The Arena (OOC Discussion)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured that would be the outcome. :) Either way it was fun to RP in this! I really didn't see from the start how my little griffon would have a real chance against a dragon.

Great match Bellosh, it was a pleasure writing with you!

Question: Can I enter a second character?

I figured that would be the outcome. :) Either way it was fun to RP in this! I really didn't see from the start how my little griffon would have a real chance against a dragon.

Great match Bellosh, it was a pleasure writing with you!

You were a good opponent, Foxx. I had fun in our match. :)

Anywho, I probably won't be challenging anyone new for a while. I'll see how the other matches proceed.....

Yes that would be great! I just need to be on an actual computer so I can ad a bio link and such... Will do tomorrow :)

Edit: Ok! I would like to add Eindride to the contestant list and challenge Halvard to a match!

Reason to Fight:  Practice and making some finances if possible. Some matches come with prizes for the winners and some do not. She's either in it for practice, prizes, or both!

Weapon:  The long handled, single hatchet headed war ax and the scythe. 

Armor:  She wears a front covering of light plate armor with mail under it when in battle. She also wears metal studded leather grieves on her lower arms and legs.

Notable skills:  She has trained for years in the arena and thus is versed in facing various opponents and all kinds of matches. She has slain a couple of beasts in arena battles but prefers to fight to first blood, or knock out. Eindride has incredible stamina in battle and is also quite strong.

Name: Khamsin

Reason to fight: Fun? Khamsin loves a good fight.

Weapons/armor/notable skills:

Khamsin is a master martial artist and knows a great deal of many forms. His prefered fighting style is his family's style called "The way of the intercepting Hoof". Through years of training, Khamsin is able to stand hoof to hoof with many sword and melee fighting combatants. For battle he will be using a single sword, but should he be disarmed he will prove to be even more dangerous than before as he often prefers to fight using only his hooves and wears horseshoes made of material strong enough to block all the but the strongest of blades.

Archived