Anyone wish to RP with Fluttershy?

As I feel I have been lacking in the RPs I am in with Miss Fluttershy I wish to become more active with her in various RPs. I am looking to see if anyone has an active RP they wouldn't mind me joining or would like to set up an RP with me to play Fluttershy in. I also have 3 OCs that can join in if needed [a changling, a pegasus, and a unicorn]

Any and All ideas are welcomed, but please note my internet is still limited as I have just moved up to my parents and they have no internet but once I get a job and some money I shall get internet quickly after. Until then I can use wi-fi when I'm out or my Grandmother's computer once in a while to still be active in RPs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HUZZAH, Perhaps there's potential for Lunas pet queries to arrange a future thread featuring her, Luna and a rather quirky phoenix in a comedy/slice of life thread at some point! :razz:

It certainly has potential to expand beyond Lunas unexpected dropping in - it's worth thinking on!

That sounds good Robikku, tie in an RP maybe about Luna having some hard times with her newfound pet?

As for other RPs Pretty open to anything, time on PC still bit tight so I don't have time to post out and plan out an RP much from my side, but even a basic plot is accepted as long as we have somewhere to go

and remember, no dates...Miss Shy has a Coltfriend now XD

Archived