Flutterponies, Sea Ponies, Karkadanns, Kirin...? Outside WoE

Tymiko

While upon reading this post I understand that Flutter ponies, Sea ponies, Karkadann, Kirin/Quilin/Girin and the like are not allowed in WoE, I just wanted to be sure - these wouldn't be allowed in CC, but would in the Free-For-All forums? Because the first two, at least, are G1 MLP canon and the second two are species of unicorns, but I know it would be difficult to accept things that haven't yet been shown on Lauren Faust's FIM.

Precisely. While previous gens may have had other species, the site tries to stick with what is shown in FiM plus some originals. The reasoning is that all races have to have a way to fit into the grand overall rp environments that this site provides, which is quite a bit of work for our lore builders. They're really good at listening however, so who knows? Perhaps making a thread with suggestions on your desired race will be taken into account. Until then, FFA is wide-open for those races!

If memory serves however, sea ponies are currently playable in CC and The Gathering.

Archived