The Arena (OOC Discussion)

A bit overdue, but we've got results for three Arena matches! I'll be filling in for Steel today. ^_^

On 2/1/2015 at 2:43 PM, SteelEagle said:

Tehengu vs Rubble Rose

Tehengu is the victor!

Rex vs Tehengu

Rex is the victor!

Daedalus vs Swift Squall

Daedalus is the victor!

--------

Thank you for all your wonderful fights! :D

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess with Craven's latest victory, he's now officially the highest ranked combatant in the Arena with a 2-0 win record. Someone REALLY should teach that dragon a lesson he'll never forget.....

I'm going to be withdrawing Sigrun from this. Khamsin will remain because one player here wishes to do a co-op match alongside him.

So for now Sigrun won't be responding to any challenges. Bevel will remain for maybe one or two fights.

• 1 month later...

Name- Dolor

Reason to fight in the Arena- Hone her skills and simply fight for the fun of it.

Weapons/Armor/Notable Skills- She wears heavy armor, like plate, and wields a large hammer. 

(If more than one) Team experience- The only real team experience would be her years as a warrior in her tribe. 

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm..... I'm rather tempted to throw Craven back into the mix, and see if anyone can end his 2-0 winning streak. First choice for an opponent would be either Sky Crack of Daedalus, assuming that @SteelEagle or @Dio are up for another bout.

Although I can make no promises at this time, I may eventually have my new ronin OC fight in the Arena:

Name: Tsuyo Yamabushi
Reason to fight in the Arena: Win prize money to pay off his debts.
Weapons/Armor/Notable Skills: Yamabushi is a master swordfighter; equipped with a magitech-enhanced katana as his primary weapon and a shorter wakizashi as backup (specifics are in his app). For Arena fights, he'll purchase a full-plate suit of magitech samurai armor that generates a weak force field hugging the wearer. This force field can repeal glancing attacks, but can't fully defend the wearer from direct blows. Furthermore, the armor's force field weakens with each impact, and it can't regenerate in the middle of a fight. Finally, the Ryuma ronin can use his dragonbreath abilities to blow gusts of air if necessary.

After that match Daedalus would be willing to go again, though I would like some private OOC discussion to work out future plans :20:

Archived