Burning Wings

shield mentaly kicked his own plot as midnight made mention of the portal(i really need to stop telling her of my missions)

"um... we're not going to canterlot we're heading back to ponyville" he told her as he gentaly pulled her off of zed "midnight this is zed my mission, zed this is my wife midnight"

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sudden appearence of the two Arieons more or less surprised the boy, but the only sign that showed was a quick glance toward the two. He backed up a few steps when one of them suddenly approached. "I-I'm Zed. As you can see, I'm not from around here..." He nodded at Midnight with a polite smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too! So what are you? May I ask," she looked at Brave wuth a small smirk as his face scrunched up as she mentioned the portal.

"Oopsie daisy," she whispered leaning in and kissing him, not like she had her own source of information, Areions always had that special connection.

"Shadow? Long time no see, surrounded by stallions like always I see," she burst out laughing before Shadow shrugged and then secretly but jokingly scowled at her.

--

Shadow rolled her eyes , "Come on then everypony let's hurry," Shadow walked forwards next to Zed as she awaited Rhenn to get ready up front.

"never you mind zed. If Celestia wants you to know she'll tell you her self" he told him as he walked over to midnight and gave her a hug and wispered in her ear "its been a long week thanks for showing up" right before he kissed her neck

Although Shield was only part arieon the Bond of Life still affected him. And he had bonded with this purple mare a few years back. it was also the reason he threatened Zed earlier, and would give his life to protect her.

"All right, then." Zed replied, though his curiosity was still piqued. What portal did they mean? Would Celestia bother telling him about it? Maybe, just maybe, there was a chance that this so-called portal could bring him back to his own realm. He shook his head and erased the thought from his mind. No point in getting his hopes up about it. He peered through the thick trees, making out the small town just ahead. "Is Rhenn finished clearing the streets yet? We should probably hurry."

"Oh an Angel!"she laughed before Midnight snuggled into Brave, she giggled at the statement and replied with a nod. "Well I could hear you and figured since the star fell out I the sky it had to do with whatever was going on," Midnight trotted off and as they left the Everfree she saw a dragon under a cloak attracting a lot of attention.

"Come on everypony! To the train!" Midnight flew off very fast like a blur and paid the bus driver some money to not allow any pony else on and to pretend he hadn't seen a thing.

--

Shadow chuckled at the two before also following after Midnight.

"Rhenn has done awfully well we wouldn't want to let him down come on!" As she exited the Everfree her body changed into that of a dark pink unicorn with black gorgeous hair, she walked along quietly and soon managed to reach the station.

"Come on everypony!"

Rhenn, almost as if on cue, marched into the place where the group stayed under cover. His costume was still on, but when he flicked the cloak back his face looked as if his dignity had just been stripped straight from his soul.

"Th' streets are crowd'd." his voice grumbled in such a way that alluded to the fact that the roads had become as such because of the guise he eagerly shedded.

"Seriously tho', we're worse off than b'fore. So if I was you, I'd use my 'angel powers' an' use a cloakin' spell an' fly over-- oh right. No wings."

Rhenn had tumbled back into a miserable mood as was revealed by his bitter sarcasm. He was definitely not the most pleasant pony, probably even less so than the tiberwolves, but by this point he didn't show a morsel of care.

"ok then how bout this, someone need to kill me" Shield said enacting his plan Band getting shocked stares from everypony but midnight

"go on someone kill me"

Zed rolled his eyes ar Rhenn's comment, and had half a mind to reply with something just as offensive, but decided against it. Instead, he replied by muttering under his breath; "I think the dragon here is having a bad day." He turned to Brave, wondering what he had in mind. For a moment, he thought the Arieon was serious, before realizing what he was trying to do. "Come on. Rhenn couldn't distract everyone with that ridiculous dragon disguise. What makes you think this will do any better?" He looked around for a moment, and his eyes stopped on one of the taller building structures, and idea suddenly formed in his mind. "Wish me luck..." He said. While Brave had most of the ponies distracted, he shot out of the forest, quickly running up the side of the building. Within half a second, he made a grab for the top, but found that he was unable to pull himself up, which left him hanging a good fifty feet off the ground. "Uh-oh... Not good..." He said, glancing down at all of the ponies beneath him. His left hand suddenly slipped, and he grasped the ledge with his left.

Discord has been following the others just not to where he was easily seen everything that happen and has seen it backfire. "well time to step in to help, well let's use another dragon then" said Discord he was by shadow just not easily seen if he was not being looked for.

((as for his look just think of discord as a dragon like from that ep of of season 1 ep 7 Dragonshy))

Discord transform himself into a Fully Grown Adult Dragon, Not knowing Shield plan or why he wants to die but oh well "if that's what you want" said Dragon Discord as he slam his dragon tail onto him most likely killing him and destroying the surrounding area, Discord then took off and flew near Zed and grabbed him, then tighten his grab so he wouldn't hurt zed yet so he wouldn't fall out by accident, then Discord did a Dragon Roar trying to make all the run away

As discord turned into a dragon and zed was hanging onto a roof all shield wanted to do is face hoof
(and this is why we communicate)

Shield about to take off for zed but then he was crushed by discord when his tail lifted and he flew off there was no reminisce of shield anywhere

the only thing anyone would have seen would be a shadow being slinged back towards the everfree but you would have has to know what to look for

brave awoke in his house in the everfree alone his head hurting from the blow by discord but everything else felt fine

"why cant no one kill me cleanly make it to where there's no pain" he said going to a closet mostly full of pain relievers for when he came back like this

"and i didn't need to be killed anymore zed took off on his own plan.....he doesn't even know what building it is Celestia is waiting for him in" he said talking to himself then downing one of the potions

braveshield then closed the door and left toward the group and the comotion discord was makeing

(i swear celestia is going to punish discord for ignoring Buckago and causeing panic in ponyville) he thought teleporting down off the platform the house was on

(that or Fluttershy will)

Zed struggled for a moment when the dragon grabbed him, but he sighed with relief once he realized it was Discord. Then a new concerning thought came to him. "Bad idea! Bad idea! You're attracting attention towards both of us!" He yelled, trying to squirm out of his claws. "Drop me on the building before they see me!"

as brave got close enough he saw that discord was holding someth-it was zed!

"oh come on!" brave yelled "this can't be good" brave said as he turned around and headed to Fluttershy's cottage

(hopefully Fluttershy can help pull the ranes on discord in)

"Why can't boys these days learn how to blend in?" Midnight ad Shadow said this together and laughed before the Areion said something.

"Teleport Me!" She said looking up at the wierd creature.

"Excuse me?" Shadow pulled back and then realised where she was coming from. "Oh Zed, good idea, guess we'll be the brains today dear," Shadow readied herself on all fours, she wasn't so good with magic but learnt enough to help her seem like a real unicorn, this distance was large so she closed her eyes and the horn flew a light pink.

"And Go!" Midnight said as her body was now in Discord ' s dragon hand and Zed right next to the train.

"Zed! Get inside the train quickly! Well handle this, just stay out of sight!" Shadow shouted as loud as she could at the screaming ponies.

"Hello dears! We're sorry for ruining your lovely day here in Ponyville but we are training for the knew film we are going to put on, I'm so sorry," Shadow shouted as some ponies relaxed a bit but not all.

as brave approached with fluttershy he noticed what was happening

fluttershy then went to talk to the 'dragon' discord

*Sigh* and brave using his magic to make him heard all around ponyville said

"EVERYPONY PLEASE GET INDOORS THE LUNAR AND CELESTIAL GUARD HAVE THIS UNDER CONTROL PLEASE LOCK YOUR DOORS AND STAY AWAY FROM YOUR WINDOWS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!" he told the once panicking residents who then followed his orders

then his horn started to glow and he walked up to the train where zed was

"ok zed lets get to the town hall that's where Celestia should be" he said as he reopened the train car door

Zed squirmed out of the dragon's grasp, and rolled onto the train just as a few curious ponies turned their heads to catch a glimpse. He laid on his back on the floor breathing heavily, his heart pounding loudly. "That... was close..." He said, pulling himself up onto one of the seats. "It's been years since I've tried parkour. I thought I could use it to go unnoticed, but I guess I was wrong." He sighed and rubbed his eyes, hiding his face in his hands. "I'm too used to flying."

"whats parkour?"brave asked zed then realizing zed knew him as a Areion not a unicorn "by the way its me shadow shield. and before you ask no its a long story"

Shadow rushed by Zed and climbed into the train with a sigh as Discord was holding Midnight and she looked a little bored.

"Midnight's there, come on we can go! Discord can teleport and Rhenn, he can fly very fast, he'll be able to catch up to the train at Lightning speed, everypony else, get in the train!" Shadow said as her horn lit up sending firework into the sky in the other direction, distracting the ponies further.

--

Midnight shouted and bit Discord's hand. "Hey Discord! Tone it down and for the love of Luna's mum stop shaking me so much!" Midnight smirked as she watched the train blow the steam fuse saying it was to leave.

"ok for the last time celestia is hear she's at town hall!" he said to the changling (why dose everypony think we're going to canterlot?) he thought

Brave's ears then perked towards discord where he heard midnight in his had that he was swinging around

"No..." he said a fire in him lighting up and his face going from calm and collectivize to that of anger and worry"She better be ok" he said as he transformed onto a Arieon in a bright flash and took off towards them in the air before he was even fully changede

Shadow looked at him. "In the town hall! Let me read the letter again,"

"Oh my you're right! How silly of me! Zed just hide in here whilst we sort everything out,"

--

Midnight saw the light and the Brave turn into an Areion. "Shadow! You need to just leave! It's ok, I did this to get Zed out of sight, change back and talk to Discord, you'll get caught!" Midnight kissed him as she sat with boredom before looking at him with a small smile.

"Sounds like a plan." Zed called back, looking out one of the windows. What is Discord up to...? Even though Midnight was clearly unharmed, he still could not help but worry about her.

The anger and worry in Shadow's eyes ebbed at what midnight told him and when she kissed him

"Oh....well as long as your ok" he said to her he then backed off

"well fluttershy's around here somewhere"he told her then headed off to find the yellow mare, again.

Having been summoned upon being told a dear friend of hers was out and rampaging, Fluttershy took to the skies, for once ignoring her fear of heights. "Discord?!" she called as loudly as she could. "Discord, what happened? Where are you?"

Archived