Trottingham: Fang of the Bat or Claw of the Ghoulies?

Solaria

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeig I love you man! Seriously am cracking up right now. I could not have atticipated your intervention, and you screwed Grey's plan in the best way possible. He's still going to try to play the conflict, but man have you made it a lot harder. It isn't my turn to post so I must wait, but have so many ideas now.

Is it weird that I like it when people screw up my plans? I can't stop laughing for some reason, I've been laughing the entire time that I've been writing this.

I figured someone had to start interacting with someone else, so may as well be Inkbrand. And of course he interprets an invest stare as wanting to talk up a cute girl, heh.

Pshaw, messed up plans are the best plans! Sort of. But that's why I love RPing.

I am defiantly going to need to change tactics since Haunting and Aranak ignored his first attempt to cause trouble. I may see about involving more ponies in the next plan to stir trouble, but I'll need to do some research.

Also Lunar, unless I'm mistaking another Grey pony at the bar. I may need to inform you Grey is not a unicorn, but an Earth pony.

That's interesting. I will adjust my plans accordingly.

I am so excited for my next turn to come up, but I don't know what Java and Spring are going to do, so I will wait for their posts before creating mine.

Cool. We only need Zeig now, and then I will post for Grey. This time I should have the post up within a day since I'm not sick anymore. I'm still working on the drinking game, but I must admit that I hadn't expected such a positive turn of events. Come on Grey. Your suppose to be evil and here you are making friends.

Archived