Royal ''Domino'' Dice [ Final(ly) Redone ]

As a cutie mark represents a special talent, I am wondering if not only does he like playing dice, that he is also considerably skilled at the game. This is the only area I feel could use some additional information as we are not told at present how his cutie mark relates to a special talent, just that they represent something he enjoys.

As a cutie mark represents a special talent, I am wondering if not only does he like playing dice, that he is also considerably skilled at the game. This is the only area I feel could use some additional information as we are not told at present how his cutie mark relates to a special talent, just that they represent something he enjoys.

Ah, thanks for your input!

I've added a bit of information about his cutie mark, i hope it's okay now!

Talking to the powers that be, they asked that a few tweaks be made:

Brash and stubborn, the stallion has a long lists of terrible occupations that he often wishes he hadn't done, but one thing is for certain. He will not stop doing these, until him and his mother can live back the way they used to live.

The part about "terrible occupations that he often wishes he hadn't done" suggests criminal activity, and that in itself isn't the issue, it is later in the above quote where he has no moral issues with continuing such activity that likely results in purposely bringing harm to innocents. It would be much better if he regretted such activity and mentioned he would avoid any that would directly being harm (like physical harm) to anypony.

It should also be made clear in his bounty hunting that he does it within the general laws of Equestria (no killing, no brutal activities, think along the lines of a modern bounty hunter).

Sorry about this; hopefully with these tweaks, the application will be approved/

Sorry about this... But they asked that this part be changed:

Character Summary: Suave, cheeky and rather rude overall, Royal Dice is known to work against the rules for as long as it suits him. Often speculated to be fairly arrogant and foolish, the stallion has been known to plainly insult ponies even without doing it on purpose. When he does it on purpose, he often uses Churchill wit, ( in Equestria, referred to as Discordian wit ) a form of word play created by Discord a long time ago which consists of comparing one subject to another in a synonym of the other inside of yet another synonym. Even though his brawn is usually overlooked, he is fairly smart, yet fairly ignorant and often looks nothing more than a bitter earth pony.

The issue I was told that is still there is coming up with a head canon story in regards to Discord by making him the creator of a certain word play. It is alright to call it Discordian wit and all, but it is much better to simply say it is named after Discord (with its origins being obscured and unknown). This way his image is still conjured in regards to this but it isn't directly attributed to him.