a soothing number before calmly walking over and giving Both wind and glimmer a hug from the side before levitating a pair of notes towards the two's respective older siblings that introduced herself.

While the two older brothers read her little introduction, Bebop swiftly wrote down something and held it for both her friends to see. On the paper it said,"Hi, Glimmer! Hi, WIndy! How have you both been?"

When the note flew up into his face, Razor as a bit surprised but read it. He then looked at the filly that had arrived. Odd way of greeting.

"Nice to meet you Bebop. Good tune by the way." He said as he walked over and patted the filly on the head.

"Anyway, I better go. Keep on eye on my sister Punk."

As he walked off, he turned and his eyes were replaced with burning flames or they seemed to be that way as he spoke, "Because I will say this once. If anything happens to my sister in any shape or form from a single feather out of place to a damaged honor...I will personally tear your souls apart!"

He glared at al but Glimmer and Windy before calming down and turning, "Tata. See you later." And with that, the griffon flew off.

-----------------

Glimmer sighed as her brother did his usual threats.

"Sorry about him. He get that way." She said.

Glimmer then grabbed Bebop into a hug, "Anyway, its good to see you again Bebop!" She squeezed the mute filly tightly as she did Windy, who she pulled back into a hug.

"Group hug!" She cheered before letting them go.

"Oh yeah, I need to introduce you all to my new pet." She said as she picked up the ball.

"Say hello to Lulubell everyone." She said as she held out the ball, which unfolded to reveal legs and a tail and an Armadillo head. The little armadillo waved to the gathered ponies.

"Isn't she cute?" Glimmer said as she pulled the armadillo to her head and nuzzled her before setting her down on the floor.

34rstvk.jpg

“I’ll have some milk, big bro.”, Wind Walker smiled cheerfully at Punk Walker, “And I know one of our upcoming guests, Miss Closet will have lemonade since he...she’s lack-toast intolerant.”, she pondered those words for a moment, “Lack-toss? Lack-Toes?”. She had made a promise to herself she would not make any snarky comments towards her older brother, or tease him for some of this more eccentric behaviors. While the pair did enjoy ribbing each other from time to time, she understood that Punk was trying his hardest to be a good brother tonight, so she would return the compliment tonight and try to be the sweetest little sister she could possibly be. Thankfully Glimmer was a very good teacher. The apron did bother a little bit. It was too frilly for Fire Walker, or their mother, so where the heck did Punk get it from? He wore it during their 'last last sleepover', but she had been far too distracted by the events to ask her brother. Punk had been super-helpful during the whole thing, and her friends had nothing but good things to say about him. Even Cinnamon Tart gained an extra bit of a crush on the older stallion.

"Fire, Fast Track and I met Glimmer and her brother awhile back at Bridlebank Beach.". the filly had filled her brothers and parent's ears with the tales of their adventures that fateful summer day. There was all sorts of excitement that went on! Drama from Swift Squall! A awesome race she nearly won against Razor, and there was also the very large monster that the older ponies and griffon ended up rescuing from itself. "Yeah, you don't wanna mess with Glimmer. Last guy who did that, ended up on the moon!"

As she hit an long 'oooo' in her 'moon, another knock could be heard from the door. After checking the spy-hole, the excited filly opened up the door to another friend of hers, Bebop Slide! The little Pegasi gave the filly a quick hug, making sure not to damage her sign. Before Glimmer had arrived, Wind Walker made sure to inform both Fast Track and Punk Walker of Bebop's either inability or lack of a desire to speak, so they would avoid any awkwardness during the sleepover. She had originally wanted Glimmer and Bebop to attend the previous sleepover, but was worried that some of her other friends, like Tart and Double Time might seem a little too 'rough' for the sweet unicorn. And after hearing a good deal of belly-aching from Fast Track, she decided it would be for the best to create a second 'last sleepover'.

"I've been doing awesome as always.", her cheerful reply was quickly followed by, "I'm also a little nervous about moving, but like I said earlier, it's not that far of a move, but everything is going to be different! Different house, different school, different everything. The house Is going to be smaller, and I won't see all my brothers and sister like I usually do. Fire won't be there to wake me up like she normally does.", the filly let out a sigh, "So many things will be changing." She started to feel a little nervous as Razor started to push open the closet door. She had a feeling if he caught Fast Track, he would probably get mad and take Glimmer home! Thankfully, he was distracted by her brother's appearance. Punk Walker saves the day again!

Once it looked like her colt-friend was safe, the Pegasi cleared her throat, "Er, well, since all the family has been in the R.E.A since day one, this house used to be all very military-ey, until my grandmother got the place. She was used to seeing that stuff when she worked, she decided that she didn't need to see it when she got home, so they re-did the place. And when we got the house from Granny, my parents also changed a few things around here as well. Made it more 'modern'. As for Punk. He just wears that for company. When he's baking his special cookies.", in a household of rather incompetent bakers, Punk was the closest thing the household had to an actual chef.

Fire waved as the elder griffon left, and after locking the front door, she scurried over to the closet which she opened.

"Is Razor gone?", the fuzzy brown colt stumbled out of the built-in wardrobe wearing both a hat and jacket that was three times his size, "Thought I was a goner when Mister Razor opened that door! Thankfully there was candy in this pockets! Yum!". After tossing the hat and jacket away, Fast Track waved at both Glimmer and Bebop, "Hey! I've never met you before.", he smiled at the filly and Lulubell, "Oh! An three-banded armadillo! Those are the only kind of armadillo that can roll up in a ball! Neat!", he waved his left hoof at the little creature.

"So.", he glanced towards the others, "Anyone else coming?"

qFUATW8.jpg?2

Punk chuckled and gave Wind a friendly smile along with a wink. "Lactose, Windy, and no worries. I've already made some separate cookies without milk for her to eat." There was nopony who could deny that little Windy was the most adorable little sister a stallion could have. He smiled at the cute little Griffon and he could somewhat relate to Razor and his protectiveness and wasn't even slightly scared of the griffon before him. They worked a bit on the same level and it was impossible for Glimmer to not enjoy herself in Windy's mansion with Punk around. "BAH!", Punk laughed loudly at Razors claim to be the best brother, "Not only would I beat you, pal, I would plow the ground with you and your bloating beak and eat the potatoes you've helped me plant aside with my glorious victory! There's no way you can beat me!" He gave Razor a wide, mischievous smile and tapped himself on the head to emphasis the absurdness in the griffon's statement. "Consider yourself challenged!"

In comes Bebop! Playing on her little harmonica to get their attention made Punk smile as he leaned forward read the notepad which appeared to not be meant for him at all. Wind Walker had been very clear with informing Punk about her speaking condition and Punk was not only prepared for it; he embraced it with open arms. "Hey there, Bebop! You might recognize me from the foal trip. I'm Punk, Windy's big brother and official source of joy." He gave her a wide smile and a pet on the head with his thick glove. "Nice to meet you out of duty." He said and smiled friendly at the filly with glimmering eyes. A mute filly, how wicked wasn't that?!

Razor threatened him to tear their souls apart if any harm came to Glimmer and Punk laughed cheerfully. "Killing me would be your only chance to reach my soul, Pal, and I'm pretty sure Celestia wouldn't be too happy about that. Me being a guard and all." He gave him a wink and waved as he departed. He really liked that griffon, such a simple, insecure being, hiding behind all the toughness and confidence. Punk could read straight through him, he could of course be wrong, but not often was anypony that tough without being insecure within. He hoped to get to know the griffon closer someday, find his true essence and peel off the tough layers. His eyes flickered to Glimmer as she told them to not mind him and he smiled friendly at her. "I don't mind at all. In fact; I like that guy." Punk said and began to take off his apron which he then folded, he flew up and placed it on top of the closet just as Fast track popped out of it. He down gazed doubtfully at the colt. "Where you... hiding?" Punk then saw how he munched on something. Fast really was munching on something. He... he munched on... punks candy?! "FAAAAAAAST TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

Punk shouted in anger in the sudden realization. He always carried with him a little bag of pumpkin sweets when he was outdoors, sweets, which was now plundered and devoured by the little peasant before him. Punk lowered himself down to Tracks eyes and he could smell the scent of pumpkin as he slowly sniffed the air. "Where did you get those?" He said and squinted as he slowly got closer to Track's face. Punk waited until he was an inch away before he spoke again. "It's okay Track. I'll let this slide, but next time you find something tasty in this house. Ask. me. first." He rose up in his full length again with a stern face. Punk wasn't mad at all to be frank. He just wanted to make Fast track respect him, especially since he was Windy's coltfriend. A little fright wouldn't harm. "Anyways!" Punk announced and turned away from Fast Track. He leaned down and looked at Glimmers pet. "My, that's one fancy pet you got there, Glimmer. Does it like cookies?" Punk asked and looked up at Glimmer. "Because I've made quite a few cookies." He said proudly and pointed towards the table where everything was.

"EVERYPONY TO THEMSELVES!" Punk shouted and sprung of from where he stood to the cookie-table where he also had placed a can of milk before, as forethought as he was.

Punk had really busied himself with making Windy's last days in Canterlot more than pleasant. In fact; it was probably harder for him than for her. He had been able to visit her all the time while she lived in Canterlot and Punk would miss her more than he was willing to admit. The questions in the midnight, her stories about all the 'great' adventures, their teasing sessions and the hugs, he would miss them all when she was gone. Though, it would might just have worked out if it wasn't for Punks oncoming participation in the suntrot. He wouldn't even have time to come visit her! To be frank, those thoughts had kept Punk awake in the moonlight for several days. He would be devastated if he departed with two wet, angry eyes staring sternly at his back. Punk had to make it perfect!

30nhgfm.jpg

Sleepovers were not an unfamiliar occurrence for Babs Seed, having participated in numerous ones back in Manehattan. However, this would be the first time that she spent the night in Canterlot without anypony else from her family. Over the course of a few occasions, the Manehattan filly wound up associating with a curious lot of girls: Glimmer the griffon, Bebop the unicorn, and Wind Walker the pegasus. Those kids all lived far away, and frankly Babs didn’t really know yet how to relate strongly to them. Even if she didn’t really write to them much (if at all), she thought the lot a cool enough group to hang around with should they meet again.

Judging by an invitation Babs received in the mail one day, the three other girls thought the same way too. In actuality, Miss Seed at first didn’t plan on travelling all that distance just to go to a “moving away” party at Wind Walker’s manor; who did such a thing anyway? However, the filly’s big sister of all ponies encouraged Babs to reconsider, and even offered to chaperone her to the Walker Manor all the way in Canterlot. In the end, Babs accepted the invite.

Babs Seed ended up considerably late to the start of the slumber party, her big sis evidently not knowing the layout of Canterlot as well as she supposed. But the two sisters through trials and tribulations finally made it to Walker Manor, where the elder gave the young a fond farewell. With all the necessary supplies in her saddlebags, Babs slowly made her way over to the front door. Despite all the flowery descriptions of Canterlot the filly ever heard, something about this big house before quite... used. Unpristine, even. Ignoring her first impressions of the place, Babs Seed announced her arrival with several loud knocks on the door.....

dyt8rsY.jpg

"Hey there, Bebop! You might recognize me from the foal trip. I'm Punk, Windy's big brother and official source of joy." He gave her a wide smile and a pet on the head with his thick glove. "Nice to meet you out of duty."

She thought that stallion looked familiar. His conduct during the Canterlot Castle field trip that she met glimmer as well as another certain filly on had left an impression on the filly. Lucky for punk it was a positive one as he seemed like a pretty fun guy! Quickly writing down her response, it read,"Great to see you again! ... I like your apron!"

"Sorry about him. He get that way. Anyway, its good to see you again Bebop!" She squeezed the mute filly tightly as she did Windy, who she pulled back into a hug. "Group hug!" She cheered before letting them go.

"Oh yeah, I need to introduce you all to my new pet." She said as she picked up the ball."Say hello to Lulubell everyone." She said as she held out the ball, which unfolded to reveal legs and a tail and an Armadillo head. The little armadillo waved to the gathered ponies. "Isn't she cute?" Glimmer said as she pulled the armadillo to her head and nuzzled her before setting her down on the floor.

Glimmer was clearly her usual perky self as she pulled both bebop and windy into a hug. The filly gasped for breath for a moment as she was squeezed by the small but powerful little grifflet. Once she was let go she took a moment to fill her lungs with the sweet precious air that was pushed out of her by Glimmer's grasp. even with the minor discomfort of Glimmer's embrace, Bebop grinned and quickly began to write down a quick sentence on her notepad that assured her feathered-as-well-as-furred friend that the feeling was mutual in regards to seeing her again.

Once she finally caught her breath she noticed that Glimmer had held out a ball that soon unfolded to reveal a cute little armadillo! Almost immediately the filly darted upright and grinned in excitement, Without even looking like she was trying she swiftly wrote down on her notepad,"SHE'S ADORABLE!" in block capitals to emphasize just how adorable she found this creature. Bebop Had always wanted a pet, but her parents were concerned that with all the traveling they did when she first said she wanted one wouldn't be good for it. When she told her grandparent's she'd like one they said they didn't want to have to clean up after anything that might leave 'presents' around the house. So far it seemed that Bebop's hopes for a pet weren't anywhere close to being realized any time soon.

"I've been doing awesome as always.", her cheerful reply was quickly followed by, "I'm also a little nervous about moving, but like I said earlier, it's not that far of a move, but everything is going to be different! Different house, different school, different everything. The house Is going to be smaller, and I won't see all my brothers and sister like I usually do. Fire won't be there to wake me up like she normally does.", the filly let out a sigh, "So many things will be changing. Er, well, since all the family has been in the R.E.A since day one, this house used to be all very military-ey, until my grandmother got the place. She was used to seeing that stuff when she worked, she decided that she didn't need to see it when she got home, so they re-did the place. And when we got the house from Granny, my parents also changed a few things around here as well. Made it more 'modern'. As for Punk. He just wears that for company. When he's baking his special cookies."

Bebop was quickly jarred from her cuteness induced trance by the sound of her friend voicing her nervousness about the situation. Trotting back to wind's side she gave the blue pegasus a hug and wrote down that she'd be around to help her no matter what! Bebop was a filly of her word, When windy got to Ponyville she was going to make sure she had fun there. She was going to introduce her to all the nice ponies she'd met there.

Suddenly the stumbling exit of a strange colt from the closet. From how there was little reaction to the sudden appearance of a colt at the slumber party she figured he was allowed to be here.

"Is Razor gone?", the fuzzy brown colt stumbled out of the built-in wardrobe wearing both a hat and jacket that was three times his size, "Thought I was a goner when Mister Razor opened that door! Thankfully there was candy in this pockets! Yum!". After tossing the hat and jacket away, Fast Track waved at both Glimmer and Bebop, "Hey! I've never met you before.", he smiled at the filly and Lulubell, "Oh! An three-banded armadillo! Those are the only kind of armadillo that can roll up in a ball! Neat!", he waved his left hoof at the little creature. "So.", he glanced towards the others, "Anyone else coming?"

The dark brown filly approached fast track and nodded, quickly jotting down that he flew away a little while ago and that it was nice to meet him. On the next page of her book she wrote that she was Wind's friend from Ponyville.

After the young colt asked if anyone was coming, as if on cue there was a knock on the door. Since apparently Fast Track and Punk were about to have a heated discussion about the location of candy Bebop took it on herself to get the door. The little filly's horn lit up and a bright orange glow engulfed the door before she pulled it open. On the other side of it was a goldenrod earth pony whom Bebop greeted with a smile and a wave of her hoof. She'd learned in the time she'd interacted with Babs that she wasn't the Hug-as-a-greeting type. On her little notepad she wrote down that it was great to see Babs again.

After Punk declaration of...

"EVERYPONY FOR THEMSELVES!"

she quickly wrote down,"Looks like you made it in time for cookies!"

dyt8rsY.jpg

She thought that stallion looked familiar. His conduct during the Canterlot Castle field trip that she met glimmer as well as another certain filly on had left an impression on the filly. Lucky for punk it was a positive one as he seemed like a pretty fun guy! Quickly writing down her response, it read,"Great to see you again! ... I like your apron!"

Glimmer was clearly her usual perky self as she pulled both bebop and windy into a hug. The filly gasped for breath for a moment as she was squeezed by the small but powerful little grifflet. Once she was let go she took a moment to fill her lungs with the sweet precious air that was pushed out of her by Glimmer's grasp. even with the minor discomfort of Glimmer's embrace, Bebop grinned and quickly began to write down a quick sentence on her notepad that assured her feathered-as-well-as-furred friend that the feeling was mutual in regards to seeing her again.

Once she finally caught her breath she noticed that Glimmer had held out a ball that soon unfolded to reveal a cute little armadillo! Almost immediately the filly darted upright and grinned in excitement, Without even looking like she was trying she swiftly wrote down on her notepad,"SHE'S ADORABLE!" in block capitals to emphasize just how adorable she found this creature. Bebop Had always wanted a pet, but her parents were concerned that with all the traveling they did when she first said she wanted one wouldn't be good for it. When she told her grandparent's she'd like one they said they didn't want to have to clean up after anything that might leave 'presents' around the house. So far it seemed that Bebop's hopes for a pet weren't anywhere close to being realized any time soon.

Bebop was quickly jarred from her cuteness induced trance by the sound of her friend voicing her nervousness about the situation. Trotting back to wind's side she gave the blue pegasus a hug and wrote down that she'd be around to help her no matter what! Bebop was a filly of her word, When windy got to Ponyville she was going to make sure she had fun there. She was going to introduce her to all the nice ponies she'd met there.

Suddenly the stumbling exit of a strange colt from the closet. From how there was little reaction to the sudden appearance of a colt at the slumber party she figured he was allowed to be here.

The dark brown filly approached fast track and nodded, quickly jotting down that he flew away a little while ago and that it was nice to meet him. On the next page of her book she wrote that she was Wind's friend from Ponyville.

After the young colt asked if anyone was coming, as if on cue there was a knock on the door. Since apparently Fast Track and Punk were about to have a heated discussion about the location of candy Bebop took it on herself to get the door. The little filly's horn lit up and a bright orange glow engulfed the door before she pulled it open. On the other side of it was a goldenrod earth pony whom Bebop greeted with a smile and a wave of her hoof. She'd learned in the time she'd interacted with Babs that she wasn't the Hug-as-a-greeting type. On her little notepad she wrote down that it was great to see Babs again.

After Punk declaration of...

she quickly wrote down,"Looks like you made it in time for cookies!"

Glimmer smiled when Bebop told her her new pet was cute.

"She is isn't she. I got her from this pretty mare named Fluttershy in Ponyville. I think my brother has a sort of fascination of her. Considering she just glared at him and he acted like a gentlegriffon like that." She snapped her talons to give emphasis on how fast her brothers change in behavior had been.

"I'm so glad we can all spend the night together. This will be so much fun!"

When Glimmer heard the knocks at the door she immediately opened it up and gasped at who she saw.

30nhgfm.jpg

Sleepovers were not an unfamiliar occurrence for Babs Seed, having participated in numerous ones back in Manehattan. However, this would be the first time that she spent the night in Canterlot without anypony else from her family. Over the course of a few occasions, the Manehattan filly wound up associating with a curious lot of girls: Glimmer the griffon, Bebop the unicorn, and Wind Walker the pegasus. Those kids all lived far away, and frankly Babs didn’t really know yet how to relate strongly to them. Even if she didn’t really write to them much (if at all), she thought the lot a cool enough group to hang around with should they meet again.

Judging by an invitation Babs received in the mail one day, the three other girls thought the same way too. In actuality, Miss Seed at first didn’t plan on travelling all that distance just to go to a “moving away” party at Wind Walker’s manor; who did such a thing anyway? However, the filly’s big sister of all ponies encouraged Babs to reconsider, and even offered to chaperone her to the Walker Manor all the way in Canterlot. In the end, Babs accepted the invite.

Babs Seed ended up considerably late to the start of the slumber party, her big sis evidently not knowing the layout of Canterlot as well as she supposed. But the two sisters through trials and tribulations finally made it to Walker Manor, where the elder gave the young a fond farewell. With all the necessary supplies in her saddlebags, Babs slowly made her way over to the front door. Despite all the flowery descriptions of Canterlot the filly ever heard, something about this big house before quite... used. Unpristine, even. Ignoring her first impressions of the place, Babs Seed announced her arrival with several loud knocks on the door.....

"Babsy!" Glimmer cheered and swept the Manehattan filly into a hug, which she added with a trade mark spin.

"Youmadeit!Youmadeit!" She cheered, squeezing Babs once more before letting her go.

"I had a feeling you would be here, I knew it when I sent the invitation!" She said with a giggle.

She then lifted up her pet armadillo and held it out to Babs, "Do you like my new pet? Isn't she the cutest?"

The little armadillo waved a paw at Babs before curling up into a ball again, with the bow on her head sticking out. Glimmer set her down on the ground once more.

Things seemed to be going good. Everyone was here and now they had cookies! Wait!

qFUATW8.jpg?2

Punk chuckled and gave Wind a friendly smile along with a wink. "Lactose, Windy, and no worries. I've already made some separate cookies without milk for her to eat." There was nopony who could deny that little Windy was the most adorable little sister a stallion could have. He smiled at the cute little Griffon and he could somewhat relate to Razor and his protectiveness and wasn't even slightly scared of the griffon before him. They worked a bit on the same level and it was impossible for Glimmer to not enjoy herself in Windy's mansion with Punk around. "BAH!", Punk laughed loudly at Razors claim to be the best brother, "Not only would I beat you, pal, I would plow the ground with you and your bloating beak and eat the potatoes you've helped me plant aside with my glorious victory! There's no way you can beat me!" He gave Razor a wide, mischievous smile and tapped himself on the head to emphasis the absurdness in the griffon's statement. "Consider yourself challenged!"

In comes Bebop! Playing on her little harmonica to get their attention made Punk smile as he leaned forward read the notepad which appeared to not be meant for him at all. Wind Walker had been very clear with informing Punk about her speaking condition and Punk was not only prepared for it; he embraced it with open arms. "Hey there, Bebop! You might recognize me from the foal trip. I'm Punk, Windy's big brother and official source of joy." He gave her a wide smile and a pet on the head with his thick glove. "Nice to meet you out of duty." He said and smiled friendly at the filly with glimmering eyes. A mute filly, how wicked wasn't that?!

Razor threatened him to tear their souls apart if any harm came to Glimmer and Punk laughed cheerfully. "Killing me would be your only chance to reach my soul, Pal, and I'm pretty sure Celestia wouldn't be too happy about that. Me being a guard and all." He gave him a wink and waved as he departed. He really liked that griffon, such a simple, insecure being, hiding behind all the toughness and confidence. Punk could read straight through him, he could of course be wrong, but not often was anypony that tough without being insecure within. He hoped to get to know the griffon closer someday, find his true essence and peel off the tough layers. His eyes flickered to Glimmer as she told them to not mind him and he smiled friendly at her. "I don't mind at all. In fact; I like that guy." Punk said and began to take off his apron which he then folded, he flew up and placed it on top of the closet just as Fast track popped out of it. He down gazed doubtfully at the colt. "Where you... hiding?" Punk then saw how he munched on something. Fast really was munching on something. He... he munched on... punks candy?! "FAAAAAAAST TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

Punk shouted in anger in the sudden realization. He always carried with him a little bag of pumpkin sweets when he was outdoors, sweets, which was now plundered and devoured by the little peasant before him. Punk lowered himself down to Tracks eyes and he could smell the scent of pumpkin as he slowly sniffed the air. "Where did you get those?" He said and squinted as he slowly got closer to Track's face. Punk waited until he was an inch away before he spoke again. "It's okay Track. I'll let this slide, but next time you find something tasty in this house. Ask. me. first." He rose up in his full length again with a stern face. Punk wasn't mad at all to be frank. He just wanted to make Fast track respect him, especially since he was Windy's coltfriend. A little fright wouldn't harm. "Anyways!" Punk announced and turned away from Fast Track. He leaned down and looked at Glimmers pet. "My, that's one fancy pet you got there, Glimmer. Does it like cookies?" Punk asked and looked up at Glimmer. "Because I've made quite a few cookies." He said proudly and pointed towards the table where everything was.

"EVERYPONY TO THEMSELVES!" Punk shouted and sprung of from where he stood to the cookie-table where he also had placed a can of milk before, as forethought as he was.

Glimmer's reflexes were fast and she pounced at Punk, grabbing his tail and yanking it hard with all her griffon strength.

"Hold it!" She ordered, her gentle cuteness giving way for a military like voice.

She jumped onto Punk's back and looked down at him, staring into his eyes with hers. A glare in her eyes that could crumble stone.

"Now Mr. Walker. It is polite for the ladies to help themselves to refreshments first." She said, with a tone of high class and sophistication.

"We thank you for the treats you made us." She said once more, giving him a kiss on the head before leaping off of him.

"Now then.....COOKIES!" She cheered and ran to the table, all manners gone and her child like giddiness returned.

She looked at all the cookies with greedy eyes, and picked up several and ate them up quick. She gave an "mmmmmm" before rubbing her tummy.

"This are good." She said.

34rstvk.jpg

“I’ll have some milk, big bro.”, Wind Walker smiled cheerfully at Punk Walker, “And I know one of our upcoming guests, Miss Closet will have lemonade since he...she’s lack-toast intolerant.”, she pondered those words for a moment, “Lack-toss? Lack-Toes?”. She had made a promise to herself she would not make any snarky comments towards her older brother, or tease him for some of this more eccentric behaviors. While the pair did enjoy ribbing each other from time to time, she understood that Punk was trying his hardest to be a good brother tonight, so she would return the compliment tonight and try to be the sweetest little sister she could possibly be. Thankfully Glimmer was a very good teacher. The apron did bother a little bit. It was too frilly for Fire Walker, or their mother, so where the heck did Punk get it from? He wore it during their 'last last sleepover', but she had been far too distracted by the events to ask her brother. Punk had been super-helpful during the whole thing, and her friends had nothing but good things to say about him. Even Cinnamon Tart gained an extra bit of a crush on the older stallion.

"Fire, Fast Track and I met Glimmer and her brother awhile back at Bridlebank Beach.". the filly had filled her brothers and parent's ears with the tales of their adventures that fateful summer day. There was all sorts of excitement that went on! Drama from Swift Squall! A awesome race she nearly won against Razor, and there was also the very large monster that the older ponies and griffon ended up rescuing from itself. "Yeah, you don't wanna mess with Glimmer. Last guy who did that, ended up on the moon!"

As she hit an long 'oooo' in her 'moon, another knock could be heard from the door. After checking the spy-hole, the excited filly opened up the door to another friend of hers, Bebop Slide! The little Pegasi gave the filly a quick hug, making sure not to damage her sign. Before Glimmer had arrived, Wind Walker made sure to inform both Fast Track and Punk Walker of Bebop's either inability or lack of a desire to speak, so they would avoid any awkwardness during the sleepover. She had originally wanted Glimmer and Bebop to attend the previous sleepover, but was worried that some of her other friends, like Tart and Double Time might seem a little too 'rough' for the sweet unicorn. And after hearing a good deal of belly-aching from Fast Track, she decided it would be for the best to create a second 'last sleepover'.

"I've been doing awesome as always.", her cheerful reply was quickly followed by, "I'm also a little nervous about moving, but like I said earlier, it's not that far of a move, but everything is going to be different! Different house, different school, different everything. The house Is going to be smaller, and I won't see all my brothers and sister like I usually do. Fire won't be there to wake me up like she normally does.", the filly let out a sigh, "So many things will be changing." She started to feel a little nervous as Razor started to push open the closet door. She had a feeling if he caught Fast Track, he would probably get mad and take Glimmer home! Thankfully, he was distracted by her brother's appearance. Punk Walker saves the day again!

Once it looked like her colt-friend was safe, the Pegasi cleared her throat, "Er, well, since all the family has been in the R.E.A since day one, this house used to be all very military-ey, until my grandmother got the place. She was used to seeing that stuff when she worked, she decided that she didn't need to see it when she got home, so they re-did the place. And when we got the house from Granny, my parents also changed a few things around here as well. Made it more 'modern'. As for Punk. He just wears that for company. When he's baking his special cookies.", in a household of rather incompetent bakers, Punk was the closest thing the household had to an actual chef.

Fire waved as the elder griffon left, and after locking the front door, she scurried over to the closet which she opened.

"Is Razor gone?", the fuzzy brown colt stumbled out of the built-in wardrobe wearing both a hat and jacket that was three times his size, "Thought I was a goner when Mister Razor opened that door! Thankfully there was candy in this pockets! Yum!". After tossing the hat and jacket away, Fast Track waved at both Glimmer and Bebop, "Hey! I've never met you before.", he smiled at the filly and Lulubell, "Oh! An three-banded armadillo! Those are the only kind of armadillo that can roll up in a ball! Neat!", he waved his left hoof at the little creature.

"So.", he glanced towards the others, "Anyone else coming?"

As she ate some of the offered sweets, Glimmer noticed that Windy had her colt friend with her.

"Oooooooh Razor would be sooooooooooooo mad if he knew he was here." She said, giggling.

She walked over and gave the colt a big hug, "Its sooooo good to see you again. You're as cute as ever." She said, pinching his cheek.

She laughed slightly. This was going to be funny. She never spent a lot of time around boys, mostly cause her daddy or Razor made it hard for them to get near without fearing for their lives.

"Oooh I think that since Tracky is here we should play a game of spin the bottle. Truth or dare of course." She said, with a scheming look in her eye.

34rstvk.jpg

"Thanks Big-Bro!", the little filly's smile quickly faded as her brother issued a challenge of sorts to the male griffon, "Ah come on Punky, bloating beak, really?", she kept her voice down low, "Razor's a really good guy and easily the best and biggest brother Glimmer could ever hope for, and I'd probably not want to pick a fight with a griffon, cause really.", she glanced over at the smaller of the griffons, "Even super-cute Glimmer. Look at her. Claws on her fingers and that sharp beak. Now imagine fighting a big one of those. Ouch! Claws to rip your legs off and a beak to poke out your eyeballs! I'd hate to be the guy who ever messes with her, cause he or she might as well check themselves into the nearest cemetery and sign up for ghost-school!"

The blue Pegasi let out a huff as she listened to what her big brother had to say to Bebop, "Oh for Pony's sake, when I saw the flyer at school, I almost didn't want to go, cause we're not 'foals' or babies. We're colts and fillies, and in a few years, I'll be going to high school, and I'll be getting ready for the R.E.A and I'll be dating boys.", she gave the little brown colt and 'bop' on the nose as he tumbled out of the closet, "And I'll be on the Hoof-Ball team like Fire and Cordy. Gonna be so awesome!"

The colt was caught red-hoofed as he munched away on Punk Walker's candy, "Sorry there Mister, it's just when I get nervous, I get hungry, and I couldn't go find snacks with Glimmer's brother around, cause he'd rip me to pieces, and I also couldn't have asked you either.", Fast Track continued to chew away as he spoke, "These are actually pretty good! You got more?", the train-be-marked colt let a small trail of pumpkin-candy wrappers in his wake. "Hope these weren't old, considering they only make these things during Nightmare Night. Bleh. I think they were old.", he tried to glance over at his now extended tongue, "Bleh."

The doorbell rung once again, but this time it was Bebop who opened the door. And yet another pony entered the stately manor. It was Apple Bloom's cousin, Babs Seed, which she found odd. The little filly did not remember inviting the young Manehattanite, but there was no way the little blue Pegasi was about to turn her away. She was still curious what an 'Babs' was though. The filly waved her right hoof as the gamboge colored pony in. "Heya Babs!", she greeted the filly ever so cheerfully, "Nice to see yah!", after a quick hug, she lead the newcomer to the small group of kids waiting.

Wind walked right into a Glimmer lead hug between her and Bebop, which she quickly returned. "Hey Fastie, I don't believe you've met either Babs or Bebop before.", the colt glanced over at the mute filly, "Nope. But I remember you telling me that you were with Bebop and some other filly named Cakey?", he looked a little on the confused side as the griffon mentioned the assorted games they would play, "That doesn't sound too bad, not sure what they are...Uh..oh.", his cheeks turned a slight shade of red as Wind Walker whispered something into his ear, "I see. Well, if that's the case, I hope my bottle stops at Bebop!", he waggled his eyebrows for a moment before getting a blue hoof in his shoulder," Yow!", he yelped before bursting into laughter.

"Yeah, that and scary stories as well. We'll each get to tell one.", she stuck her tounge out at the colt before quickly adding, "So, what do you all want to do first?"

OOC: Made a pic of Fast Track using the 3D Pony Maker..He sort of looks like this...

a0f3a1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

dzpMPU3.png?1

Punk stopped when he suddenly felt that his tail wasn't following. He gazed up on his back only to meet the eyes of the little griffoness looking down at him. Punk was surprised and had to blink a couple of times to fully comprehend the fact that the griffon had managed to stop a fully grown stallion midair all by herself. Perhaps he had underestimated the strength of the griffons after all. "We apology sincerely!" He said as soon as he had recovered and bowed deeply before Glimmer with his usual swirling hoof. "We didn't realize how we wronged mi'lady and we hope her grace shall forgive us for our blunder and not ensue her brother to eat us. Let us instead enjoy the cookies we've made for her grace!"

Punk looked back and saw that yet another guest had entered, it was none the less than Babs Seed! "Hey there, Babbsy! I'm glad you could join us as well! Please, take a seat! I trust Bebop here should decide what game we should do first, isn't that so?" He asked and turned to Bebop with a wide smile.

30nhgfm.jpg

"Babsy! Youmadeit!Youmadeit! I had a feeling you would be here, I knew it when I sent the invitation! Do you like my new pet? Isn't she the cutest?"

Bebop had greeted Babs Seed respectfully enough by keep physical contact nonexistent. Babs appreciated that gesture, and showed her gratitude with the faint glimmer of a grin. Wind Walker was not nearly as mindful of personal space, but not on a grand scale like Glimmer, who just had to spin Babs around in the air with the perkiness of a foal celebrating a birthday. Not one to get overly excited when so far out of her urban comfort zone, the Manehattan filly unsurely replied; “Uhh yeah, your pet’s nice. And thank you all for invitin’ me here... I guess.”

Not taking much notice of the cookies, Babs Seed set her stuff down inside the manor's entry way found a seat as bidden. Lacking a smile and constantly darting her eyes everywhere except for actual ponies, anypony could see how uncomfortable she was in her current environment. The filly just couldn’t seem to shake the feeling of being a near outsider in a group already closely knit with one another. Without a family connection to draw her in, like with Apple Bloom and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Babs hardly expected to become closer with this group of kids by the end of the night.

dyt8rsY.jpg

Bebop smiled right back at the reddish maned filly with the goldenrod coat, it was nice to see that Babs could appreciate this pony's attempts to respect her personal space.The silent little filly's face fell to a grimace as Babs was brought into a hug by glimmer and then spun around. Thankfully, Glimmer soon put the Manehattan filly down. And began scheming while she partook of Punk's homemade cookies. The blonde maned filly walked over to her friend and slipped a note to Babs. On the slip of paper it said that Bebop was sorry about Glimmer and she could get pretty excited, on the bottom of the paper it asked if she was okay and said she'd tell the others to try and give Babs less physical contact.

The blue Pegasi let out a huff as she listened to what her big brother had to say to Bebop, "Oh for Pony's sake, when I saw the flyer at school, I almost didn't want to go, cause we're not 'foals' or babies. We're colts and fillies, and in a few years, I'll be going to high school, and I'll be getting ready for the R.E.A and I'll be dating boys.", she gave the little brown colt and 'bop' on the nose as he tumbled out of the closet, "And I'll be on the Hoof-Ball team like Fire and Cordy. Gonna be so awesome!"

Bebop smiled brightly at wind once she heard her interest in Hoofball. Bebop loved hoofball! She'd seen so many games with her dad when she and her parents were together on tour and they got to a city that had a local league. Now that Windy was moving to Ponyville she'd have a new friend to talk and occasionally play hoofball with, so long as she didn't take her favorite spot of course! Writing down a quick message she showed it to Wind Walker. On the note she explained that Ponyville was forming a junior hoofball league and that A pegasus named Rainbow Dash was the coach.

"Hey Fastie, I don't believe you've met either Babs or Bebop before."

"Nope. But I remember you telling me that you were with Bebop and some other filly named Cakey?",

"Yeah, that and scary stories as well. We'll each get to tell one.", she stuck her tounge out at the colt before quickly adding, "So, what do you all want to do first?"

"Oooh I think that since Tracky is here we should play a game of spin the bottle. Truth or dare of course." She said, with a scheming look in her eye.

"That doesn't sound too bad, not sure what they are...Uh..oh."

"I see. Well, if that's the case, I hope my bottle stops at Bebop!", he waggled his eyebrows for a moment before getting a blue hoof in his shoulder," Yow!"

It was nice to see pretty much everypony was having fun. Bebop felt herself blush a bit at the mention of spin the bottle, although she sighed in relief once Glimmer clarified it was Truth or dare. Bebop's relief was rather obvious to anypony who saw her, either she was just plain nervous around colts or she already had somepony she liked. IN truth it was the second one, she had a crush on a colt back in Ponyville by the name of Guiding light.

I trust Bebop here should decide what game we should do first, isn't that so?" He asked and turned to Bebop with a wide smile.

Well that was surprising, usually Bebop just planned to go with the flow. This was a rare occasion when she was asked what others should do. Instead of responding immediately to Punk she went over to her bags and began writing on her notepad as she tried her hardest to tug out a guitar case that was larger than her. For a few seconds the item seemed stuck. Using all the strength in her little form the filly pulled with all her might and soon the guitar case was flung from her luggage and just barely missed hitting punk in the face, instead it soared over him. Galloping over she opened up the case and sighed with relief once she saw her guitar was fine.

Soon she levitated her written statement Punk so he could read it. On it it said that she brought her guitar so they could sing songs or something if they wanted, but really she was fine withtruth or dare if that's what her friends had their heart's set on. In tiny letters on the bottom it also asked if punk was okay.

• 1 month later...

Glimmer read Punk's note and rubbed her beak as she tried to figure out what choice to make.

"Hmmm. So its a vote? I vote truth or dare. I want to see how red in the face I can make Fastie here. Hehehe." Glimmer said with a giggle as she ruffed Fast Tracks mane a bit.

Such was the evilness of this small little griffonness. She giggled as she thought of dozens of questions as she picked up her pet Armadillo and readjusted her bow.

"So what does everyone else think?" Glimmer asked, before setting Lulubell on her head. THe armadillo lay on her owners head and stared at all the other fillies and the single colt.

335gvm9.jpg

Wind was perplexed! Babs Seed somehow looked even more miserable than when she had first arrived! Maybe she should have went with Razor, and they could have spent the night together having a ‘frown-party.’ She glanced over at Glimmer, still curious why she bothered inviting the grumpy filly, but decided she would try her best to make things as comfortable. Hearing the unmistakable sound of pen marking tablet, the blue pony turned her eyes upon Bebop Slide, “Rainbow Dash! Really?”. That mare sure kept herself busy. When she wasn’t saving the world from whatever nearly weekly menace that threatened to destroy, enslave, or both alongside her friends, the Pegasi was apparently part of the weather team, a Wonderbolts reserve member in training, and now a hoofball coach? Did she ever have time to sleep?

“Not sure I’ll be able to sign up for this season, but you and me can play it whenever you’d like. I’m a decent tender, but I can play any position without any trouble." She watched as the silent filly tried to take out her guitar. “Give me a second, I’ll help you with tha-woah!”, she tried her best to snatch up the instrument before it could hit her big brother. While she was not quick enough, the instrument managed to avoid making her brother even sillier, and did so without breaking. Wind let out a sigh of relief.

The little colt turned even redder as the griffon raw her claws through his mane, “Bgglw! Mfrnkf? Dmnkly!", he could only make out. This caused the filly to shake her head sadly, "I really hope you didn't break him already. Fastie told me that he had some really scary ghost stories to tell, including one that did not involve trains. Would you believe it?"

Fast Track quickly added an, "Grlpyt!", in response.

"Yes, Grlpyt indeed.", she added with a role of her eyes, "And I do vote on 'Truth Or Dare'. As does Lulubell, and Fast Track, since what he just said was 'I agree' in silly-boy-speak, and being the host of this little event, I get the fist one.", she turned to the freckled mare, "Babs Seed! Truth!", she spoke now in as serious of a tone she could muster, "What would make you both happy and comfortable during out little sleepover? Remember, you have to tell the truth!"

An better pic of Fast Track..

351eomh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

30nhgfm.jpg

"Babs Seed! Truth! What would make you both happy and comfortable during out little sleepover? Remember, you have to tell the truth!"

Babs Seed didn't look too interested in what was happening around her. The filly's hoof gave support to her cheek as it slouched to the side, failing to make a connection with the other kids in the room. Half-dazed, Babs left her stupor only when her name was called by Wind Walker, although boredom quickly resurfaced when asked how the others could make the night better for her. Not really caring at all, the filly sounded off a grunt that vaguely sounded like a mumbled "Idonknow", making no other noise. Everyone else would have to make do with a shrug of indifference from Babs.....

Archived