Question about a thread that offers character help as Non Staff Member?

QuickLime

As you know, I'm no longer RPH, but I was wondering if it would be breaking any rules/ frowned upon to make a thread offering character advice? You know suggestions for cutie marks, names, and other things that some players have trouble with? Possibly before they even post their application?

I don't want to overstep my boundaries, but I /DO/ want to be helpful in the community again. :)

It's intended mostly for posts made in application thread, but as I see it, all things said by non-RP helpers to users should adhere to these guidelines.

As long as everything here is obeyed, I can't see us having any problems with you creating a thread to help users with their characters though. Sounds like a fine idea to me. ;)

Hmm... I'd say the OOC section of the RP you plan on helping the most, but due to permissions issues (namely that an approved application is needed to post in those sections) that might not be entirely optimal.

FFA OOC has free permissions, so that's an option but honestly I don't think we'll mind too much wherever you put it if you want, if you'd rather just put it in Pony Chatter or somewhere else on the discussion side of the board.

Archived