Quick Question Regarding Dragons

Hawkeye12

Hi :D

So basically I'm making a new character right now, who is a dragon. More specifically, an ice dragon. I know from the show that dragons can breathe and control fire, but would a dragon that has ice breath be acceptable in the RP? I'm probably going to app him for CC, since he kinda fits in there more. But who knows, I may app him for WOE as well. Basically, would ice dragons fit into at least the world of CC?

Thanks in advance. :)

I would think so. Not all dragons breathe fire. Some breathe Ice, Lightning, dark energy you name it. Just cuz it's not in MLP doesnt mean its not true. Besides OC's are our creative thinking. If you want an ice breathing dragon then by golly you got one! It shouldnt matter, really

I would think so. Not all dragons breathe fire. Some breathe Ice, Lightning, dark energy you name it. Just cuz it's not in MLP doesnt mean its not true. Besides OC's are our creative thinking. If you want an ice breathing dragon then by golly you got one! It shouldnt matter, really

Incorrect, it depends on the lore. Over the years the popular lore for dragons has evolved and changed, often to suit the author of the work. That said, according to our lore dragons breath fire. There is nothing in our lore that states they can breath other elements. So for the time being I'd say "no."

OK! As an update! I said "for the time being" because I was going by the strictest reading of our rules and lore and brought it up for discussion.

That said, we have discussed it and came to the conclusion that for CC it should be fine. Just remember to make it about the character and not their ability.

:)

Archived