Legend of Zelda: which game is the best in the series

ParrySlice

Which is the best Legend of Zelda games in the opinions of all of you out there I want to know what other people think, I really liked Majoras Mask and the original Legend of Zelda ,but I want to know what the majority of your opinions I have wanted to start the topic and I have time today so... What are the Fans opinions or do you just hate LOZ?

Majoras mask without a doubt. It may have been short main story wise, But it was Extraordinarily deep. pair that up with all those side quests and you have a game that just always has something for you to do! That and it brought you too a whole new place, unrelated to hyrule. A whole new place full of mystery that people still try to decode today! Also Fierce Deity mask <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's so much I love about all the games... But if I had to choose one over the others...

Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword.

Twilight Princess has an amazing world that is both large and engrossing. The graphics style is just absolutely perfect as well.

Then again, Skyward Sword has the better game play plus some pretty dang cool mechanics and concepts.

So after extremely brief thoughts, I conclude that it is impossible for me to decide between the two of them.

Oh I don't really like Skyward Sword but yes it was cool and I loved the mechanics, and as for Twilight Princess I loved the graphics and the story line.

My favorite is definitely Wind Waker, but I'm biased because it was my first Zelda game. I have since played all of them excluding Oracle of Ages/Seasons and Link's Awakening, and Wind Waker is still definitely my favorite. I genuinely enjoyed the sailing because of how peaceful and massive the world felt, and the storyline always hit me in the feels. It wasn't as deep as Majora's Mask, but Wind Waker Link definitely had the most vibrant personality. 

I love how he wasn't the Hero of Time, or destined to be the hero. he was a lazy kid who liked to wear PJs who got duped by a talking boat into essentially faking it until he made it in order to save his sister. I love how in the Gods were just like "you know what? You'll do" near the end and called him the Hero of Winds. I dunno; I really liked how he sort of "earned" his right to be the hero, and it wasn't destiny or what have you. I loved Ganondorf in that game as well, because he was very easy to sympathize with. I found the game to very emotionally-impacting in general, and the art style is absolutely gorgeous. 

Take all of this with a grain of salt, though, as it was my first Zelda. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really hated the Water Temple in Oot, which reminds me of my dead forum, anyone out their who wants a new Legend of Zelda Rp Forum just Pm me not all at the same time though. ;)

Oh anyone ever notice that the Happy Mask salesmen from Majoras Mask is basically a symbol for death or maybe a reaper of death like the Grim Reaper?

Archived