Our last summer(Open to all for now)

FlamingFury

This is our final summer together only three days away from summer.

30..29...28......I sit in my chair staring into your eyes sadly as the teacher gives a math lesson I whisper to you"My n..name is Snow Scorch what's yours?"This was the first time I had talked to you since transferring schools.

Scorpi Strike looks at her brother whispering to a girl she laughs at her brothers attempts silently.

In this RP we will travel between worlds as in EG and Pony world.We will spend a summer of randomness pretty much.

post-9410-0-92279900-1408083636.jpeg this is Scorpi Strike.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I'd like to be in this! :D)

Sugar hummed a happy tune to herself, although its was a little shaky. Her hooves kicked back and forth as her head tilted from side to side. She was always so hyper, she cant even sit still! She took out a gumdrop and popped it into her mouth. Savoring its sugary taste. She felt a new wave of energy course through her as she swallowed the yummy thing. She loves sugar. Infact, she eats too much sugar that, she stutters while she speaks! She sighed a happy one. It's almost summer! She cant wait to enjoy a long time without school. Suddenly, she heard a whisper, it seems like an introduction, but she wasnt sure if it was meant for her or not. She waited a while. And her friend Stormchaser answered. It seems like he wasnt the one he was reffering to. She looked at him with a sweet, friendly smile.

"H-Hi there!" She whispered as she waved a shaky hoof.

"Nice t-to meet you S-snow Scorch! M-m-my name is S-sugar Rush!" She said and gave a grin.

"I hope we c-c-can be f-friends!" She silenlty stuttered at him as she gave another sweet smile.

0jGzVHo.png

(That is what Sugar Rush looks like! :3)

(We are in the EG world right now later we will switch)

"I haven't talked to for a month.Hey do you mind if I call you Sugar?"I say catching the teacher's attention I gulp and sink into the chair....

"Mr.Scorch do you have anything to say!"Miss Star says in a thick accent.

"Um-"she cuts me off"I think not who were you talking to?"

(Alrighty! :))

Sugar tilted her head slightly. She listened to his words. Its true, he didnt talk to her for a month. She wondered what was stopping him though. He seems to be asking if she can call her Sugar. Of course thats fine! She giggled.

"O-of c-cou-" She was cut off by the teacher scolding him.

Sugar looked at him with her concerned red orbs. He seems to be the shy type. She looked at the teacher. This one was a strict one. She sighed as she raised her quivering hoof.

"P-pardon me, M-miss..." She stuttered out, getting the teachers attention.

"H-he was t-t-talking to me, M-miss. P-please forgive h-h-him, he was m-merely i-introducing h-h-himself..." She said in her usual, fast, tone. She always used this 'professional' kind of talking when it comes to higher people. But if she was talking to her friends, she goes completely crazy!

"N-no I wasn't I was...Talking to the table!"He said fast trying to protect her.

"Oh so a date for two in detention!"She says angrily and Snow stays quiet until class was over

Sugar sighed as she placed her shaky hoof down. Well that didnt go as expected. But at least she got to hang out with him a bit more! Hearing hirsexcuse, she would giggle softly. That was funny! She noticed him going quiet though. I guess she should be quite too then.

The bell rang, class is over! Finally! But they have detention to deal with. She gave out a childish 'Aww man!' At herself before looking at her new friend again. She smiled. Most of the students were gone. It was only the two of them left. She walked up to him and placed a hoof on his shoulder. Giving a smile before speaking.

"Y-you alright S-s-snow?" She asked.

"S-sorry about d-d-detention, b-but at least We get t-to hang o-o-out with e-eachother!" She apologized. She really didnt mean any of that to happen.

"W-want some c-candy? Ive g-got a lot o-of those!" She cheered. Giving a light chuckle at the end.

Snow smiles softly and blushes pulling out his phone."You like South Park it's my favorite I have anime to.Do you have chocolate?"Snow says starting an episode.

Sugar smiled back. He seems to be okay. She felt calm when she was with him. Unlike her usual hyper side. THAT was until he mentioned 'South Park' and anime. Hearing this, her orbs grew huge and she squeeed, flailing her hooves a little. Yes, she was fangirling. How embarrassing! She just couldnt hold it in.

"G-goodness! You have e-e-episodes!! T-thats a-a-awesome!!!" She said out loud jumping around while holding him by the shoulders.

She heard something about chocolate. In which she instantly calmed down. She didnt notice she was fangirling. She blushed like MAD from the embarrassment.

"O-oh dear, s-sorry about t-t-that!" She said as she dug in her bag.

"H-here! I-its the b-b-best kind!" She said as she offered it to him.

Sugar continued to watch the episode Snow was showing her. She got a chocolate bar for herself too. She would occasionally laugh. She scooted closer to Snow a bit, that were shoulders were making contact. She kept her focus on the screen. Glancing at him once in a while.

Sugar laughed one last time. She never gets tired of that show! She wiped that tear that escaped her eye and looked at Snow. He asked something about siblings. His adopted brother Scrap Metal popped in. She chuckled a little before answering.

"Y-yeah! H-his name is S-scrap Metal! M-maybe he c-can be friends w-with you s-sister!" She said smiling.

She would hum a 'hmmm' when the second question was shot at her. What was her plans anyway? Not that she would care, she usually goes with the flow with things. Then, a bright idea popped into her head.

"I d-dont actually h-have any p-p-plans! I-I'll hang out w-with you and y-your sis then!" She said as her answer.

She was also about to start a topic, until a voice invaded the room making Sugar face the door of the room.

"Sugar, C'mon, its time to go home!" It was her mom.

Sugar let out an 'Awww!' before finally giggling and looking at Snow, she smiled.

"M-my brother is a-absent today, B-but he'll be h-h-here tomorrow!" She said as she gave Snow a quick hug.

"S-see ya tomorrow, S-s-snow!" She waved a shaky hoof as she went with her mom.

((I'll put Scrap Metal in the next day of class so that he can meet Scorpi Strike okay? :D))

(Kay you r so much fun to RP with)

Snow walked home thinking about Sugar and the hug

His hands felt sweaty and by the time he was home they where drenched

((Time skip)

((Haha! Thanks! You too! :) ))

Sugar Rush and Scrap Metal were walking to school together. Sugar hummed a tune while Scrap maintained a beat with his hooves. Sugar thought back about yesterday. It was a fun day that day! She cant wait to hang out with Snow again! She smiled and looked at the ground. Letting her thoughts take over.

"Ya seem happy today sis!" Scrap said with his weird accent.

Sugar jumped a little. Due to her being so hyper, she gets very jumpy. She punched her brother in the shoulder playfully before replying to his statement with a zig to her voice.

"I-I just met a n-new friend y-yesterday!" She replied, not noticing a blush that crept into her face.

"OOOOHH.... My sis 'as a boyfriend this early?" He teased, laughing at his own statement.

"H-hey! Th-thats not i-i-it!" She replied back, her blush growing as time went on.

"Wha'ever you say sis.." He said as he rolled his eyes playfully.

Sugar just pouted and continued to walk to trot to their destination. She thought back. Just because her new friend is a boy doesn't mean that! Or does it? She started to confuse herself. She shook her head roughly. She looked ahead and saw the school. I guess you get to places faster when your in deep thought. Sugar and Scrap both went in the same room together as they both sat on their respective seats. Sugar sat beside Snow. While Scrap sat beside Scorpi. Scrap hasnt met her yet thought. He was transferred in this seat just now. So time for a new friend! He looked at Scorpi with his chocolate brown orbs before speaking.

" 'Ey there! My name is Scrap Metal! What's yers?" he whispered.

Sugar greeted Snow with a pat on the shoulder as she sat down. Another day, Another piece of knowledge right? She smiled at Snow heartedly before finally speaking.

"H-hey t-there, Snow! W-whats up?" She greeted as she made herself comfortable. She made sure to keep her voice low though.

((There fillies right? Oh! and I'll put Scrap Metal's picture soon! Hes a pegasus by the way! :D))

(( I actually thought they were fillies XD ... Sugar Rush isnt a filly though... that was a mistake.. :P Okay! their teens! Awesome! :D))

Scrap laughed nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. He didnt mean to be so awkward. But anyway, Scorpi seems to be a fine looking pony. He smiled a sweet one as glanced at Snow and back at Scorpi.

" 'Y Yes! Yer brother and my sister seems to be goin' along well..." He said as she looked at Sugar. She seems fine and dandy.

"They look good together, if ya know 'at I mean..." He said, elbowing Scorpi playfully.

Sugar giggled softly. She proceeded to listen to the teacher. She keeps on stealing glances on Snow though. Her mind went back to what her brother said. Having a him as a boyfriend wouldnt be so bad... It would be quite nice. She shook her head. She's thinking too much. But those kind of thoughts just keeps on giving her butterflies.

Sugar and Scrap would occasionally make conversations with them once in a while the entire session. They would look at each other occasionally. The bell signaling the class was over, rang. Scrap spread his wings and flew upwards, he landed on the ground with all fours with a 'thud'

"LUNCH TIIIIME!!!" Scrap sang, while moving his hands over his stomach like he's playing a guitar.

Sugar instantly saw this and laughed. She got out of her seat and punched her brother in the shoulder. She went back to Snow and took his hand, pulling him playfully out of the room and into the cafeteria. She giggled and laughed all the way

"H-hurry Snow! L-l-lets get o-outta here before m-m-my brother m-makes an e-e-earthquake!" She joked as she dragged Snow out of the room by his hand.

Scrap noticed this and stopped immediately. He pretended to look hurt while stomping his feet around the floor, acting like a foal. He chuckled at Scorpi. He went to her and took her hand too. Dragging her playfully to chase their siblings.

" 'EY! COME BACK HERE YA TWO!" He called out as he chased them, while he held into Scorpi's hand.

Scorpi pulled back her hand"Not so fast tiger!"

Snow laughed and pulled Sugar into his hiding spot as his sister ran bye he grabbed her foot and she screeched loud

(( This will be my last post! Im going to bed! I'll reply in the morning! :D))

Scrap would release his wings again as he started flying. He went ahead of Scorpi and flew close to the ceiling, where he can see everything. He stayed there for a minute. His eyes didn't leave Sugar and Snow.

Sugar chuckled as she got pulled into Snow's hiding spot. It was a little tight in there so there was a lot of physical contact. Sugar can feel her cheeks burn to a slight blush as they stayed there for a while. Suddenly, Snow grabbed Scorpi's foot! Oh that scream was priceless! Sugar started to laugh hysterically as she clasped on her stomach.

Scrap saw the whole thing from above, it was hilarious! He laughed for a while until finally swooping down and grabbed Sugar and Snow by the collar. He held them both as they stayed in the air for a bit.

" 'What 'ere you two lovebirds doin'?" He teased as he chuckled when he saw Sugar's cheeks burn red.

Archived