Make a wish only to have it horribly corrupted

Granted: They stop throwing poop and everything else their new hobby is hunting...humans that is!

Wish: I wish I could transmute liquids into metals and metals into liquids whenever I wanted to.

Granted, but your dragon thought of making clones too! More resources that way!

I wish English-dubbed anime wasn't the same like every other English-dubbed animes. Same goes for the original dubs.

Same old, same old! It all sounds the same!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Granted...but then you lose your hands...and you can only replace them with hooks. Now you can't play the controller.

I wish that I could be president of the United States of America under the Democratic party and be the best president ever and not die ever after becoming president. At all. As in, I'm immortal, and so is my boyfriend.

Granted, but your boyfriend is secretly the leader of an organization that side with the republicans. He and the organization plot to kidnap you and make sure your boyfriend wins the next election. Once he became president, he and the new senate (full of republicans) raised taxes, paid no attention to reducing carbon emissions, allowed the ownership of guns and ammunition without registration etc.

While America was in a state of chaos, you are locked in a cell with no food, no water, an no sunlight. You are immortal, but you still suffer.

I'd be happy to see America get the best president ever. This is the only way I can spoil your wish. I think I just wrote the plot to the most stupid and unrealistic story XD dem plot holes

I hope I didn't offend you or your boyfriend. If I did, I apologize.

I wish that I'm a pony in the MLP world and the magic of friendship would keep me safe from everything that tries to ruin my peaceful life!!

• Like 3

(you didn't)
Granted

But your best friend is Twist.

I wish that Donald Trump would lose the election and the winner is Hillary Clinton, vice president Julian Castro. 

And also for my uncle to be elected into the US Senate for Illinois, or at least become Governor.
And also for you to respond to that RP we started 12 years ago

• Like 1