Pony Creator okay for the descriptive features?

LostSanity

Hmm... looks like this forums RP sign-up is different from Whitetail Woods.

So... um... I created most of my OCs using the Pony Creator on DeviantArt.

Would simply posting the pony I created/the image be suitable for the descriptive features required for the sign-up sheets or no?

I'd really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks.

The way I usually explain it is that images and links can break. At that point, the description field becomes useless to anyone looking at your app. Thus, it is advantageous to use a verbal description of your character. As said by others, images help, but you should use it as a crutch, rather than the main way to show what your character looks like. :)

The way I usually explain it is that images and links can break. At that point, the description field becomes useless to anyone looking at your app. Thus, it is advantageous to use a verbal description of your character. As said by others, images help, but you should use it as a crutch, rather than the main way to show what your character looks like. :)

This is the proper response. Use images as you please, but posts and applications alike on this forum are littered with the remains of dead images and broken links. Text can't go away- that is the primary. Everything else is secondary.

Well the only way to get a hang of this is experience right?

I will begin transferring my OC's to here one at a time. I'll hopefully get the hang of it eventually after that.

Wish me luck I guess?

Archived