Fluttercrush: A new feeling for a shy mare [OPEN]

aXf0zmO.png

Fluttershy stepped out of her home as the sun warmed the soft grass that separated her from Ponyville, "Ah what a lovely day out, perfect weather to go and get some shopping done in the markets" She said happily as she turned to see Angel bunny close the door behind her, a little rough. She sighed as she shook her head, Angel was always a handful with her, even with her new assertive methods he always won the 'arguements' that they had, though it was more of him complaining and her obeying. She looekd to the sky, a few soft puffy clouds dotted the sky, most likely pegasi couples enjoying a summ...wait what! Fluttershy shook her head and took a deep breath as she composed herself, every since she met Tex Critter at the Watering hole a week back or so she had been thinking more about couples and love, she could not figure out why?

Fluttershy closed her eyes, "R..rleax Fluttershy, it's natural, your a young mare, your bound to hit the point where you will think about Stallions" she said to herself, "b.but what am I to do, I could never go talk to one, oh no no, plus I don't need to be in a little relationship at all," she giggled, "Oh could you imagine my friends faces to see me and a Stallion ona stroll through the forest? or or sitting and enjoying a meal or even kis.." she blushed as she shook her head, "No, I'm over thinking it, plus no stallion want s a mare as shy as me, i'm too bland" she said, "I'm no super model pony" she rolled her eyes as she headed off toward Ponyville.

Ragnarok was walking through Ponyvile. He was currently in his pony form, in which he looked more or less like a pony made out of multiple Jewels, though every pony knew that was not true. Ragnarok looked at himself in a puddle that was on the side of the road. He looked just like every pony here, though in truth he was nothing like them. He was a Changeling, one who had ditched the queen when she had launched that offensive against canterlot. Ragnarok shed a few tears before he decided to keep walking. Ragnarok wondered what it was like to have a friend, he wished that he could have some pony that he could tell the truth. As Ragnarok walked through the street he looked around. He wished that he could fit in here. Ragnarok shed more tears as he started walking towards the edge of ponyvile, the side of the town that was nearest to the Ever free forest, the one place he could actually be himself.

(First post ever in a CC RP, how did i do?)

As much as he enjoyed his occasional visits to the small, quaint town of Ponyville, it had become somewhat of a hassle over time. Not that there was anything particularly wrong with the town that he was getting tired of, but because it had started to become a mundane experience. Back home in the Crystal Empire, the main telescope used to observe the night had suffered from a particularly nasty break, and Moonshield found himself making several trips back and forward between Ponyville and many other towns and cities in search of supplies. The other astronomer's were wanting to experiment with several new lens, which is what led Moonshield here to town.

It appeared that it would be a fairly normal day for the small country pony town. Since the telescope was going to be in repairs for a good while, there was no particular hurry in returning. Not that it mattered, he pretty much ran the place since the boss was getting on in years and his other superiors were usually traveling the land to showcase their discoveries. Moonshield arrived in town and stepped off the train. The many stares he got from the townsponies was beginning to steadily decrease, as they seemed to be getting used to seeing the lime green crystal pony. Moonshield made his way into town and sat down on a bench to rest a moment. "Who knows? Maybe I will get lucky and have some fun while I'm here for once." He said to himself with a small chuckle.

["]http://www.canterlot...990-naj-ready/]

'Autumn Wind' took a few hesitant steps into Ponyville. The blue-coated, maroon-maned earth pony was in a bit of an awkward situation. Well, it might be more accurate to say he'd put himself in an awkward situation. Here he was walking around town, when he wasn't even sure if he'd gotten the name right.

Earlier that day, Naj had woken up that morning and decided she needed some practice with deception. There were a few mistakes she'd made over the past few days, and while she'd been fortunate enough to not be exposed they had been weighing heavily on her mind. And so, she'd decided that the best way to remedy that would be to try something radical compared to her usual safe approach to disguises, and crafted a male earth pony disguise in the form of Autumn Wind, complete with a cutie mark resembling a heavy downward gust of air.

And hay, if he screwed up too badly and his little secret were discovered, he could always simply flee to the Everfree forest, circle back around and then 'Spring Breeze' could explain with the greatest concern how she saw a changeling escape that direction, running in the opposite direction of Ponyville.

So far the day seemed pretty uneventful, at least by Ponyville standards. 'Autumn Wind' spotted a couple odd ponies on the way into town, one a pegasus who seemed somewhere between lost and melancholy, and the other what looked like a shining, green earth pony. He couldn't help but gawk a little, and he wasn't alone in that regard. When he managed to turn his attention away, he noticed a several other ponies looking at the crystal pony. Suited Autumn Wind just as well, if anything that would mean less attention on him should he make a mistake.

Strictly speaking however, neither of them seemed that out of place. Or at least, he'd seen far weirder.

Of more concern to 'Autumn Wind' was a certain yellow pegasus, also walking into Ponyville at the moment. Of course, Fluttershy was a regular in Ponyville so it wasn't her presence, but rather how...fidgety she seemed. Something was off, though he couldn't quite put his hoof on what. He could only assume meant that either Flutteryshy and her friends were engaged in some kind of shenanigans again, or there was something more serious happening. In the former case, 'Autumn Wind' wouldn't mind some forewarning. Considering the latter, he felt some old, hive-guard instincts stirring.

Autumn Wind trotted over to Fluttershy, put on his most friendly smile and said, “Hello there...is everything alright?”

U4NzHv7.jpg

Trotting along with his many animal friends was Tex Critter, the singing cowpony unicorn stallion who at this very moment was rehearsing one of his songs as he walked. Using his horn magic to play his floating guitar, the happy pony sang on:

"Oh I can't get a long little dougy, no I can't even git one that's small, no I can't git a long little dougy, I can't git a dougy at all!"

He stopped his impromtu concern when he spotted Fluttershy in the distance. His smile grew wider as he galloped off to greet her.

"Miss Fluttershy! Oh, Miss Fluttershy!" Tex called out as he rushed over towards her, followed by his floating guitar and all of his animal friends following behind him.

aXf0zmO.png

"AI!" Fluttershy yipped as Autumn walked up and talked to her, she turned and sighed, "s..sorry, I w..was deep in thought," she said, "B..but no..no I'm fine, e..everything is good" she said warmly to the mare. She had seen the mare around town and she seemed like a nice mare, sometimes seeming a bit odd, but Fluttershy figured the mare was newer to Ponyville and thought nothing of it. She smiled warmly but shyly at the mare as she looked toward Ponyville, "I.I'm just out to do s.some shopping," she said happily, "N..need a lot of food f.for all the animals I have," she giggled a bit, "Especially Angel Bunny, so picky."

Fluttershy was about to offer the mare to tag along when she heard the voice calling her, a lovely voice belonging to only one stallion she knew, Tex Critter. Her heart skipped a beat as she turned and saw him, and his lovely critters, running toward her, making her lower herself and cover her face as if trying to hide, so nervous and a bit scared, but because she had the fluttering in her stomach. She looked toward him, "O..oh m..my h..hello Tex," she said very softly, muffled from behind her mane.

Ragnarok felt like he was unneeded, he felt like everything he cared about had dissolved. But that all changed when he saw a yellow Pegasus who had a fair few poies around her. He guessed that she was popular in town though that didnt seem the case with how she reacted to all these ponies greeting her. Ragnarok started to wonder, should or shouldnt he say hi, try and make a friend?. He sighed, doubting himself. Im a changeling, im not meant to have friends...but that was when chrysalis ruled me. Ragnarok fought of the feelings to run as he walked slowly over to the pony. He didnt want to scare her more, or to make her run as she already seemed nervous. As ragnarok was walking he saw himself in glass, his pony disguise was still up. He smiled but it faded as he moved closer. "H...hi" Ragnarok said from the outskirts of the crowd

Moonshield hear the sound of voices not too far away, and turned his gaze to a small group of ponies conversing. He saw two stallions and......a mare. A mare he had never seen before. She looked like she was having a fairly difficult time speaking to the three ponies at once, and was slightly cowering down behind her long, flowing pink mane.

And oh my Celestia, was she cute.

Moonshield felt the need to talk to her. Nay, he had to talk to her. A mare this adorable only came around every once in a blue moon, and Moonshield was never really the dating type. Not that he was shy, but because he never gave himself the opporitunity to let that pleasure enter his life. But there was a problem with him speaking to her, there were other stallions all speaking to her at once.

Moonshield had seen this before. A pretty young mare being the center of conflict among several desperate males, eventually escalading into conflict and senseless, petty strife to gain her affection. This was Ponyville, however, and it couldn't be said for sure if they would act in a similar manner to his fellow crystal ponies, who were known to lose their cool and think irrationally at times. So Moonshield had decided that the time to make his move on the beautiful pegasus mare would have to wait, and when she was not being swarmed uncomfortably by thirsty ponies, he would make his own attempt to court her. He smirked to himself and watched the group a bit more before resolving to at least try and look busy and not staring, lest the other citizens of Ponyville start thinking the crystal pony was some kind of creep.

Fluttershy assured 'Autumn Wind' that everything was fine, she'd just been lost in though and that she was essentially making a supply run. Not an uncommon occurrence, she did have a lot of mouths to feed. Perhaps more worrying to 'Autumn' specifically was that the yellow pegasus seemed to recognize him. It probably meant he'd done a poor job of planning the disguise, make it a little too similar to his go-to shape, but his concerns weren't something he could make apparent. He just had to adapt, and hope Fluttershy didn't draw too much attention to that fact.

The pegasus looked like she was about to say something else, when another stallion approached, a grey unicorn dressed in strange clothing and followed by his own entourage of animals. Between his demeanour and the company he kept 'Autumn' could only assume that the unicorn was a friend of Fluttershy's.

When 'Autumn' looked back at the yellow pegasus herself however, he saw her acting odd. There it was again! Something about this unicorn was apparently the cause of it. He looked at the unicorn, then back at Fluttershy, then back at the unicorn, repeating the process a few times before it finally dawned on him.

Oh. Oooooooh. He felt a little silly for not seeing it sooner. Granted, he didn't have a lot of experience that sort of thing, but it WAS part of the fundamentals of love collection. Not wanted to get in the way, and noticing a few more stallions taking an interest, 'Autumn Wind' cleared his throat and awkwardly said “Er, well, I'll be around, gimme a shout if there's anything I could help with.” And with that he took several steps away, and moved on.

Or rather, he almost did. After a moment's consideration, he thought it best to stick nearby as he went about his in case any of the stallions became...overbearing, and he'd meant it when he had offered to help. That, and a place where 'love was in the air' as it were was a good place to be for a hungry changeling.

Not that he was one of those, he had to remind himself. It would be dangerous to break character here of all places.

Tex Critter's smile grew even wider when Fluttershy acknowledged him. As he approached her, the stallion's 'band' of animals rushed over to the lovely Pegasus mare. One beaver, three bunnies, two woodchucks and several bluebirds greeted Fluttershy before Tex could say anything.

"Good day ta ya, Miss Fluttershy! Surry mah critter friends are overwhelmin' ya now, reckon they like being around ya as much as I do!" Tex Critter said as he noticed all of the other ponies who seemed to be gravitating towards her. "Howdy folks! Tex Critter's mah name an' singin's my game! How about I sing a song for y'all?"

His unicorn horn glowed as his guitar floated up beside him, playing in perfect accompaniment for the singing cowpony stallion.

"One sunny morning as I strolled right by, the most beauitul sight had jist caught my eye

What I did see, was a yellow winged mare, with soft perty eyes and grand purple hair!

Fluttershy, Fluttershy, lovely and true, there's no other mare who's as perty as you!

Fluttershy, Fluttershy, you make time stand still! Jist bein' near ya would give me a thrill!"

As he sang, all his animal friends hummed and swayed to the soft, gentle music.

RainbowDashthingforFF_zpse1dda7f9.png

Rainbow squinted through her flight goggles down at the ground below. She could see a number of ponies gathering near a certain light yellow coated mare. That was unmistakably Fluttershy. She couldn't quite place why, but she had been interested in Fluttershy as of late. Nothing too crazy or anything. It was just that Fluttershy was nice, and sweet, and had such a lovely flowing mane and tail. She was much more like a mare than Rainbow would ever be. Dash had often thought of herself as a stallion trapped in a mare's body. She preferred keeping her mane and tail unkempt, her coat a little sweaty, and her overall appearance nothing to bat an eye at. Well, now was as good a time as ever to see if Fluttershy would like to spend some time with her.

Rainbow swooped down on the scene in a flurry of wings and wind just in time to hear the end of the stallion's serenade.

"Not a bad little tune you've got going there pal!" She winked at Tex before turning to the others. "Hey guys! What's up!"

Then she turned to Fluttershy. Rainbow wouldn't be surprised if Fluttershy was a little flustered. It seemed the pink maned pony was always a little flustered when Rainbow was around. Still, Dash wanted to say hi to her friend. She smiled a winning smile and waited for a response from the others.

aXf0zmO.png

Fluttershy blushed and looked down as Tex Critter sung to her as he approached, he was quite a fan of singing and she could see why, he had a lovely voice and great guitar skills. This was all the more reason a shy pony like herself to get very flustered and blushing everytime she saw him, she just wasn't sure how to show him such kindness back. She smiled a little, "H..hi T..tex, y..your..song is a..as lovely a..as always," she said softly as she tried to relax but felt almost frozen in place. That was until a certain rainbow maned mare came down next to her scaring the hay out of her and making her jump few feet in the air, "R..rainbow dash!" she gasped more surprised as she suddenly seemed to just appear.

She saw the way Rainbow winked at Tex and looked away, she wasn't sure why, it was like a small part of her disliked Rainbow for doing that, but why? It wasn't like Fluttershy and Tex were someponies, he was a free stallion and he could have whatever mare he wanted. She assumed this was some sort of jealously, no that can't be right, why would Fluttershy be jealous? She took a deep breath and shook away the feeling, "H..Hi Rainbow Dash, h..how are you?" she asked the mare and smiled, having her friend there helped her a bit.

Archived