Pony Pet Playdate (Private: MoonliteFrost, Mojo)

Mojo

Fluttershy shuffled a hoof, "Oh..um, I never really thought of that," she said paying little mind to what he slipped out about Bucky, out of respect, "I..I guess green is..is my favorite color, It reminds me of spring and nature" she said as he looked to Angel, "As for my critters, Well I guess its just nice to be able to give my time to them as they love it, it makes them happy, and by turn, make me happy," she smiled warmly.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(ooc): Oops! I missed posting here, my apologies

"I agree with ya, Miss Fluttershy, green sure is a wonderful color," Tex Critter said with a warm smile. "Green's the color of the forest in spring and summer, and the color of fresh grass too! Y'know, I hear tell you kin sing mighty well. Do ya sing to yur critter friends, like I do? I'm not tryin' ta pressure you or nothin' like that. We kin talk about somethin' else if'n ya don't wanna talk about singin'."

"Oh..oh my," she said blushing a bit, "w..who told you about my singing?" she asked seeming quiet a bit nervous about the thought, "I..I mean..yes I do sing to my little critter friends, b..but that's about it," she said softly, "Singing to ponies is so much scarier, they are all watching me, judging me," she shivered, "I..I did m..my try at singing in front of ponies...i..it didn't go well," she sighed, "I..I got too nervous and fled"

Tex Critter instantly saw the fear in Fluttershy and quickly resolved to ease her tensions.

"Well, I didn't mean ta put a scare in ya, but a while back, I met a few of mah fans here in Ponyville that said you oncest sang with the Ponytones. You was singin' behind the stage, an' they spotted ya when the back curtain fell down. Didn't mean ta make ya all nervous, but I jist had ta say it was a really good thing ya did ta help yur friends out when ol' Big Mac lost his voice. It shows that you truly have a whole lotta heart. Standin' up ta yur inner fears like that fer yur friends like that. If'n ya don't like singin' in public, I understand that. Like I told ya before, I wouldn't wanna ask ya ta do anythin' that makes ya uncomfortable. Ok?"

She nods, "O..Ok," she says softly as she smiles a bit, "B..but yes, I..I did help B..big Mac," she said, "b..but I wouldn't count hiding behind a curtian..well..facing my fear" she sighed, "I dunno if I will ever face any of my fears," she said then thought, "well..there was the dragon, but that's totally different" she said.

Tex Critter and Bucky both looked shocked when Fluttershy mentioned a dragon.

"Wait a minute thar, Miss Fluttershy, did ya say ya faced a, dragon?" the Western dressed unicorn asked in complete surprise. "Now I ain't never heard nuthin' about that. WOW! I haveta confess, I've never ever tried ta tangle with a dragon in my whole life! Them critters really scare me! Huge beasts that they are with all them big teeth an' breathin' fire all the time. Please Miss Fluttershy, ya jist gotta tell me about that dragon ya faced. Must've took a heap of courage ta do that!"

[sorry sort of brain stall :P]

"o..oh my.." she looked down, "we..well I mean i..I didn't want to d..do it" she said a bit nervous feeling as if she had just put a big spotlight on her about this event. She looked up, "I..I mean..well," she said trying to form her words around telling him the story, "Well..there was smoke, coming from the mountain...and well me and my friends were sent to look," she sighed, "well...by sent I mean Twilight sort of elected us to go. I..I really didn't want to go..where there is smoke..in a mountain..there are always....dragons" she continued, "I mean Spike is a dragon but he is just a baby and so cute, so..so he is a bit different, but in the cave was a massive, red, angry large, ferocious, pony eating dragon!" she shivered, "W..well I hid and my friends went after it, and they were all thrown outside and so..so I got angry, and I went up and I yelled at him, and..that's about it," she shrugged, "I..I guess I just did what I needed to defend my friends"

Both Tex Critter and Bucky were stunned to hear about Fluttershy standing up to a dragon. Neither could envision the timid Pegasus mare having the guts to face a fierce dragon on her own.

"WOW! Miss Fluttershy that's amazin'!" the unicorn stallion neighed. "I know I sure wouldn't be brave enough ta face down a big ol' dragon like that! That took a lotta guts! Betcha you could do a lotta brave things if'n ya wanted ta. That sure is impressive!"

Bucky now turned to Angel.

"Angel, can this be true? No offense to your master, but did she REALLY stand up to a powerful dragon like she said she did?"

Angel nodded, "it is true indeed Bucky," he said with a smile, "cannot believe it myself, but she did, she has grown a lot since I first met her," he smiled, "if he met her back then..well let's say she would have never talked much, if at all"

~~~

Fluttershy blushed and shuffled a hoof, "Oh, I..I don't think i..it's that b..big of a deal," she said softly, "I..I mean i..don't think i could have d..done it on my own"

While Bucky still looked amazed, Tex Critter simply smiled at Fluttershy.

"Of course ya couldn't have done it yurself, Miss Fluttershy. Yur a member of the most famous group of friends in all of Equestria! I don't mean ta make ya blush er nuthin' like that, but y'all's great heroes in our land! You six defeated Nightmare Moon, Discord and Tirek! No wonder everypony in the kingdom loves y'all so much! We owe ya a debt of gratitude. Reckon that's one reason why I admire ya so much, and I'm very proud ta be with ya now."

Tex Critter hoped his words of praise didn't frightened Fluttershy. After all, he was speaking from his heart. The Western attired unicorn stallion and Bucky awaited to see her reaction.

Fluttershy giggled, "Oh now Tex, I..I really don't think I'm much of a hero" she sighed, "to be honest it is all because of Princess Twilight" she said as she looked toward the sky, "I mean without her, well we would never have defeated all those enemies, all those evils" she looked to him, "You give me too much praise Tex, you really do, and I'm flattered," she giggled again, "But me, I'm just Fluttershy, a simple little pegasus, and if there is anything I know, it's that my only true talent or special gift is my animal caretaking and communication"

[sorry been busy :blush: ]

"But that's a great talent ta have, ma'am," Tex Critter said with a broad smile, "reckon that's the top thing you and I have in common! I'm not big hero either. Folks do come ta hear me sing and all, but thar ain't nothin' heroic about it, least I don't think so. You may think of yurself as a simple Pegasus, but if I may say so, I think yur a whole lot more than that."

Bucky watched and listened from a distance.

"KISS HER, YOU BIG COWARD!" Bucky chittered. This made Tex nervous, hoping that Fluttershy couldn't understand what his beaver friend was trying to say to him.

Fluttershy blushed, "Oh Tex, your just too kind to me," she smiled,at him and shuffled a hoof, "I mean..if you become any kinder you might take my position as the Element of kindness" she said warmly. She then caught what Bucky said and blushed a bit but kept back any comment or action to it, part of her was curious if Tex would take that sort of step, honestly she didn't mind the idea.

[sorry bout delay, haha was away for few days]

Now it was Tex's turn to be nervous. The Western attired unicorn stallion could tell by Fluttershy's facial expressions that she too understood what his beaver friend had been saying to him. The thought of kissing the lovely Pegasus mare had crossed his mind, but he feared doing so. Tex could picture Fluttershy running off in fear if he made such a bold move on her. Searching his mind for something to say to defuse the situation, Tex Critter started to open his mouth and speak.

"Er, beavers say the darnest things, don't they?" Tex muttered shyly.

Fluttershy blushed and shuffled a hoof, seeing how nervous Tex had gotten over what Bucky had said didn't make her any less nervous about it either. She listened to him and turned to Angel, looking to him for help and then turned back to Tex, "y..yeah, haha, it's so crazy," she she practically whispered and she looked at him. This was getting hard, and more and more odd as the seconds went on, she saw couples always sitting so peacefully in the park, but how could they with so much to worry about. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself and closed her eyes to relax, if she kept stressing and worrying she would end up running off..

Angel groaned and face pawed as he saw what unraveled, "Darn it Bucky, did you forget that she can hear you!" he groaned, "come on, it's best if we take a walk, they need there own time," he said, "us being here is not gonna help them," he said as he bounced away a bit toward a bush and turned to Bucky, "Come on I can show you a cool little spot I found with a small pond and a little stream,"

Bucky turned when he heard Angel's words.

"Yeah, you're right," the beaver chittered, "taking a walk sounds like a good idea."

As the beaver started to leave with the bunny, Tex looked over at Fluttershy.

"Well, I am plumb surry about ol' Bucky," Tex Critter said, "I'd never try ta kiss ya unless that's what ya wanted. I hope ya know that, Miss Fluttershy."

The Western attired unicorn said softly, "do ya want me to?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Alrighty then," Tex Critter muttered nervously "if'n that's how ya feel, then here goes."

The unicorn stallion carefully removed his cowpony hat and sat it on the bench. He slowly started moving towards the beautiful Pegasus mare as to not frighten her. Positioning himself directly in front of her, the singing cowpony then moved forward, and gave Fluttershy a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Thar we go," Tex said calmly as he returned to his previous position on the bench. "Hope ya liked it, I sure did!"

As he approached her she was set to run, she was overly nervous, scared and unsure of what to expect from this kiss. As he leaned in she slowly closed her eyes, letting the odd sensation ripple through her as he pressed his soft lips to hers, it only lasted a second, and as he broke it she wished it hadn't. It was an amazing feeling, it gave a small spark to her as he did it, as if it was some connection made, she softly smiled and blushed as she opened her eyes and looked at him as he had scooted away. She found herself scooting a bit over to be next to him, his presence a bit inviting to her, she smiled a bit.

"Y..yes T..tex," she said softly as she looked at him, "I..I enjoyed it very much," she said with a big blush on her face.

Fluttershy was not the only pony blushing. Tex Critter, star of song and stage, was also in heavy blush. The unicorn stallion had never felt so shy since he's been with the beautiful Pegasus mare. It was more than just simple caution, more than just not wanting to cause his very special somepony to bolt away in fear. Tex was feeling both true love and empathy for her as well. He was very happy that Fluttershy enjoyed the kiss. But now, what could he do next?

"Glad ya liked it, Miss Fluttershy," Tex said softly, looking her right in the eye when he said it. "Maybe, after we're done here with our pets, I could buy ya a smoothie in town?"

• 2 weeks later...

[Ok hopefully life should be sorted out enough that I may continue this RP and my role as Miss Shy; though I may not be super active like I used to be]

Fluttershy was still a bit in shock from the kiss, it was a nice feeling but it was still odd and new to her, making the little pegasus unsure what to say or do. Luckily Tex made it easy for her to know exactly how to respond as he said he was happy she was happy and also suggested that they go get a smoothie after they were done with the pet date.

"Oh yes Tex, that sounds most wonderful indeed," she said warmly to him as she looked around, "Yes a smoothie would be very nice," she said but asked, "D..did you see where Angel and Bucky went? I..I would like to leave now, it is getting a bit late to be in this area as I have seen shadows of ponies in here and I worry we may be near somepony's home"

"You're plumb right about that, Miss Fluttershy," Tex Critter said with a smile as the Western attired unicorn stallion got up off the bench. "We kin take our critters back home, an' while we're on the way, we'll pass right by the smoothie stand in town! That'll work jist dandy! Now, ta russle up our critters. I kin do that."

Tex Critter turned towards the pond and began making a chittering noise with his mouth. This immediately caught the attention of Bucky, who was with Angel, but out of direct view.

"Hey Angel, sounds like Tex is calling us," the beaver said, "we better get back to them."

Angel turned to Bucky, "you sure that's Tex and not just some wild animal?" he asked the beaver curiously but wasn't about to stay there alone so he hopped after his beaver friend. He had to say this had been a very good day all things considered, but he knew Fluttershy was going to talk of his ear when they returned home.

~~~~~~~~

Fluttershy smiled at Tex as she listened to him and nodded, "Yeah, the smoothie sounds very good right now," she said softly as she blushed a bit, "I think that sounds like a wonderful way to wrap up the date Tex," she said and laid her hoof next to his and smiled, "Though we will most definitely have to arrange another meeting, maybe this time.." she blushed, "at my home?"

Tex Critter smiled at the prospect of visiting with Fluttershy at her cottage the next time they met. He'd heard many stories about how her house was a virtual zoo with many different kinds of animals living inside it with her.

"Sounds good ta me, Miss Fluttershy," Tex said with a wide grin, "whatever ya say's fine an' dandy with me. Look! Here come Bucky an' Angel!"

As the Western attired unicorn pointed a hoof at them, Bucky rushed over towards his master.

"See Angel? Told you that was him! I know Tex's voice anywhere!"

She blushed deeper at his words, "T..Tex, y..you can speak up," she said, "I..if you don't like the idea of my home it..it's fine," she said softly, "I mean..if your just doing it because I s..said so," she looked down, "I..it would make me feel odd, I don't really like it when ponies do what I say just cuz they don't wanna upset me or something," she smiled, "I..I learned from my friends that it is best to speak up if you don't like something...even if it may upset others," she said shivering as she recalled the events with Rarity and that strange book she had found.

[Yes I'm referring to Inspiration Manifestation, I know Fluttershy only was a small part but I figure she would have heard about exactly what happened]

Archived