I got my Character Approved for WoE, but I can't post replies or start threads in it.

SiriusShenanigans

So, I know that I am new to the site, but it is certainly weird to have the problem of not being able to getting started in posting things. I have been looking around, but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer.

I had my character approved for WoE, but I can't make posts yet in the RP area or even in the OOC area. I have see that many people have these "RP certified" things on their profiles, and I was wondering if that has anything to do with this.

It could be possible that I haven't made enough posts yet to start roleplaying, which would be annoying, but I would be willing to work with it. If it is that sort of thing, could somebody tell me how many posts it needs to be.

It could be something else entirely. I have been looking through stuff, but in case I missed anything, I'd love it if somebody could redirect me to where I could learn.

Hi, as Bellosh said, our admins usually make the rounds every day or two for new RP certified members. Speaking of which, you should be cleared to go! :)

Archived