Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Kage appeared behind them, "The bodies were taken care of, the funeral will be in a couple days. If its not too much to ask, I will take my fathers place, its the least I can do to honor him."

Kane stared at Kage for a long while before turning away again. "If you can fight, I can use you." Snow held her newborn baby filly tightly as she wept quietly. Suddenly a guard burst into the room and approached Kane. "My lord....he is here. He landed yesterday...and he's making his way inland. If nothing stops him....he will reach Canterlot in a matter of days." Kane was dead silent as the guard told him this information. He clinched his fist thinking about Silent. "I will destroy him."

Kane nodded before looking over at Ash. "If the Order can spare any help, it would be appreciated." Ash nodded before looking to the two new mothers. "They may need a while to recover, but I'm sure we can do something."

"Maybe we have a chance then." Kane said, looking back out the window.

A symphony of screams were heard as the maverick horde tore through yet another small town. Silent walked through, glaring at the captured soldiers and civilians. He stood on top of a crate and looked over the destroyed town. "From now on, I am your King, and not Kane!" He shouted.

((Feel free to throw in evil characters if you want guys))

Silent stared down at a map in the town hall of the conquered down. "We should have reached Canterlot days ago. These brutes don't have room for brains in their think skulls."

"Niether the will to be smart, they are only good for brute force." A dark cloaked stallion said annoyingly, he wore a purple and white mask with a swirling design on it, two eye holes gleamed with his purple eyes that looked like thin black rings getting smaller and smaller. He had a sickle and chain with a guitar like weapon with a scythe on the handle side.

"I'll do what I can, but my place is not in this war, I can only aid when it is necessary. My purpose is to keep balance and only intervene if I feel the forces of evil are too great for the Empire to handle alone. I can advise and give council throughout the war but again, I'll only fight if truly necessary." Radz said making it perfectly clear that she wasn't going to be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

"I understand, then I will go alone, and keep them from venturing any further into Equestria, it is the least I can do." Kage said honorably.

"My name is Uchia, you may call me your new general but we'll deal with specifica later. So what brings you to Equestria?" Uchia began as he set his weapons down and flopped into a chair.

Silent raised an eyebrow. "Well if somepony plans on being a general in my army, I'd at least expect them to know what the mission is. But if you must know, I am the rightful king of Equestria, and I plan on dethroning my weak little brother." He said coldly.

"Sounds like somepony is a little jealous of their younger brother, guess you werent daddys favorite. I too know a pony I would consider my brother, but his righteous actions have put is at crossroads. I guess you could say he made me who I am today, and now I am General of the greatest army in Equestria, leas by the Rightful King Silent Shadow." Uchia said carelessly, his purple eyes glowed through his mask eye holes.

Silent stared at him for a moment before stepping away from the table with the map. "I just hope you know how to deal with these savages. They will massacre Canterlot if they had the intelligence to get there in time. I should have been king days ago." He scoffed.

"Then maybe you will be of some use to me after all." Silent said, heading for the door. "We're heading North in the morning. The Crystal Empire will no doubt come to Canterlot's aid, so we must incapacitate them now before it's too late."

Silent looked back at him one last time before walking out. "You don't have much longer, little brother." He said to himself.

Kane knelt by the new graves of Trax and Tavi inside the catacombs of the Nightwatch at the Castle of the Two Sisters. Many were buried in the halls of the tomb, Luna, Killjoy, Soul, Trax, Tavi, Thunder, Black, the list was too long. Kane looked to the night sky through a small opening in the roof, and thought he saw a vision of Trax, Tavi, Vi, Black and Storm all together.

Kage appeared from thin air on a branch overlooking the seaport, "They no doubt have strength in numbers, but no sign of multiple ponies in command."

"Who are these ponies?" Nara asked as he and Laxus came walking down, "Arial said they were strong and skilled ponies who died protecting this kingdom, some where royalty while others earned their place here with great service to the kingdom." Laxus explained as the older of the two.

"Evening Sir, we're from the Elemental Order, I am Laxus the Lightning Dragon and this Nara the Shadow Dragon." Laxus began pointing to himself then to Nara, "May we ask for your name kind Sir?"

Kane smiled, slightly amused that they didn't recognize him. In truth, he sometimes wished more ponies didn't know his as the king, but simply as himself. "It's a pleasure to meet you both, my name is Kane." He said in a friendly tone.