Deer Winter (Canterlot) [Closed:CaptainMcDerp]

Dunder

In Dodge Junction was where Dunder met a peryton. She first came off as a ditz, and a slip or two later he could feel the chemistry between them was stronger. But he was a hired sword for a job, a job that wouldn't last forever. He knew it, but couldn't bring himself to ask her to meet after the job was done. And when he mustered enough courage, she was already long gone.

Now he was sitting in Canterlot. He remembered hearing her talk about her house in Canterlot. And on a routine trip to Canterlot, just the thought of possibly seeing her just by chance, made him want to spend as much time on the streets as possible. Browsing more stores, taking especially longer time to window shop, chatting with ponies on the street.

Now he was slouching in a chair, staring at ice cubes melting in a glass of soda with a little bendy straw and lime slice jammed on the rim of the cup. He ordered the soda thinking it would make him take a load off. It was only putting him on edge.

winterbannerfix_zpsd49d2dfc.png

Taking a rather lengthy break after such a long, treacherous, and undoubtedly stressful trek was something she needed right now. And after obtaining quite a few bits from the haul, she could certainly afford it. As a result Winter had returned to her home in Canterlot to spend her much needed free time relaxing for awhile.

She was taking a stroll down the streets of Canterlot with a light pink saddlebag in tow. It was a nice city, no doubt. Pretty to look at too. But her goal for the day wasn't for sight seeing. She was just going to run a few errands and return back to her house to vegetate on the couch and maybe read a nice little book or something. She was heading towards one of her usual shops when somepony caught her eyes. Off to the side, sitting at a table was a muscular light brown pegasus looking rather dejected at a glass of soda. As she got closer, she realized he wasn't just a random pony, he was Dunder. One of the bodyguards who helped her make the haul she was currently recovering from.

She slowed to a stop and just gazed at him. Should she approach him? They got along pretty well while on the road, after all. But what if he's busy...

Staring at ice cubes...

Winter took in a deep breath and waked over to his table. "Hel-" Her voice came out in a squeak, making her pause to clear her throat. "Hello Dunder. I didn't expect to run into you here. How have you been?"

Dunder was zoned out on the cup of soda, his sight fixed on a droplet of melted water running down the side of one of the ice cubes. Its journey about to end as the droplet met the soda when Dunder was snapped out of it by a familiar voice... or rather a squeak. Something that jolted him back into reality.

He looked over at her, surprise still on his face. But when he truly saw who it was, a small smile crept across his face. "Hey, Winter." Dunder said as he grabbed his cup of soda. He pulled the cup to his face, hoping to mask the fact that he was zoning out in public by returning to acting casually. He pulled the cup to his face. Instead of his mouth meeting glass and cool liquid, it hit the lemon slide secured on the rim of the cup. To keep his relaxed demeanor up, he casually bit it off and pulled it into his mouth.

"I've been fine, you know. Just spending some of the bits that I earned on your job." He said after swallowing the lemon slice whole. "Take a seat! Your pay was very generous, I'd like to repay by at least buying you some food."

When their eyes met, Winter fought back from reading his emotions. Everyone deserves their privacy after all. She still felt pretty bad for the last time it happened. But that was different. She didn't know she could trust him yet. He's proven himself now so there's certainly no reason to...

to....

Her thoughts fell short when she saw Dunder take an entire lemon wedge into his mouth.

"I've been fine, you know. Just spending some of the bits that I earned on your job."

Winter slowly nodded, trying to smile through her intense grimace. How can he do that and keep a straight face? She can't even get her expression under control and she's just watching it for crying out loud. She hoped to Celestia he didn't take it the wrong way. When he swallowed the wedge, she was finally able to take charge of her features.

"Take a seat! Your pay was very generous, I'd like to repay by at least buying you some food."

Her mind was swarmed with excuses. It's not that she didn't like him, he seemed to be quite the upstanding fellow as far as she could tell. She just didn't like engaging in things as personal as this. Why? she wasn't too sure herself. But she's always been closed off and guarded. Reducing every risk possible didn't just apply to merchanting. And this was practically a date, wasn't it?

"Oh, um..." She trailed off as no valid excuses crossed her mind. Winter was terrible at lying so she needed an actual reason to decline. Unfortunately, she didn't. And besides, Dunder helped her immensely during that dreadful trek. She was pretty starving too. Oh hay, the least she could do was accept the invitation. "Alright." She said as she stiffly took a seat on the other side of the table. Great, her face was burning up already. And on top of blushing like a maniac, she could hear her voice shudder every now and then. "T-thank you." She cleared her throat. "I probably wouldn't have made it out of that if it weren't for you and the others so it was only fair that you all got extra pay."

At the moment, the peryton seemed unsure about joining Dunder for lunch. The cringe that etched her face was not reassuring. Was it something that he did? Did eating the lemon slice whole give the wrong impression to the reclusive doe? On the trip she did seem to prefer to be more detatched from the group, maybe her shell would be tougher to crack than he'd hoped.

Or maybe the fault was in the pegasus? Did she simply not find him attractive? Or maybe she was the type of female that pushes away those who she feared wanted something more than a friendship.

After what felt like far too long, she finally took a seat after a simple, "Alright." Dunder smiled, half in releif and half to show off being relaxed, hopiung she would reciprocate the signals.

That's when Dunder noticed that she was blushing, He sat up to get a closer look at her face and make sure his eyes didn't deceive him. Almost subconciously, he spoke up, "Are you...blushing?" He inquired.

Just then, a waitress trotted up and floated a menu to the pony and deer each. After introducing herself, she looked over at Winter, "And what would you like to order?" She asked with a smile.

"Are you...blushing?"

Winter immediately tensed up upon hearing his question. She hoped he wouldn't notice, or at least pretend not to. How is she supposed to respond to that? What is she supposed to say? She glanced down at the table as if she were solving a complicated equation, feeling her cheeks burn even hotter. "Errrm, I."

The peryton was thankfully interrupted by a unicorn waitress offering up a menu though levitation. "Oh. Thank you." She said as she took the piece of paper, practically hiding behind it while pretending to read. Oh dear. This was a bad idea. She's no good at things like this. On top of that her mind was a complete blank. What was she supposed to do after the meal was ordered and Dunder's full and undivided attention came back to her?

Her ear twitched as the waitress's voice reach her ears. "And what would you like to order?"

Oh shoot, she hadn't even been looking at the menu. Well, she was looking at it but she wasn't seeing it. "Um, give me a second." She squinted and her eyes landed on a fried egg sandwich with a salad. "I'll have the egg sandwich. Over-easy please. Oh, and buttermilk dressing for the salad."

After all the orders were placed and the waitress left, Winter was left staring off to the side, trying her best to come up with a good subject. Unfortunately nothing came to mind. Ugh come on, think! Blargh this was so awkward. Alright, just ask a boring questing. At least it's something.

"Sooo....Nice weather today, huh? Very uh, blue and such... In the sky...cause it's not raining or anything..." A small smile appeared on her lips. "I kind of like the rain though. It's nice. Not to mention relaxing. So I guess I'm more inclined to consider it nice weather when it is raining."

When Dunder was asked what he'd have in his second order, he looked at the menu, scanning it quickly. Looks like they didn't have much other than sandwiiches on different types of bread and salads. Neither of which really interested him, but he needed to eat nonetheless. Winter seemed to order rapidly, so Dunder followed suit. "I'll just have a daisy sandwich. And mixed nuts for the side." He said after a brief moment of scanning the only page of the menu.

After the waitress left Winter was even more visibly uncomfortable for a reason unknown to Dunder. The silence was painful, and Dunder wasn't sure what he should do. break the silence, or wait till she was comfortable enough to speak? Neither seemed like the better option, but it seemed that time would choose for him.

She finally broke the silence by speaking about the weather. He could tell at the beginning she was forcing herself to say something... but by the end she was speaking in her usual tone. How she did on the trail.

He smiled at her, "You like the rain? As a doe who travels a lot, I'd expect you to dislike the rain. Or maybe you like it 'cause you get to sit in a tent all day." Dunder said. "I'd rather be inside of my house in the rain, not only is it hard to trot in, I can't stand the cold." He shhivered just at the thought of icy winds crashing into his face and running through his wings. "But I am guessing the rain doesn't phase you?"

"But I am guessing the rain doesn't phase you?"

Winter shook her head. "Nope. Well, most of the time. Unless I'm in a situation where it decreases visibility in a dangerous area while I'm stuck on the road. And yeah, rain is a good excuse to take it easy. Staying inside while listening to the rain drops as I read a book is one of my favorite things to do."

Not long after her sentence ended, Winter realized the awkward silence was back again. She shifted in her seat and tapped her hoof against the table as her eyes darted around once again. What now? The ever compelling subject of rain had been thoroughly discussed so she supposed it was time for a new topic. But what? As hard as she tried, she couldn't think of a single thing. And she grew increasingly anxious by the second.

The tapping of her hoof came to her attention. She glanced down and quickly folded her forearms together on the table. "Sorry." She said with a nervous chuckle. "I'm not exactly the best at this whole dating thing."

Her eyes blinked wide open when she realized what she said. Dating!? Who said anything about dating? This was just a friendly exchange between acquaintances. Nothing more. Why in Equestria did that particular word come to mind of all things? Her face burned even hotter than before as she struggled to compose herself. Geez, she was probably red as an apple right now.

"Oh no, not dating. I mean uh...I mean t-this thing we're doing right now. It's...something." Her awkward laugh met an uneasy end as she fell silent, staring at the table while she tried to piece her thoughts back together. Oh Celestia, what was she doing?

• 2 weeks later...

Dunder nodded with a smile while Winter spoke about the rain. Though when she finished talking about the rain, his mouth betrayed him. He was at a loss for words and couldn't think of anything good to say. What filled the void was an awkward silence that was painful to sit through. What made it even worse was he couldn't think of anything to say, and her tapping on the table put pressure on that wasn't helping either.

When she spoke up again, she said spoke about not being used to dating. Dating? Was this even a date? But no matter, he'd have to make his move now or forever rest in peace. He gave his throat a quick clearing.

"Oh no worries. And is this a date? I mean, if you want it to be a date...." Dunder tried to casually shrug. Not the best thing to say, but it was definitely something. "You know I could take you to the Canterlot gardens if you like. After we eat. It'd maybe calm you down." He said, trying to put on another smile to relax her.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh no worries. And is this a date? I mean, if you want it to be a date...."

Winter shook her head. "Oh no no no, definitely not a date." She forced out a laugh. "Not that you're not dating material. I'm just not interesting in that sort of thing, you know."

Dunder then offered to take her to the gardens after eating. That sounded pretty nice actually. If she were by herself at least. With somepony else, she'd be too worked up wondering what to say rather than pay much attention to her surroundings.

"Oh yes. That sounds nice." she said. "I like that place. Very scenic."

The waitress unicorn returned and levitated each order to Winter and Dunder. "Here you are."

"Oh thank you." Winter said, sounding a bit more relived then she should have. She gazed at the salad, then the egg sandwich. The sheer sight made her stomach grumble like an ursa major. Without wasting any time, Winter took a bite of the sandwich and gazed off to the side as she chewed. After a little while of silence, a song that had been stuck in her head for a week or so resurfaced, giving her an idea for a subject.

She swallowed the salad and grinned. "So what kind of music do you like? I personally love the flute and pretty much any string instrument. The more peaceful and relaxing the better. How about you?"

Dunder had to stop his ears from folding back to the back of his head. Upon hearing that she was not feeling that their meeting was a date made Dunder feel slightly defeated. But he knew it wasn't over yet. He decided to let it go, at least for now. At least she sounded excited for the trot through the gardens. He hoped, though, that she would relax by the time they got to the gardens.

"I hope you still like the gardens. I mean, I think I recall you saying you lived around here. You must go to the gardens a lot." He said while adjusting his sandwich and preparing for squishing and eating. Because sandwiches are never served ready-to-eat. They always have to be squished down for proper consumption.

While Winter was attacking her food, Dunder grabbed the small bowl of mixed nuts and brought it to his mouth, putting half the contents into his mouth to begin chewing as quietly as the crunchy almonds and walnuts let him. After the first half of the bowl was sufficiently chewed and mostly swallowed he moved onto the sandwich, taking a big bite while he listened to the doe talk about her musical tastes.

"I'm kinda the opposite. I like music that has strong bass tones to it. Like that new electronic music. A lot of new age music I like. Also some hip-hop." Dunder said before taking a bite of his daisy sandwich. "But you seem like the exact kind of deer that would like relaxing music."

• 4 weeks later...

"I hope you still like the gardens. I mean, I think I recall you saying you lived around here. You must go to the gardens a lot."

Winter nodded. "I do find myself going there quite often. It's also a nice place to read."

At this point, the salad was devoured and her sandwich was halfway eaten. It seemed she was hungrier than she thought. And with a fuller stomach, Winter found it a little easier to relax a bit.

"I'm kinda the opposite. I like music that has strong bass tones to it. Like that new electronic music. A lot of new age music I like. Also some hip-hop. But you seem like the exact kind of deer that would like relaxing music."

Winter chuckled. "I suppose my musical preferences were a bit predictable. I'm wired up enough as it is so I don't take much pleasure in the high energy stuff."

Once she finished eating, she didn't have much else to do other than sit there. Winter sat in silence until she thought of another subject.

"So... what's it like being a bodyguard?"

Dunder lifted the bowl to his mouth and threw his head back, emptying the bowl into his mouth. He crunched down on them slowly, trying his best not to make any loud chewing noises still. He nodded along to her admitting to being wired. Even in their time working together, he could tell she was wired. But he remembered the moments where she was laid back the most, as seldom as they were.

When she dropped her next question he was just finishing the chewing and swallowing of his side-dish. giving him hardly any time to think of the question. Still he spoke up, "I...Well, my mercenary work is mostly just me looking scary. Hardly ever actually doing any fighting. Others in the business usually ham-up the heroism. Some of the fights are intense. Like battling griffon pirates on an airship, or almost getting enslaved by diamond dogs to name a few. But they are hardly heroic." He took a deep breath as his sight drifted off to behind Winter as he thought, "The best feeling is just the feeling of making ponies safer, and being able to sacrifice yourself for ponies less able to defend themselves. Like, I hope you felt safer with me around." He said and looked at her with a small smile.

Dunder's reply was certainly interesting. Winter's eyes couldn't help but widened when he mentioned pirate ponies and nearly getting enslaved by Diamond Dogs. But the final sentence sort of caught her off guard.

Like, I hope you felt safer with me around."

She blinked. "Safer? You mean from danger? Well yeah I suppose I do. You are a bodyguard after all." She became quite for a moment. Well, looked like everyone ate their fill and had some small talk so the little visiting session must be complete, right? She cleared her throat. "Erm... if we're done here I guess I should go now..." Her words fell short for a moment as she just sat there, staring blankly ahead. Well that sounded incredibly rude. Far more rude than she initially thought. That sentence needed serious revision. Plus, leaving immediately after eating free food was just a terrible thing to do. Every time she starts making a connection with someone she avoids them. Perhaps her obsession with reducing every risk possible had gone a little too far. Come to think of it, she honestly had no friends because of this. Well... she liked being alone but it was no excuse to treat Dunder badly. Winter took a deep breath. "I-I mean, we should go... to the garden. If we're done eating. Well if your done eating. Not that I'm rushing you..."

That could have been a disaster.

Dunder didn't get the flattering response he was hoping, instead she seemed more confused about the question. He decided not to look phased by her response, instead he finished the last of his food, scarfing down the last bit of his sandwich. The next sentence she spoke caught him off guard... His heart skipped a beat, and he was about to protest. But when he looked at her, he could see she saw error in her words.

Instead of saying anything, he sat there uncomfortably, looking away from her while waiting for her response. Even the wait, as short as it was, filled his stomach with butterflies. But when he heard speak up again, the pegasus let out a sigh of relief. That was close.

"I am done... Let's go to the gardens." He smiled at her and began assembling all the plates so that the waitress could pick it all up easier. "Shall we?" He asked her as he stood and trotted next to her.

Soon, they took off. Dunder was leading the way to the gardens. He tried to stay kind of close to the doe, but no touching. "So you can't fly with your wings, right? Flying would make things much faster."

Before she knew it, Dunder was done eating and assembled the plates before offering to walk with her to the gardens. He was a bit closer than she would prefer but to be honest, just about everyone was too close for comfort to the peryton.

"So you can't fly with your wings, right? Flying would make things much faster."

Winter blinked before unfolding her wings. "Peryton can only glide. But even if I could fly, I'm a bit terrified of heights. I barely even glide. To be honest, my wings are a bit useless to me. I guess I should've just been a normal doe." She chuckled. Being a regular doe sounded appealing, but she wouldn't want to part with her magic. Reading emotions proved useful and often essential. Especially while transporting goods. It helped her know who to trust.

Winter caught herself just as she was about to read Dunder's emotions out of instinct. She resisted and set her gaze forwards. The stallion deserved privacy. He's proven himself as non threatening so there was no reason to resort to such a thing.

Ahead of her the garden was coming into view. Light rain drops still bounced off the ground as they neared. Winter walked under the archway and soon found herself surrounded by trees, flowers, and all sort of plant life. She grinned and made no effort to get out of the rain.

"This is pretty much a perfect day to me. The weather, I mean. It's always nice to watch the rain fall in here."

Dunder listened to her and was baffled by her words. How could a creature with such magnificent wings be scared of heights? Maybe it was in part with how she was unable to take off by herself. Or maybe it was her timid nature. "Your wings are pretty though, why would you want to get rid of them? I mean, they are useful for like...holding a door open or propping up a book to read. I guess feathers can be useful too, sometimes." He said, stretching to name useful things besides 'flying' for wings.

"Anyway, at least you can go to Cloudsdale without getting that special enchantment to help you trot on clouds temporarily." He shrugged and felt the rain starting to get more and more thick as they traveled down the path to the gardens. The rain didn't bother him, just the getting cold part that rain brought.

When they entered, Dunder stayed in the archway for a moment, looking up to see how bad the rain was falling while the doe just lost herself in the weather. For a moment he was wondering if he was setting himself up for failure. This peryton had a tough shell to crack.

Slowly he trotted out to meet her, "The rain is good weather for being inside. Honestly this kind of cold weather just makes me tired." He trotted ahead of her, flexing his wings and shaking the water off of them. "I don't know how you can handle being wet and cold and not just want to flee inside and get warm." As much as he expressed his discontent for the cold he still stood there, standing straight and looking at her.

"Your wings are pretty though, why would you want to get rid of them? I mean, they are useful for like...holding a door open or propping up a book to read. I guess feathers can be useful too, sometimes."

Winter blinked. "I never really considered other uses. I actually though my own wings would carry me away when I was a kid." She laughed. "I would even tie them up before bed. Perhaps acting like they didn't exists was a childhood habit."

Upon hearing Cloudsdale, she shuttered. "I'm not fond of being in high places. I actually had to deliver goods there once. It wasn't too pleasant for me. I kept thinking I was going to fall right through the clouds."

The gentle patter rain drops helped her focus on what was happening around her rather than what was swirling around in her head all the time. She took a deep breath and sat down under a tree.

"The rain is good weather for being inside. Honestly this kind of cold weather just makes me tired. I don't know how you can handle being wet and cold and not just want to flee inside and get warm."

"That's what an umbrella's for, silly." Winter pulled a fold-out umbrella from her saddle back before giving it to Dunder. "As for me, I don't get cold easily. But heat gets to me quite a lot. That's when I like to stay inside."

• 2 weeks later...

Dunder gave her a weird look, not that she was actually scared that her wings would carry her away, but the fact that she tied them up. For a moment he thought that she would tie her actual wings into the knot, but she probably just used a rope. The quiet ones are always the freakiest.... He thought to himself as he followed her deeper into the gardens. He shook his head, and rid himself of those thoughts. "What do you mean you don't like high places? Those places are always the funnest. At least if you fell down from there, you could glide down, unlike the unicorns or earth ponies...and basically anything without wings." He said.

When she took a seat, he trotted next to her, and when she held out an umbrella for him, she took it and gave it an odd look. "I thought you liked the rain..." The stallion shook his head and set it down next to her. "If you can brave the rain, so can I."

The pegasus took a deep breath, "Seems like nopony likes the heat. I love the heat, it hardly bothers me. If the heat bothered me, I don't think I could have stayed with you on the whole trip. Probably would have passed out on the trail from heat stroke." Dunder shook his head at the thought. "Actually that makes me wonder, where are you from? There must be a reason why you like the cold."

• 2 weeks later...

"I thought you liked the rain...If you can brave the rain, so can I."

Winter raised an eyebrow. "Well... you can like rain without wanting to get rained on."

"Seems like nopony likes the heat. I love the heat, it hardly bothers me. If the heat bothered me, I don't think I could have stayed with you on the whole trip. Probably would have passed out on the trail from heat stroke. Actually that makes me wonder, where are you from? There must be a reason why you like the cold."

Winter chewed her inner cheek as she considered her answer. "I grew up in Baltimare with by parents and brother before taking up residence here in Canterlot. There's not much of a reason why I like the cold really. Except for the fact that I'm rather sensitive to sunlight."

She picked up the umbrella, gesturing it towards him once more with a playful smirk. "Now put that umbrella back over your head, silly. There's really no need to make yourself stand out in it just because I like to. I wouldn't dare go jogging in the desert or something just because your temperature preferences are opposite from mine."

Dunder looked at the umbrella that was presented to him and raised his hoof to grab it. The rain was getting annoying. Splashing in his face and getting his mane wet. The stallion sighed and opened the umbrella up and held it over his shoulder. Though now he was almost completely soaking anyway, but the rain wasn't splashing his face anymore. He smiled back at her too, "We've already gone jogging in the desert. At least, you were pulling a cart in the desert. We took turns didn't we? I still don't know how you pulled that cart with your skinny legs." He said and stuck his tongue out.

He could have sworn he was about to say something else, but he forgot what it was. Something about the other Peryton he met. "Hmm...Peryton." He began thinking

While his mind was distracted, a particularly strong gust of wind yanked on the umbrella right out of Dunder's hoof. "Oh! No!" The stallion stood up. For a second his quick thinking was halted, "Uhhhhh... Uhh... Wait here!" The pegasus flexed his wings and took off.

"We've already gone jogging in the desert. At least, you were pulling a cart in the desert. We took turns didn't we? I still don't know how you pulled that cart with your skinny legs."

She responded with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "There's more to strength than beefy legs."

It was odd. She usually avoided others before she could get this comfortable around them. Not that Dunder was a friend or anything. They've just been around each other quite a bit, know each other's names, and get along pretty good....oh.

"Hmm...Peryton."

She snapped out of her daze and glanced in his direciton. "Pery-what?"

Before he could answer, A gust of wind carried the umbrella into the air and sent it flying across the garden.

"Uhhhhh... Uhh... Wait here!"

Winter stood on the ground and watched. Even if she could fly she wouldn't. Especially in the rain. Speaking of which, she didn't know how he wasn't crashing into something. "Be careful now!" She said. "It's just an old umbrella, I could easily get another one."

• 3 weeks later...

Dunder took off into the air, and the rain picked up from moderate rain to more of a heavy slew of water. She called out to him to be careful, of course he was going to be careful! He flew in the rain all of the time, if anything this was an opportunity to impress her.

"Don't worry! I can't be that stallion who lost your umbrella 'cause he was being dumb!" He called out while looking back to her. But when he reared his head back around, the pegasus was greeted by a brick wall.

Dunder faceplanted the grey bricks, his head recoiling back and the front of his chest taking the brunt of the force. The pony slid down the wall, his eyes rolling in his skull from the force of the impact. Though Dunder wasn't concerned about hitting himself so hard, he lost the umbrella and made himself look like an idiot in front of the doe he was supposed to impress!

• 4 weeks later...

"Don't worry! I can't be that stallion who lost your umbrella 'cause he was being dumb!"

Winter was about to protest until she saw Dunder heading straight towards a brick wall. She gasped. "Look ou-

It was too late. Winter grimaced as Dunder crashed right into the wall. She trotted up to the stallion just as he landed back on the ground. "Oh my gosh, are you alright?" Her concerned expression became a frown. "Now see why I didn't want you to go chasing after it? Visibility is drastically deceased so it's no wonder you smacked into something." After helping him up, her voice softened. "I appreciate the intention but next time just let it go. I wouldn't want you to get yourself hurt over an umbrella of all things." She carefully inspected his eyes while unleashing an array of questions. Dunder hit that wall pretty hard. It was important to make sure he didn't have a concussion or something. "How are you feeling? Can you think correctly? What happened in the last few hours?"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Dunder groaned out, his eyes still rolling in his head as he was shakily helped up by the doe. The whole time he couldn't concentrate on what she was saying. As she stared nito his eyes while firing off questions, all he could do was stare back in bewilderment. "Whoah. You're the weirdest looking pony I've met." He said, then shook his head.

"Oh, wait, no... I know you. You don't look too good, weren't you red last time I saw you?" He asked, sounding distant and definitely not all there.

Archived