Burning Wings

For a moment, Zed looked at the two sisters in utter confusion as they began racing. He yelped when Discord suddenly attached himself to the chariot, throwing him back into the seat. "Whoa!" He yelled as they passed the two sisters. At first, he wanted to yell for them to stop and keep their minds on the task at hand. Then again, there was a more playful side within him that suddenly became stronger than his rather monotone exterior. He suddenly laughed out loud for the first time in years. "All right, then. Let's go!"

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I'm soo sorry Brave completely forgot about your post!))

Swift was awake and prancing around like a dancer and Midnight was still half asleep on the table, obviously being thrashed about in the sun like that without her sunglasses made her feel a little queezy.

Swift made her mum a special cup of healing that she had learnt and gave it to Midnight who drank I and kissed her on the head. "Thank you dear," she laughed as they then heard a shout from the door, it was Brave's voice and Swift jumped up.

"Yay! Daddie's here!" Swift ran at the door and used her magic to pull it open and to look on the balcony where her dad was. "Daddy you're home! "

Midnight laughed and placed her shades on before kissing him and nuzzling his neck. "How are you? I see Zed is ok?" She asked politely as Swift jokingly gagged.

---

"Why not!" Discord said as he flew faster leaving the sisters mouths open and then a smile on all their faces.

"Canterlot is up ahead, looking down on your right you will see the current train heading towards that very city," he spoke with a fake aeroplane (someone I forgot their name) and pointed to the side and downwards.

"Oh the joys!" He clapped his hands as Shadow laughed.

"Come on! We're going to win!"Shadow shouted as she pushed her wings further and she saw the castle and landing spot marked with the sign and guards awaiting.

"Woah! Hold on!" Shadow laughed as she dived along with the Pegasi and they landed with a small thud and a screech.

--

Luna's mouth was agape as was her sisters and they both flew off landing gracefully, Celestia laughed. "What fun! I haven't done that in forever! " She reared up but realise her guards were there and coughed before walking inside. Her pegasi had collapsed on the floor and we're now being prodded and given water to.

"Oh thou ist most pleased with that excitement! Thy clearly one!" She reurned to her old tongue as she laughed and her Areions all walked inside to get rest and sleep.

"Come along Zed," Tia called back as Shadow clobbered out of the reigns and huffed and puffed for a good few minutes.

((It's fine I didn't mind that's why I've been quite and not mentioning it))

Brave hugged his daughter having not seen her in at least two weeks

"I'm good luna said I could come home but I should get back to canterlot within a few days otherwise I'll have too much paperwork to do or something" he told midnight smiling as he buzzed her back

He then looked to his daughter

"Oh knock it off" he smiled to her "I've seen the way you look at that one stallion in the barracks when you visited the castle" he told her Swifts cheeks turning red

Zed stepped out of the chariot, his heart racing wildly. "Okay, I'll admit. That was pretty fun." He said, laughing. It took him a moment for him to continue walking, as his legs were like rubber beneath his weight after the flight. He felt a sudden pang of nostalgia upon thinking about it, but he shook it away. He looked at Shadow, noticing how heavily she was breathing. "You okay, there?" He asked.

Rhenn didn't even make an effort to catch up, but still arrived not too long after the others without a hint of exhaustion.

"Y'all got that need fer speed, don'tcha? 'f ya keep that up, I might jus' see a changelin' pass out 'f 'xhausti'n." he laughed a tad in his throat and went to retrieve his belongings after their mach speed ride.

"Me...pass...out? I don't think....I....could ever....do that..!" She let out through short gasps of breath as her body heaved and she unattached herself from the reigns. "But hey! At least I'm not boring!"

Shadow kicked away the rest fo the reigns and she walked over to Zed. "I'll live! Wasn't that fun though!?"

Seeing the Princesses walked off, she followed behind and waited for what would happen next.

--

"Oh my how fun! Well have to do that again won't we Moony and Tia!" Discord floated over to then as he looked at Rhenn. "Glad to see somepony here has some humour!" He clapped his hands together as he continued floating behind the Princesses.

--

Luna followed her sister passing the windows she saw everyday and the same walls and carpet. "We should redecorate in here don't you think dear sister?" She asked in her regal tone before she carried on walking ad sat on her throne.

Tia ahead sat down and smiled at Luna in agreement as she waited for everypony else to enter the hall.

"Welcome to Canterlot Zed, here you shall prove your worthiness to be on our Guards Unit," Celestia said as a variety o unicorn, earth ponies, pegasi and Areions entered there were a few but not all were here. These were the best of the best.

"Here are our best soldiers in defence of Canterlot and have served us well for many years, Brave and Rhenn are also classed as worthy opponents, we'd like you to see your team," Luna sat up as a few of the Guards ponies pulled confused ponies at Zed but continued.

-

((I'm going to quickly bring in a good few of my Areions!))

Crescent Shield lifted her head up and snorted. "Him? He stand son two legs and looks a lot in pain," she said shrugging as she stepped forward from the squashed line of Guards. Joining the first one to show off her high status in the Areions unit.

"Crescent Shield,"

--

Moonlight Sonnet looked at him with a small smile and stepped forward, she had been humming to herself fast asleep but she was called to see this wierd creature.

"Moonlight Sonnet, at your service,"

---

Silver Moon looked at Crescent with a roll of her eyes. "Stand down sweetie, I'm higher than you," Silver Moon stepped forwards as she opened her wings.

"I am Silver Moon, second in command," she nodded at Zed before Crescent rolled her eyes.

Moonlight smirked. "I'm just normal, I guess I'm only here because of my talents and my stealth," she smiled a cute smile before shrinking into the other Guards.

"Yes, it was fun. We should do that again sometime." Zed replied, following Shadow into the castle. Zed stared in awe at the strange surroundings, while Luna and Celestia, it seemed, just walked past  barely acknowledging it. Then again, they have lived there for a long time, and he would guess that whatever interest they used to hold in their home's decoration must have dwindled over the years. It was not usually a proccess he was used to, considering that everything in the Ethereal realm seemed new and exciting every day. He stood before the two sisters, looking curiously at the different guard ponies, figuring that he would have to fight them. He immediately tensed up, even though the fight hadn't started yet. Deciding not to question it, he took a deep breath and nodded. "All right. I'm ready."

• 2 weeks later...

Rhenn chuckled "Calm 'er down there, boy. Ya ain't in no trouble." he gave Zed a light smack on his lower back (purposely placed a distance from his scars).

Continuing on his way, Rhenn gave a nod and wave to the other Areion and then trotted off.

(( This is a (rather abrupt) drop out of the RP, I've actually been planning it for a while now for the sake of reasons, but now there is another reason. I am going to be so busy that responses just won't be a thing. But you can bet I'll keep track of what's going on ;P ))

(We can just quickly get this fight scene finished with a few more posts, and it'll be done afterwards. Just have Celestia give them the order to begin. It might be easier if you played as the ponies Zed is fighting.)

Archived