Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((Well she pretty much went loner after Trax's teachings, she no longer works for the empire or the Order, just that she is the protector of the realm so to speak))

Snow noticed Ash and tried to compose herself. "Oh, hey Ash. What's up?" She said, trying to play it off. Ash sat next to her by the window. "What's wrong?" Ash asked. Snow sighed and wiped her face. "Just thinking about my boyfriend....I miss him so much." She said softly, a hand on her pregnant belly.

Kane took a puff of the pipe he was smoking. "So how are these two doing?" He asked, nodding to Azure and Dawn.

"Their wedding is in a week, but they are going to have it pretty small, mostly just close friends." Tavi said before sipping her tea. Trax sat on the ground meditating, then lifted himself up on one upside down still with his legs crossed.

Ash put a hoof on Snow as she wept quietly. "I'm sorry if I bring back memories." She said somewhat remorsefully, knowing she was a fire element like Storm was. Snow shook her head. "You have nothing to be sorry about, hun. If anything, you bring me some peace by reminding me of him." She said with a small smile.

Kane nodded. "I'm honored to be at Azure's side as he was at mine. Mother is already preparing to wed them. She says it reminds her of mine and Autumn's wedding." He took a puff of his pipe. "Hopefully all hell won't break lose this time." He said with a small laugh.

Radz teleported where Trax was. "Mentor." she called, Radz changed over the passed months, the training and hard work made more serious. "I felt some distress and it came from you, I would arrived earlier but duties kept me from doing so. Anyway, is everything alright?"

"Good, you heard my call." Trax began as he lowered himself down and stood up, "We have a new enemy, I want you to check the port and report back if theres any activity."

Tavi smiled, remembering the pain from half a year ago, "Im sure everything will be just fine hun."

Kane was surprised to see Radz. "You've been away for a while." He said sarcastically. He looked back to Tavi as he remembered the things that happened. "I imagine him, Black and Vi are all finally happy together now." He said solemnly.

Radz just looked at Trax "may I have details before you send me off somewhere. I don't even know who I'm observing." she said putting her hands behind her back. "and maybe the reason why would be great."

"You remember Silent Night right? Kill anypony with him and bring him here if you can, hes threatened the Kingdom and we're not ready for a full scale war." Trax said simply.

"They had an interesting relationship, but they loved eachother just as much as any normal marriage. Love knows no bounds, trust me, its meaning is endless and forever." Tavi said as she looked at Trax with sparkling eyes, remembering their past.

((Radz is Kane's age so I doubt she would know him either.))

Kane looked up to the sky. "I just hope I did well raising him. I owe him that much after how badly I vilified him." He said with a sigh.

The port city burned as the armies united Maveris clans pillaged and raized everything in their path. Silent looked over the destruction. "It had begun, dear brother."

Radz nodded "it shall be done." she said teleporting off, her magic was so strong, just teleporting left burnt marks on where she once stood. She appeared at the port which was now on fire. "right...he's definitely here." she said to herself walking through the place taking out anyone who tried to stop her. They were but mere flies compared her skill and power.

Silent saw somepony killing his troops. His forces numbered in the hundreds of thousands, so it didn't matter to him. He noticed who it was an smirked, approaching her. "Well well well, to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting Radz herself?" He said slyly.

Kane smiled and kept looking at the sky, remembering the time when he was young, and Black and Vi were friends with Blade and Thunder.

Rads implanted her axe into an attackers head before looking at Silent. "I think the answer is quite obvious Silent Night." She pulled her axe out "you are simply not wanted here." She said lighting up her horn and encasing Silent in a prison of magic before teleporting back to Canterlot.

((At retry much Radz just keeps the balance, as in she will not fight unless she feels that the empire cannot take on a problem alone.))

A shadow filled the magic prison as it burst open and Silent escaped before she could teleport him back to Canterlot. More ships landed as the massive horde began to march further into shore. "Not today, dear."

Ash was still sitting with Snow, helping her get over her sadness. "Ash, honey, I can't thank you enough for-AHHHHHHHHH" Snow shouted as she felt a sudden pain and felt her stomach. "Ash, it's time....please, go get Arial. Hurry." Ash panicked for a few moments but finally turned and headed out the door. She found Arial soon. "ARIAL! SNOW'S IN LABOR!" She shouted.

Radz looked back "oh...cute, he could phase through simple imprisoning magic....guess I should have used a more powerful spell." she said shrugging "no matter, I saw that this Silent Night character has an army, ships were pouring into the bay and are still doing it as we speak. Mentor, Canterlot is going to have its hands full."

"Lovely, take a break for now and have some tea, we'll start decideing our next move." Trax said as he took a sip of his tea.

Arial was slumped over shaking, "Not in a position to help at the moment..., Get some of the Acolytes to help.... AHHHHHH!" She screamed as two mares put her back onto her bed.

The two Ice Acolytes from before came to Snows aid helping her back to her room and into bed, they then began preparing for the birth.