Festival of Horrors RP Sign up

The Nightmare Night festival is well under way when out of the Everfree Forest comes... Spiders the size of ponies!

"Spiders Everypony run!" could be heard as ponies could be heard fleeing to the safety of their homes.

More in RP thread want in? just post a comment on this! :)

Nice first post.

The only approved character I have is a youngish dragon, approved for WOE.

You can use WoE Characters in Canterlot Chronicles. WoE is much more strict on what is and is not allowed then CC is. Lunar Relic is a WoE character I use in both. my CC only character is the Pegasus Burning Rage.

Already another dragon here? Hmm, this complicates things a bit... I was going to use my unicorn, Pyro, but now I can't decide between him and my dragon, Aranak. Both bios are in my log, if you wanna check them out.

Actually, I'll just use the dragon. He needs some actual aquiantances since he was approved not that long ago.

Yeah, I might have too many characters, but I don't mind. I just kept getting ideas for new OCs, and then I felt I should implement those ideas. So far, every OC I've apped has been a different species, excluding the one I'm currently working on.

Archived