The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Slash opened the hatch to his car and looked forward, seeing that he was quite close to the front of the train. He turned to look back and see how the Professor and Andrea were doing, noticing that they were still fighting a sizable group of White Fang baddies. It also seemed as though she was injured, but the Professor hasn't noticed yet because he's busy with his own group. Slash runs to the back of the train where the two were, hoping he's fast enough to prevent more damage dealt to them. The colour of his face drained when he saw how Andrea was fighting, actually resulting to killing them. He gritted his teeth and ran faster, not only to assist Andrea, but to protect them from her too.

"Andrea stop! You can't kill them!" Slash yelled, tears welling up in his eyes. Upon hearing Slash's voice. Professor Oobleck looked at his direction and quickly turned around to see Andrea. "Oh dear. This is not good" he said, finishing off his group before heading to Andrea's and using his giant torch (idk what it actually is) and swinging a few White Fang members off the train.

Midnight blinked hard, three times. She almost fell over as the train shifted slightly, reocvering only thanks to her cat-like grace. She took her weapons back from Tehengu, giving him a silent thanks as she placed the shield on her arm and rolled her wrist with the blade on it, happy with how it felt. It was time to...She looked up out the front of the train, and saw the FAST approaching 'exit'. Crapppp

The girl looked over at her partner, and flashed him a cocky smile "Of course i'm fine. That human couldn't hold a candle to me, even when i'm like this...But there is a slightly more pressing problem, being that..." The girl gestured outside the window to the fast appraoching wall that they were going to slam into...And explode. She looked at him, and in her mind, weighted up her options. If she struck now...She could give herself enough time to escape, get T....She nearly slapped herself, could she even..betray him like that?

"We're about to hit that wall, full force. We need to....Trust me on this one...." Midnight looked up and knew, deep down, the chances of death were fast approaching. Unlike Kayden, she didn't have a teleporter to get her out...But she had Dust, a LOT of it. If she made a large enough barrier around herself...It would need to....Midnight grabbed Tehengu tightly by his shirt with her left hand, shuffled up to him nicer than she'd ever been before (Yes, that includes their kiss), and jammed her blade into the ground, while looking at him in the eyes. 

"If you don't trust me, we die here...." She said coldly as she shifted her arm, and channelled everything she had, ALL the dust she had access too, into her blade. The Dust exploded around her and Tehengu, so close that neither of them would be able to move as the Dust formed wall after wall after all around them. Midnight closed her eyes, and hoped...Hoped that the endless waves of Dust she was throwing at the problem would keep her, and her partner, alive. 

Andrea landed flat on her chest, directly on the train cars coupling. Trying to pull herself back up, she had began breathing heavily and coughing up blood. You're at your limit child, give up. You will die. Collapsing back onto the coupling, Andrea shut her eyes, her body wanted to quit, the little voice in her head wanted her to quit. She pushed herself way farther then she was capable of going. "Why? How? This can't be it. I am destined for so much more. No...

"WHAT!? What do you mean they're dead!? No! They can't be dead! No, you're lying! No, they can't be...gone.." Andrea fell to her knees, clasped her head, and broke down crying. Beatrice breathed in deeply, trying to keep her composure and approached her younger sister, trying to comfort her. " Yes, It would appear that Carolina, and your father have fallen. To think I would lose one of my own daughters, or even Hans." Mother sighed briefly before stepped back behind her desk and rummaging through her papers " Well, I presume this means the mission was a failure. We'll have to find another way to complete the mission. The animals will be expecting us now. " Beatrice and Andrea stared at their mother to stunned to speak. Beatrice clenched her fists, stood to her feet and began exiting the room. " I will go inform the girls. They're going to need someone to help them understand..." Andrea stood straight up knocked a chair out of the way and slammed her hands on her mothers desk. "What are you doing!? How can you just move on like this!? Do you just not care!? "

"Sit down!"

"No!"

"Andrea will sit down."

Quickly, she picked up the chair, delicately sat on it and began gritting her teeth. "Do not mistake my professionalism for lack of grief." Mother stared Andrea directly into her eyes. "Weeping and crying for them will serve no useful purpose. You are my soldiers. We all hope that it wouldn't happen but it truly was an inevitable.The fact that it took so long for one of us to become a martyr for justice is truly amazing."

" But I can't take this, it hurts so much! Why did they have to go on that mission? Did you know it was going to be that dangerous?" Andrea sobbed " Is any of this worth it if this is what happens? What if Emily or Francine are next? They're just kids Mommy..."

Mother sighed and started working on her papers again " We do this, we suffer this pain and these hardships so that no other human being on Remnant has to. It isn't fair to you or any of us. But it is the cross we bear, for Justice and and for the safety of humanity. This is why it is important for us to do what we do, to end animalistic and White Fang uprisings wherever we see them, no matter the cost. Now if you're looking for support, go find your sisters. I'm sure they need some as well.

Andrea Got up from her seat and made her way toward the door, but before she could exit. "Oh and mon Cœur, never speak to me like that again.

Andrea opened her eyes, Rage, Determination, and Vigor renewed in her soul. Her eyes began scanning every thing in her surroundings, she was still in between the carts, on the couplings. Perfect, I can work with this. Channeling her semblance, Andrea pushed herself back up onto her feet. " My vengeance will protect humanity. " placing her hands and feet on the metal cart, Andrea began climbing up slowly but surely, " I will win, I must win!

Andrea was really nervous, This was all so new. This was a mission unlike any other. " Andrea dear, are you ready? The ship to Beacon academy leaves in 3 hours." Attending Beacon... Andrea had never really been placed into social situations outside of her own family or with mission contacts. " I don't know if I can do this mom. " Andrea slowly walked toward the front door. " You are my star, will do wonderfully and as you are told. Besides, we need you to get this certification. It just makes navigating our landscape easier. People ask less questions when they know you're a huntress instead of a loon with a gun, and if you happen to get into any trouble, Beatrice is there for you. But you also have to be there for her. According to her coming back for visits before graduation is a little to risky. So we might not see each other for a while. So succeed for the family and for justice. Now here, take this you'll need it. " Mother handed Andrea her application. " Wait, mom, I-I didn't go to Signal...Did you lie to get me into Beacon!? "

" I'm only doing this to give the family the best I can. Now go get! I'll see you in three years. Make your sisters proud, Don't fall for the lies of the public, And do no disappoint me. Now, I'll see you when you graduate."

Pulling herself on top of the train car, Andrea turned to face them once again. " Oh, geez, she's still here eh? Don't worry boys, I'll take care of her. " Andrea used the last of her strength to jump onto the next train car. "Running away won't save you cup cake! " Getting back up, she channeled all that rage, determination and vigor that had reentered her soul moments ago into her semblance. Using her innate powers, The young soldier uncoupled the train car with the animals from the one she was standing on, but before it could slow down enough to separate to far, she held it in place. Bringing up both of her hands, Andrea focused all of her power onto one side of the train car. Suddenly, Andrea swung her arms left and pushed with all her might flipping it off the rails and onto it's side. Coughing up blood, and wiping her mouth, she scoffed. " Compare your lives to mine and....Kill yourselves. " With that Andrea passed out and went limp onto of the train car.

Professor Oobleck and Slash caught up to Andrea and stopped after watching the horror that unfolded in front of them. He shook his head as he saw Andrea pass out, quickly rushing to her aid. "Andrea? Andrea! Can you hear me?" Slash yelled as he put pressure on her shoulder. "I have a first aid kit, but in this state she needs medical attention." Oobleck pulled out the kit and started to dress Andrea's wound. "We don't have time for that. This train is heading towards a dead end so something needs to be done."

"Use your semblance, Mr Claw! Haven't you thought of that?"

"What? I've never used it as a shield before and I don't know if it'll be strong enough!"

"Do it! There is no other choice but to try! I've seen semblances similar to yours so it should be alright!"

Slash frantically uses his semblance and makes a platform, trying to figure out a shape that would be the most effective as a shield. A box would be too simple, there are too few sides and the center of each would be very weak, especially against flying debris that may come from the crash.

Tehengu wasn’t really sure what Midnight had in mind, but he trusted her enough to go along with her plan. As she started, and he realized what she was doing, he pumped his own Dust supplies into the effort as well, hoping the others had something figured out to keep themselves safe. Or at least alive. He didn’t have time to focus on that really, he had more immediate problems. He continued assisting with Midnight’s plan, pouring everything he could into it to make sure they both made it out of this alive. 

Slash had an idea. He quickly make pentagons and connected them together into a formation that would cover the three under a dome. "Alright, hang on Andrea. This will hurt quite a bit" he said as the dead end approaches. Since his panels cannot pass through objects, he'll have to make the rest of the ball while they were airborne, which was easier said than done. Slash holds onto Andrea while Oobleck holds onto Slash as they brace for impact.

The train crashes through the wall and a flash of white blinds Slash. When he opened his eyes, he seemed to be in the town square that had debris everywhere from the train and the wall. The noise from the crash also left his ears ringing. He rubbed his head to and looked around, noticing that there were no civilians to be seen in the area. Slash looked around for Oobleck and the other two, no signs of any of them yet. He looked down to see if Andrea was still there, hoping that the crash did not make her injuries worse.

Midnight kept her eyes closed as the door was fast approaching, and in the darkness of her mind...She feared death. Midnight had no issues with death itself, everyone was mortal. But rather, how would she die. Midnight knew how she wanted to die, fighting for her people, blade in hand. If she died in this train crash...

The impact removed any and all thoughts from her mind as, even with the shield she'd thrown up started to get thrown apart. Midnight felt worry bite at ehr for every shield she threw her dust into, it was melting away faster...Even with Tehngus support...! Midnight felt something burning her face right as the 'cacoon' she'd made shatterd, yet...Midnight opened her eyes, and despite the pain that pulsed through her entire body...no one was dead. She wasn't dead. Midnight let out a sigh of relief...Thank god she'd made it out alive. 

The faunus dragged herself to her feet, letting out a cry of pain as her entire body protested, demanding to remain lying down! "N-no one...died, r-right?" The  pain and exhaustion that etched through her entire body was audible in each and every word, yet the Fanus couldn't just lie down. She had to...She had her orders. 

• 3 weeks later...

Andrea was walking toward the dining room table with a plate of food, or was it Three, Five?

Shakily raising her head from the ground, Andrea looked around, everything seeming blurry and distorted. " No, no, you gotta go to school, don't worry you'll make lottsa.... " As Andrea began looking around at her surroundings, she noticed that every one was in town and that rubble littered the surrounding area. "Friends? " Scanning the area as well as she could, Andrea noticed she was in the arms of a nice strong man. " Honey, what happened? Where are we? "

As Andrea started to come to, She shook her head and started really noticing the folks around her. Midnight was there, Tehengu and.... " SLASH! Why are you!? Let go of me! I-I'm fine I don't need your gross pity!" Shoving him away, Andrea collapsed onto the ground. "Gods damn. Ah, I shouldn't have fought in the open like that, at least the job is done, right?" Andrea shakily got herself to her feet, looking like a stiff breeze might knock her over. "Well, At least it's over right? Nothing like a 'bout of success to bring up the morals." Suddenly, Andrea began coughing heavily, hacking up blood, and gasping for air. "Gods, I don't know how much more of that I could have taken."

"If you say so, hOnEY" Slash teased as he let go. It was a relief to see that Andrea was somewhat back to her normal self, thought it was obvious that her wounds were still taking a toll on her. He stands himself up and looks around, glad that other students from beacon who were back from their own missions had come to help, but he can't help but wonder how they could have known. "Sorry, but it's far from over. Those bombs on the train opened up holes all throughout the tunnel, giving the grim a way to enter the city. Soon they will pour out of that hole and we'll have to stop them from taking over the city. We need to work with Tehengu, Midnight and everyone else until the professors come to fix the breach. First we need to find them and make sure they are alright." 

Well, that had worked... well enough, at any rate. Tehengu groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head a bit before looking around the area. It seemed they were safe for now, but that probably wouldn’t last long. 

“Seems so... that’s good.” He responded to Midnight, standing fully. “We should get ready, who knows when something’s going to come through that hole, and we need to be prepared to face whatever that is.”

Midnight wanted a single thing in this world. There was so much weighinng on her. The fate of her people, Kayden accepting her, her betrayal, Tehengu, the weird kid in class who wrote her a super creepy letter that she could never unread, the fact that despite being in overwhelming pain, grim were about to flood the city and she'd have to fight to survive and god she needed back up.

Midnight wanted to sleep. And yet, as always...

"Damn...it. Why can't the Grimm just get the message and die..." Midnight placed one of her blades on her back, and grabbed her shield. She knew she couldn't dodge everything like usual, so she needed her shield. Fatigue ate away at her, and she moved her feet. Midnight did the one thing she didn't want to do, and placed herself between the hole and her team. She was, well, the only one with a shield. A way to defend against Grim attacks. Tehengu had a bow/blade, Slash had...fists and Andrea was well...useless. 

If she was going to achieve her mission, then. She needed everyone, including Andrea, alive. 

Slash spotted Midnight walking up to the hole. It looked like she was running ahead of the team again just to attack her enemies, but for some reason it didn't seem that way, as if her reason to fight had changed ever so slightly. Perhaps it was because of something that went down in the tunnels, or maybe the fact that the city was about to be overrun by Grim and that there were only so many students present to stop them. "Andrea, you're injured so stay back and get help. I can't let Midnight face the Grim on her own." he said, activating his gauntlets as he walked towards Midnight and stood beside her, the ground starting to rumble as the Grim approached the breach. Other than the four of them, there were three other teams present to assist them with the impending doom they are about to face. They'll need to stall as long as they can for more backup to arrive and patch the hole. "Let's work together, Midnight. You don't need to fight this alone; we are here with you." Slash's ears perked up in excitement and confidence, nodding towards the female faunus. 

Andrea shut her eyes and sighed in desperation. Taking a moment to breathe. This is it. This is where people notice that you ARE the hero. Weakness is not an option. You must stand, you must fight. " No. I can't. That's not right. Those monsters will blast in here and destroy everyone. We are the salvation for all these people. No matter what, I'll stand and fight. It's part of my destiny. It is my birth rite" Andrea revealed her wrist blade and stood in the shakiest battle stance she could muster. Andrea looked around, searching for a manhole cover, a trash can lid, a metal door, anything to use for protection. coughing and spitting up some blood, Andrea realized the closest metals she could use for protection were to far. Damn, I'm so tired. Do it for justice, do it for your sisters Andrea let out a few loud breaths and began approaching Slash and Midnight, stopping several feet away but probably much closer then she should be. " I'll keep you all covered. Just gotta make sure I'm close to metal at all times. We can do this. We HAVE to do this. For all of personhood."

• 2 weeks later...

Tehengu sighed to himself as he got ready to fight the incoming threat. He could appreciate where Andrea was coming from there, but there were other ways to help that didn't put her in the way. Like what he was likely to be doing, picking them off from a distance and weakening the monsters for Slash and Midnight to finish off. Ranged combat and support, helping out and staying out of the way. He stood at the ready, waiting for a grimm to show up and break this silence.

Midnight raised her shield high, and glanced at her 'team'. Her mission was clear, keep them alive and do...well, she wasn't sure WHAT Kayden wanted out of her team but. It didn't matter at the end of it, all she had to know was she had to keep her teammates alive. Her Aura was, well, half-up at best. All it would take is a couple of hits before it collpased completely, so she couldn't hold the line. Dodging was her best friend. 

She glanced behind at, at T and that pest Andrea. She glared at the girl, but focused on the incoming grim. She would have to do it, she'd put her pride, her anger and hatred alside. She'd do whatever it took to achieve the mission she'd been set. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Let's do this!" Slash yelled as the ground rumbled. The opening of the tunnel suddenly bursts with grimm of all sizes, flooding the square. Packs of beowolves approach the team, followed by a very intimidating King Taijitu. The teams in the back started to fight off the beowolves to prevent them from spreading all over the city until proper backup arrived. 

Slash was immediately surrounded by beowolves. He charged at one and gave it a round-house kick to the head, immediately giving the one next to it an uppercut. He quickly shot out his rope kunai at a couple and swung them around, knocking away the grimm that surrounded him. Sensing one about to grab him from the back, he does a back-flip over the grimm and stabs it's back with his kunai.

There were, SO MANY. But Midnight had no time to fear. - She had orders. And the girls body moved as the first wolf reached her, a brutal counter-attack from her blade tore the Grim in half, before she raised her shield and claws slammed into it. She knew her job was to play defensive, after all, her body was in agony and she'd sleep for a WEEK after this at least. She threw a look behind her, and specifically, the archer. T. That's when she had an idea, and a sly grin grew on her face. His arrows were powerful weapons, and if she lined them up for him.

She shifted her body, giving a wolf to her left a perfect opening while 'guarding' the one on her right. Like any pack animal, they struck, with 3 more wolfs piling in on top of the girl too. In an indeal world, she'd fire them up into the sky for easy-pickings. But here, the girl simply leaped abckwards and the wolves 'slammed' into one another. The girl simply pointed her blade at them, and glanced at T. An order to fire. After all, one good shot would kill all of them, if T noticed the small crystal of fire-dust Midnight had left behind.

Midnight glanced at her shield, the inside had crystals of Dust for battle. But after the train and that move, she only had a few dust-defensive moves left...She had to ensure she killed as many Grim as possible, because in this war, she was already crippled. 

• 3 weeks later...

Andrea shut her eyes, slowed her breathing, and lifted her arms toward Slash and Midnight. She hadn't touched her team mates in a while, but Andrea had been in their presence enough that she thought, she hoped, that maybe her powers could still reach them. Trying to recall the feelings of their metals, Their weapons, their armour, accessories, anything, Andrea attempted to commit it to memory. They may need to be pulled out of danger at a moments notice, nothing could distract her at that potential moment. "This is it gang. Time to show the world what we're made of! This is only the beginning! I will save everyone."

Suddenly, The Grimm Burst through! Slash and Midnight jump into action, Turning her attention toward Slash for a moment, Andrea noticed he was surrounded, but despite this, He seemed to have things relatively under control. That being said, Andrea still summoned up what ever debris her powers could reach, sharpened metal, cans, whatever, And flung them toward the grimm to distract them from slash for a moment, attempting to give him more openings to attack. Realising the others might be in danger, Andrea took a quick moment to see if Midnight needed something, despite their differences, this cat was far more useful alive and friendly. Noticing her strategy, Andrea couldn't help but feel concerned. Her gun-ho approach was dangerous given her level of exhaustion, so Andrea, in a bid to help, paid close attention to Midnight, Whenever The cat would go to block, She would reach out with her powers and attempt to magnetically halt the shield in place, giving an extra bit of fortitude and sturdiness to Midnights blocking. The girls had not come in contact in a while, so Andrea could only hope this was as effective as she was hoping. Glancing back and forth at her two DPS allies, Andreas thoughts suddenly landed on Tehengu, " Hey! You okay back there!? I can't exactly turn to see you! We supports gotta stick together right!? To help out the animals!"

Focusing on her allies for one of the few times, and with Andreas waning health, She had began neglecting her own safety, surroundings and placement in regard to the remaining enemy grimm. The consequences of such things could be disaterous, but this seemed hardly important given the current sittuation. Her allies needed to stay alive. The people of vale needed to live.

Tehengu was silent as they awaited what was coming. He wanted to keep the air clear for words that actually mattered. Orders, warnings, cries for help, those were the sorts of things he wanted to be heard if they were needed. Soon enough, the enemies arrived and rushed forward. He tried to pick off as many as he could before they got to his allies, but there were too many to stop all of them. Regardless, he kept firing, aiming for weak points and making his shots count as much as he could. If he couldn’t see a kill shot, he’d settle for crippling them to make things easier on the others. 

His gaze was flying around the battlefield, finding where his support was needed most in that second. As his gaze moved over Midnight, he saw her setup and caught the glint of the crystal, firing at it to set off her little trap. He didn’t wait to see the result, he couldn’t. There was too much to do to waste time, and he trusted Midnight to be able to finish off stragglers from something like that, or to let him know if she couldn’t. 

At Andrea’s words, he let out a sigh, turning his gaze towards her and firing a shot that sailed right over her shoulder and into one of the beasts. “I’m fine, focus.” He said simply, trying to keep things succinct for now. 

Slash finished with another beowolf before noticing an Ursa major approaching him from the tunnel. Not good, he was still handling the last few beowolves that were after him. Luckily enough, Andrea provided some backup which distracted them, long enough for Slash to quickly extend his rope kunai and decapitate the last few. "Thanks for the assist, Andrea!" he yelled before turning to the Ursa. He had fought Ursa before, but it left him pretty beaten up. Honestly, he was a little intimidated by it, especially since it left bad memories. Slash was younger back then though, he has grown and it already seemed smaller that he remembered. Either way, he needs to kill this thing. Slash must play his part in protecting the city and his allies.

Slash quickly retracts his rope kunai and runs at the Ursa. He lifts both his gauntlets up and shoots both his kunai into the beast's chest, making it roar in agony. He wraps the rope around his wrist for a better grip and pulls it, speeding towards the Ursa and kicking it down to the ground. "I did it!" he thought, pulling out his kunai. Distracted by his small victory, he suddenly felt a big impact on his back as the Ursa swats him away. He falls onto the ground and slides, grunting at the immense pain. Slash picks himself up as he watches the Ursa do the same, brushing the rocks off his scratched skin. It'll take more than that to kill it, he should have known. With that in mind, he creates small platforms leading towards the Ursa. The faunus jumps from platform to platform and leaps into the air, dodging the Ursa's attempt to bat him away with an air dodge and stabs both kunai into his head. "Hooolyyyyy!!" Slash yelled as he held on to the Ursa's head as it thrashed around in pain, before it finally collapses. 

He breathes a sigh of relief as he looks around to see what was going on. Most of the other teams had dealt with their grimm and have started to assists others in battle. Slash quickly walks over to Andrea to check on her condition, "Hey, you alright?"

*Feel free to wrap up*

The mini-explosion that her crystal had ignited, thanks to T's shot, made quick work of the wolves that had attacked her! Positioning herself back, Midnight kept a single focus - Her shield. She blocked a majority of the attacks, with only a few slipping past. Sadly, the last Grimm that charged at her caught the cat by surprise. Having just put down another wolf, an Ursa slammed into the girl from behind and she dropped her shield, the defensive item getting too far away for her to grab. 

Midnight dragged herself onto her feet, and had no choice. She grabbed her second blade and lowered herself close to the ground, tightening her grip on her weapons. She had one change NOT to screw this up. That's when the Ursa charged! It got within a metre. Midnight could almost smell its breath, its large paw speeding towards her! Midnight could almost feel the sharpness of its claw when she moved, ducking under it, and jammed both of her blades into its chest. Must like many Grim, it vanished and 'dropped' Midnight onto the ground. 

The cat Faunus let out an exhausted sigh, even letting her blades drop onto the ground as she fought to keep her eyes open. The Grim hadn't landed too many hits on her, just some light scratches over her arm and one across her back. But she was alive. Just so, tired. 

"I'm going to sleep for a month after this...but at least...i have purpose again"

Andrea watched as her allies seemed to gain more and more control over their own battles. "Alright! Good, I think we're actually gonna pu-" Suddenly, "Whish" An arrow whizzed passed her head and into an oncoming Grimm " Okay! Okay! Geez, cut me some slack, alright? I'm not exactly feeling 100%! " Andrea looked at her partners and sighed, "I guess they're gonna be okay... " Andrea scanned her surroundings. " Wow, Look at all the teams here, Everyone's working together.... To save all these people.... I have to do my part! (My) Your weakness is no excuse! "

Her eyes began scanning the area further and faster until suddenly. " Help! Help us! "  Andrea spotted some straggler civilians who had been cornered by some Grimm. " There we go! That's what I needed! " Andrea marched toward the helpless civilians, marched with all the determination in the world! Until, her body started to refuse. Stumbling and tripping, Andrea began to cough and hack. "N-*cough* N-no. I have to *cough cough* Save them... It's my destiny " Andrea Spat out some blood and used her semblance to bring herself forward, grabbing onto any metal she could on her own person and dragging herself forward, connecting them to any metal between her and the victims. When she finally got close enough, Andrea noticed that the family was an animal one. For a moment, She hesitated, are they worth it? Animals attacking animals, it's nature right?  But as she listened to their screams of horror, Andrea gripped her sword with her semblance and flung it at the Grimm closest to the family, almost on instinct, What am I doing? They don't matter! They're just... Suddenly Andreas mind wandered to Slash and Even Midnight,  They're just... The Grimm turned and noticed The weakened Andrea " Come on you bastards! You don't want those people! I'm way tastier! Besides, I can take you! Even like this! You're nothing! You're just a bunch of Animals! " The Grimm began running at Andrea at top speed. With no sword, Andrea aimed her last wrist blade at the Grimm and fired. The blade uselessly deflected off the bone of the Grimm as it charged savagely toward the weakened woman. Beginning to grit her teeth and breath heavily, Andrea reached into her coat and gripped one of her sisters bombs, I'm sorry girls, I wanted to end this. But I guess, you'll have to pick up where I left off... Andrea threw the bomb forward and collapsed forward and exhausted of all energy and aura. The bomb struck the grimm and exploded, then exploded again and again, suddenly the other Grimm attacking the family also exploded leaving the family unharmed and safe to run away.

Landing next to her sister, Beatrice sat down next to Andrea. " Reckless as ever. You work yourself to hard for this.... Lie. Please, take better care of yourself, I can't always be there to help you. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you.... " Beatrice caressed her sisters cheek and turned her attention toward the approaching boy, "Oh, Slash. This one over exerted herself again. Please take better care of her. I know its thankless, but I implore you." The elder sister let off an emergency flare to alert fellow huntsman and huntresses of a fallen person before giving Slash a quick bow and bailing out to continue her job.

"Reckless? Thankless? Who does she think *cough cough cough* she is?..."  Andrea attempted unsuccessfully and repeatedly to pull herself back onto her feet "I-I don't need your help cat! I'm stronger then she realizes!" Andrea spat out a little more blood as she stared angrily at nothing masking the shame she felt from her sisters words. " People need your help, just go help them!"

"O-of course" Slash returned the bow awkwardly to Beatrice as he turned back to Andrea. "The battle is done, please take it easy" he said as he pointed out the aircrafts landing near the area, revealing Oobleck and the other Professors. Goodwitch quickly patched up the breach with the debris around her while the others tended to the students. "See? We're all good. I'll take you to a medic" he put his arm out for her to lean on. The fight was over, but the fact that the White Fang got away still frustrated Slash, and with all this destruction. It is more important now than ever to be wary of the White Fangs plans as it seems like the school is their target. What their future plans are, he didn't know, but he's sure he won't let them get what they want. For now, they need to concentrate on getting ready for the tournament, which is also a likely event the White Fang would want to hit.

Tehengu stayed at the ready for a few moments after everything died down, just in case, but he eventually relaxed enough to move towards Midnight and help her get to safety if she needed it. It seemed they had survived this time, which was good, but now they had to remain vigilant even more than usual to make sure this didn’t happen again. 

Midnight managed to drag herself onto her feet, only to use Tehengu to help her get up. The girl was breathing heavily, and had oen of her eyes closed as fatigue ate away at her. Gods above she was tired. But finally, she had a purpose again. An agent of the fang once again. Kayden had returned to the world she wanted. A world where the Faunus were equal to humans. 

But before that happened, she needed to follow her orders from KAyden. Assist her team. But what did that even mean? Assist them in what? Work with them how? His orders were never this vague before but...She had her orders. She would rally with her team, and Kaydens plan would reveal itself to her. It had too. She would just wait for his updated orders. 

Midnight, with T's help, managed to get to the medical bay. When the medics starting patching the cat Faunus back up, she'd bow her head at her 'friend'. 

"Tehengu, i'm...i'm so sorry for how i've been acting. I just got, emotional and i ...I didn't think about you, o-or anyone on the team. I'm a horrible team member..."