Children of the Night [Closed]

stormchaser1991

it was around 1000 years ago a couple years after the defend of Discord, lord of chaos Equestria was still trying to recover from all the damage he cause and the process was going slow.

On Canterlot Belcony

"Tia i been thinking that i should take someponies and start another empire somewhere, where they adore rhe night some more" said Luna

"I don't think that is a good idea Luna i know you mean well but if you do the recover will go even slower" said Celestia

"Bu ... But Celestia Please" pleaded Luna

"Luna! i said no and thats what i mean! yelled Celestia

"find if you want to be that way" said Luna storming off

a couple days later

This is where the RP starts where are you and what are you doing went you join luna in her song

here is the OCC join in this

http://www.canterlot...n-of-the-night/

Darkness sat at the edge of the city of Canterlot, it was late at night and the moon was raised high in the sky. He stared at the sky, his large bat-wings folded at his side and his slit eyes stared at the moon, "Another lovely night, given so graciously by our Princess of the Night, sweet Luna," He says and smiles as he watches the castle and watches Luna fly out and over the Town, "L..Luna..herself?" he gasped.

Drowzy Daze got up from her bed. She cant seem to sleep tonight. Which is quite unusual. She went over to her window and stared at the moon. Maybe that will make her relax. She placed her head on her hoof. The moon seemed amaing today. That is when she heard singing. It doesnt seem to be far. She hurriedly wore her scarf and followed the voice. She arrived at what appears to be... Luna? The Princess of the Night herself?! She studied her as sje went closer. She seemed as majestic as she imagined her to be. She stopped behind her. Joining her song in a low voice.

Eclipse opened her eyes as she saw the big, bright moon. She heard singing as she got up and walked along the dark alleys that where lit up by the light of the moon. Eclipse then saw Princess Luna on her balcony as she sang "Come little children..."

Eclipse didn't know what she was singing about, but she decided to join her, "...I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment"

((Actually I'm going to use Comet Tail but I'm going to make him a little younger than I would, like a teen instead of an adult))

Comet sighed as he lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He had always had trouble sleeping at night, but usually he would be looking up at the night sky. He sat up, hearing something outside. It sounded like...singing? Comet walked over to the window and saw a shadowy figure walk down the streets. Curious, he snuck out the window and got a little closer until he recognized who it was. "Princess...Princess Luna?" He saw a couple other ponies as well, and decided to follow Luna.

here is the posting order the only way you can change your order is if you can get another pony to switch with you

1.me

2.MoonliteFrost

3. TheAddictedFangirl Drowzy Daze

4.RainbowDaringDash

5.SymphonicFire

6.smileyface1010

7.WhiteWarrior

8.TheAddictedFangirl Marbles

Marbles would take a yawn. Before finally sitting upright and waking up. She rubbed her eyes with her little paw as she looked at the window of her tiny tree house. Does this sound like singing? Her white ears twitched to the sound as she decided to follow it. She wore her red collar with a yellow bell as she went outside, savoring the night. Seems like a nice night in complete honesty. She flapped her small aqua blue wings similar to a humming bird's and flew off.

As she arrived, she saw a large alicorn with other ponies surrounding her... singing a song? Who knows, maybe their practicing for a choir or something. She landed on the ground with her two paws and walked around the group. She examined them after finally sitting down. She paced her head in her tiny paw as her black eyes took in their appearances. She has no idea what their singing about, but whatever their doing, she wants in!

After the song ended everypony was quite a distance from canterlot in more like a field area. After everypony has landed Princess Luna took a look at everypony to see who was here a majority or them was kids but there is also ponies of every age. After she finish looking at every pony Princess Luna clear her throat "ok everypony can i get your attention, i am sure you have questions and i will be answering them so ask me your questions if you have any" said Princess Luna

Darkness sat, a little away from most ponies and wrapped his tail around his hooves as he sat and looked at the moon as he listened, he had no questions at this moment. He was just happy to be near the great Princess Luna, and wanted to see what this was about.

Drowzy tilted her head. She wondered about one thing... But is isnt sure if she should ask or not. She yawned. After rubbing her eyes, she shrugged before finally asking.

"Why are you not in castle Princess?"

She asked in a monotone voice. She was quite curious, but she doesnt want to make a bad impression. She also observed the other ponies before finally sitting down. Feeling too lazy to stay standing.

((this is the only time that i am going to mess up the order to ask the question as they come))

"well that's because" luna pause to think the best way to answer without upseting them "ok that's because me and celestia had a little disagreement on something" said luna smiling trying to not worry them about the details

Marbles sat up. Listening to everypony. She was guessing she hasnt been noticed yet. Well, since shes pretty small, I guess thats understandable. She dusted herself off. She took a few steps forward, before finally flapping her wings and setting off into the air. She stopped where she was at the center, where everypony can see her. Her pure black orbs observed that sight before finally speaking.

"Oh! Oh! I have a question!" She declared, flailing her little paws everywhere.

"What are you doing, Miss BIg Pony?" She asked, flying closer to Princess Luna's face.

Marbles wasnt quite familiar with the pony royalty. She knows the species and what not, but the deeper stuff she has no idea about. She was wondering why she was singing. And the reason why she lured them all here. She was quite a curious and nosy fella, so this isnt unusual at all. Her huge black eyes studied Luna's until finally flying on top of her head and stood there.

"Cause I'm quite confused why you lured us all here, Miss Big Pony..." She said. Waving her tail in sync.

((after all these questions are doing we will be going back to the posting order ok))

After luna answer the question, another pony had one but it wasn't a pony it was a cat creature. As the cat flew closer to her face she asked "What are you doing, Miss BIg Pony? Luna looked confused at the question "what am i doing" she asked as she pounded the answer,"Cause I'm quite confused why you lured us all here, Miss Big Pony..."said the cat. Luna hear her say "ok first off my name is luna or Princess Luna, not big pony" said luna picking up the cat gently in her magic and bring it in front so she can see it "and second i didn't lured anypony if nopony was interested they wouldn't have come to the Princess of the night, and finally as i said before me and Celestia had a disagreement on how to rule so i planning on going someplace with you all so we can make a area that enjoy my night" said Luna

(( Alright! Posting order back after answering the questions... Im fine with that! This will be my last post before finally going with the posting order! :D))

"Hey! Whoaa!!"

Marbles would say as she was lifted up by magic it seems. She was brought to the front. Where Miss Bi- I mean, Princess Luna, was introducing herself and was also answering her question. Her head would tilt slightly, while listening to the words of the Princess of the night. Her tail would flick from side to side as she listened. A place to enjoy night huh? That seems interesting..

"Hey! I'd like to go with you guys!" She said excitedly as her black orbs started to sparkle with excitement.

"But first, CAN YOU PLEASE PUT ME DOWN?!" She said, squirming around while she flailed her paws everywhere.

Archived