MLP/Yu-Gi-Oh Age of Corruption

Shadowbolt0

Equestria, magical world that hinged on the card game, duel monsters. So much did these games decide, such an integral part of the society that many cannot imagine a world without it!

However, that doesn’t mean everything is well, under the Princess’ command, they become away something is wrong. Something deep within the everyfree forest is growing in power, and fear the worst. They send out ways of recruitments, searching for the strongest duelists to help them. Only a few accept, and to substitide numbers, the strongest Royal Guards were pulled in. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Twilight and Princess Cadence refuse to let anything happen to ponykind!

The letter was as follows:

Dear Duelist

You have been selected, by hoof of the Princess, to assist in a task of national security. Accept or decline, you cannot reveal this mission to anypony, and must come to Canterlot Castle within the next 24 hours if you accept. Once you arrive, your task will be made clear to you. All of Equestria is counting on you if you accept.

The Princesses of Equestria and the Crystal Empire

At the pre-designated spot, Guards stood to accept those who had accepted the challenge, filtering them into a courtyard where they could wait for their orders to come through. Hopefully they would come, they needed to… Equestria’s face lies in the balance after all.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standing in the courtyard, a certain Lunar guard waited. Blue fur, silver mane and ice-blue eyes, the Bat-pony, better known as a Threstral, waited. Midnight hated waiting, she was a Special Agent of Princess Lunar, and yet was forced wait like the average troop. She had a bad feeling about it, many guards didn't like her for her special rights and ranks, and she quickly spotted 4 ponies, 2 Solar and 2 Lunar guards, sizing her up. She snorted in their direction, they didn't look tough, she suspected with HER deck, she could take them all out, but that's if they were stupid enough to challenger her. Actually, that might break the ice a little, she was tempted to try pull them in.

Thankfully for her, she didn't have to, the 4 appoarched her, duel-disks raised. The mare raised her own wordlessly, words weren't needed her. It was time for action! Her life point score jumped up, 8000, while all 4 of her enemies also rocked with a 8000 life point meter. She smiled.

"So this is about fair, 4v1? Ladies first" She looked at her 5 cards, since she was going first, she couldn't draw, but since it was a Battle Royal, no one was allowed to attack HER till her next turn.

"My move! Come forth, Superheavy Samuria Torch!" She slammed down a monster with 500 ATK points, which came out as a large metallic torch. She smirked "And that's all for me"

She wondered what kind of attraction her duel would bring, going 4v1 was a great way to prove 1 thing, her dominance, her skill, how and why SHE was the Special Agent of the Princess!

Star was dashing towards Canterlot, having just been invited to come to the castle. He was wanted to some mission, which mainly, made him feel pretty umcomfortable, but it was from the Princess, if she wanted him, a dueling musician protege, then something, must be up. He had just finished dueling someone before he had to dash off, and he was only HALF WAY TO CANTERLOT.

Star was flying as fast as he could, and flying right beside him, was a Kuriboh. Star always had been seeing him, ever since he had touched the card, the Kuriboh had been with him, and it always seemed like he was the only one who could see it. At times, that annoyed him, well, more like embarrassed him for seeming like he was talking to himself in public, But star knew, that if he hadn't been their with him during all his duels, during everything, then he wouldn't even be confident enough to do it.

Star sighed in relief as he noticed the walls of Canterlot seeming close, having just finished his hour flight to the city. He knew that he had 24 hours to get their, but, Star was sort of anxious of coming to thinks at later times, so he wanted to get their straight away. The first thing he noticed, was that their was a duel going on... and it looked like a four versing one....

"Umm... is this even.. legal?" He asked, landing right next to the duel, looking at it. His voice was quiet, hearable, but quiet. He was always like this, shy around people he didn't know. 

Midnight heard someone ask if the duel was legal, and looked over to a Pegasus who'd just landed. She kept her eyes on him, before nodding "Fly-boy, you have no idea. Legal or not, some fights you just gotta take, and this is one of them!"

The first pony took his turn, Summoning Maurding Captain (1200ATK) in attack mode, and using it's effect to Special Summon another Maurding Captain (1200).

"Now, since their effects are in play, you cannot attack as you must attack the Captain first, but since I control 2 captains, you are unable to attack! Next, the spell card Warriors Assemble!" The Solar guard smirked as 3 1200 Attack Point Command Knights rose onto the field. "And Command Knight gives every Warrior monster 400 Attack points, meaning all my warriors gain 1200! With that, I end my turn!"

The second pony made the same move, as did the 3'rd and 4th! Each of them made the same cards, made the same move! They'd pre-made a strategy to take her down, and Midnight had to admit, it was half decent.  At the end, Midnight stared at their fields. 8 Maurding Captains, meaning She couldn't attack at all, plus 12 Command Knights, meaning all Warriors gained 4800 attack points! Every monster on the field, was rocking 6000 attack points! And on the next turn, they'd come flying into her!

She drew her card, smiling at what she'd just picked up "A warrior rush deck, planning to wipe me out with overwhelming force next turn huh? 20 monsters, all with 6000, and I can't attack. Shame...I summon Superheavy Samuria Swordsman!"

In front of Midnight, a robotic Samuria, coloured red, appeared with 1800 DEF points, its arms hanging by its sides and swords piled on its back.

"Next, i'll swap my torch to defense mode!" Her Torch's DEF points of 300 came up for all to see. She had 4 cards in her hand, that's all she needed.

"Now, I activate a monster effect from my hand! Superheavy Samurai Decoy! This guy has a sweet effect, because when I control a Superheavy Samurai Monster, it forces ALL monsters you control to attack me until my next turn! Plus any monsters you summon are effected by this, and all I have to do, is have NO spells or traps in my graveyard when I activate this card!"   

Midnight took a step back, very pleased by this start. Yet to everyone else, it might seem like suicide. A card effect that FORCES 20 6000 Attack points monsters to attack her, and one that demands she had no spells or traps in her graveyard?! Everyone would assume she'd play a facedown, something like, Mirror force! It would wipe out everything they had built.

Instead, without playing a SINGLE facedown card, her only cards being Superheavy Samurai Torch (300 DEF) and Swordsman (1800 DEF) "I end my turn!"

He was about to comment on what she said, but stayed quiet as he watched the match going on. He had to admit, he thought it was all over the moment they summoned all of those, and with six THOUSAND attack, he thought it would be all over, but just looking at her, he could tell that she wasn't worried, meaning that it might not be over yet. 

"I..guess so.... good luck... i guess." He says to her, sitting down on the side lines, just watchign the duel commence. He knew that most things would cause the duel to be conisdered over, and with six thousanad attack, not much could beat that head on, but brute strength does have a weakness, som,etimes, its not planned out right. 

The First pony, a Solar Guard, started laughing.

“Is that all you’ve got? A 1800 Swordsman and a 300 Torch? Not a single facedown to protect you? Pathetic! I draw! Now, because of your card, Your Decoy, I attack! Go Command Knight, take out that Swordsman!”

Midnight shook her head “Really? Are you that thick? I activate a card effect! Go, Superheavy Samurai Torch! When I control this monster, you MUST attack it before you try harm any of my Samurai monsters!”

The Knight turned its head towards the 300 DEF torch, its blade slicing through it, causing an explodion. However, when the dust settled, the Torch was still there, burning away.

“W-what? How?” Demanded the Solar Guard

“Simple really. You see, Torch cannot be destroyed in battle. But this is the fun part! I activate the effect of my Superheavy Samurai Swordsman! Since your monster battled a Superheavy Samurai, your monsters Attack and Defense Points drop to 0! Go! Defensive Counter!”

The Red Robotic Samurai picked up a blade on its back, throwing it at the monster that had attack. The blade went into the monster, and it’s 6000 ATK dropped all the way to 0.

“And don’t forget, this’ll happen to all your monsters. Since you have to attack my Torch, then my monster will drop you to 0”

The 4 Guards could only watch on their turns, as their monsters threw themselves at the Torch, then having the attack drop to 0. What frustrated them the most was they had rigged their decks, so they knew what they would draw, and the trap card they had just drawn was a card that would deal damage to their opponent based on the attack of their monsters. Meaning normally, she’d get slammed with 6000 damage 20 times, but now, as the 4th Guard ended his turn, all they had on the field, were 20 monsters, in attack mode, with 0 Attack points.

“My move, I draw!” Midnight picked up her card, before the 2 monsters on her field vanished “I tribute both my monsters, to summon Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei!” A large robotic monster took their place, with a large spear and a DEF power of 3500! “Next, I’ll equip my monster with 3 other monsters! One of them, being Superheavy Samuria Soulshield wall! It increases my Benkei’s DEF power by 1200! Making it a rocking 4700! Next, he’ll be getting Superheavy Samurai Soulfient Launcher! This cards effect means it negates the effects of all monster you control, as long as there are no spell or trap cards in ym graveyard! Meaning your captain lock has failed!”

Midnight smiled, no one, but her, would know what Benkei was capable of doing, why she was powering up his DEF to much “The final monster I equip onto Benkei, is Superheavy Samurai Soulduel Mirror! This card grants my monster 1 attack for every monster you control! Meaning I get to attack 21 times, since you control 21 monster between you all! And what’s best, as long as I have no spells or traps in my graveyard, I don’t have to pay 500 lifepoints for these attacks!”

“But your monster is in defense mode, what good is all this?” asked one of the Lunar Guards “All these defense points, and these 21 attacks, what good are they?”

“Simple….You see, my Big Benkei can attack while in defense mode, and if he does, he uses his defense points for all his battles! Meaning I’ve got 21 attacks with 4700 attack points!”

The 4 guards couldn’t believe it, a monster, that could attack WHILE in defense mode, with its defense points! How could such a monster exsist?! They could only watch now, as Midnight finished them off.

“Superheavy Samurai big Benkei! End this!” Her giant monster swung it’s large spear, crushing monster after monster, until her opponents lifepoints bar dropped to 0. Their monsters disappeared, and the 4 guards were on the ground, some looking like they had been injured from her assault. Putting her cards back into her deck, Midnight turned her head to the one who had asked if it was legal.

“Not Legal, but when you’re as good as I am, sometimes, the rules are meant to be broken”

Stormchaser acquire that letter not sure how they learn about his skill but he didn't complain about it, he started to head towards canterlot and saw that alot of ponies was there and from the look of it a battle just finished up

Star watched as she mopped the floor with them, his assessment of it had been right. She had used a good combo to fight back against the overwealming odds, and it was obvious that they, hadn't even prepared for that, or anything other then her defeat. 

"Y...our good...." He says after, managing a small smile as he complemented her. The Kuriboh turned to him, stairing at him, telling Star that he needed to at least TRY to have a conversation, though he just shook his head. Although he always helped Star with his nervousness, he still found ti hard to talk to people...

Midnight glanced over at the pony, the quiet one she decided to call him until she had a name for the face, tell her she was good. Well, no dur?! She was a Special Agent of the Lunar Guard, a 1 women army in some cases, of course she was damn good. It was required for her job and her duty.

"Well, I thank you for the statement which this duel I had made obvious. Now, unless you're challenging me, which I feel will be just as much of a stomp as the match I just had, or you've got orders for me from the higher ups, which I doubt you do, scat. I don't need some second-rate duelists lingering around me"

(That is an invitation for either RDD, Storm or Both to duel against Midnight)

Star was a little annoyed with her attitude, and she seemed to like.... boasting a bit. He looked at his friend, shrugging his shoulders a they staired at each other. 

"Should we? I mean... she is pretty good...." He said to Kuriboh, who simply responded with the cute noises he makes, causing Star to just sigh, then he staired at the dueler. 

"Alright.... i guess a duel wouldn't really hurt.... ' He said to her, raising his duel disk. 

Midnights excitement jumped when the quiet one accepted her challenge. Maybe he would prove more of a challenge then the others, maybe she'd actually get a few turns before she won. She raised her disk once again. If anyone looked closely, they'd notice her Duel Disk was heavily customised. Instead of the standard design, it was a curved, half circle shape with small wings poking out the sides, coloured black and white.

She raise her duel disk, a glint in her eyes "Very well fly-boy, allow me to show you the duelling technique I created, steadfast duelling. I'll kick this duel into gear, with this guy! Superheavy Samurai Kabuto!"

A large robotic Samurai leaps out of the ground, this one similar, but different to the Swordsman she used last duel. This one was brown with glowing green eyes and tinges of orange on its armour. In his hand, it wielded a large 2-handed Mace, swinging it in the air before settling beside Midnight (1000 ATK).

"With that, I think i'll end my turn. Your move, fly-boy"

(Field: Superheavy Samurai Kabuto 1000ATK, Lifepoints 8000, 4 cards in hand)

Star breathed heavily, raising his duel disk. It was pretty basic, just being a normal one with a black body, and a red lines through it. He watched as his life points went up. He quickly shuffled his deck, sliding it in. He took a nervous breath as he heard the familiar sound of his lifepoints topping up. 

"Well pal, time to see how we do" He said to his friend, drawing his five cards. He looked at them all, a little worried. His first move, was going to be a rough start, he didn't have the best luck with this first hand, but he knew he had to make it work. 

"Alright, first up, i play Foolish Burial, letting me send from my deck, one monster straight, to the grave. I chose to send my faithful blue eyes white dragon" He says first, the card of blue eyes going straight to the grave. He took another breath, showing his next card.

"Next, i play, MONSTER REBORN, bringing my monster back from the gates of hell, straight to the field" He says, his monster appearing on the field, and it showing on his duel disk. 

"So far so good, hay buddy? Next, i play down this trap, amd now, BLUE EYES, ATTACK" Star says, sliding one trap into his S/T zone, it appearing face down on his field. He looked at the last three cards in his hand, hopping he made a good choice.

(Field: Blue-Eyes white dragon, 3000 attack. LP 8000, 3 cards in hand., one trap)

Midnight watched, carefully waiting. Would he take the bait was her biggest question, her monster was only rocking 1000 attack points, would he summon something basic to run over her, or would he go all in? The answer to her question, could very well deicide the duel. Thankfully, Monster Reborn was the trigger. However, she looked in shock as the card was a Blue-Eyes White Dragon! That monster was legendary, and he had it!? Midnight couldn't believe her luck, she would slay the mighty beast! This was an opponent worthy of her talent!

"You're 3000 Attack Point Legendary Dragon won't help you here, I activate my monsters Special Ability! When you Special Summon a monster, he swaps himself to defence mode, and gains 500 defence points!" The Samurai's 2500 DEF came up, right as he was hit with the Dragons attack, the monster vanishing under it's power.

Midnight drew her card, finally, this was it! Time to really kick it into gear! "My turn, and I think i'll Summon Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler! And thanks to his special ability, he changes into defence mode when he is summoned" A blue monster came onto her field, it's blue metallic arms crossed across its body and a DEF power of 2000. "With that, I'll call it a turn. You might have a big dragon, but all those attack points can't help you now"

(Field: Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler, 2000 DEF, 8000 Life points, 4 cards in hand)

"Well... It Seems she wanted me to do that.... Any idea's on my next move?" He asks, watching as his furry friend floats off his shoulder, looking at his cards. He watched as Kuriboh floated onto one, then the next.

"Alright, il trust you' He said, drawing a card. He grinned, playing it straight away.

"I play Card trader, allowing me to once per tern after i draw, put one card from my hand into my deck, shuffle, then draw another. Next, i put this monster face down. Now, Blue Eyes, test the samurai's resolve, attack!" He calls out, watching as both his face dwn monster, and his spell card appear on the field, and his blue eyes opening his mouth, the beam appearing, and firing out at him.

(Field: Blue eyes: 3000 attack/8000 LP/ 2 cards in hand/ one trap/one face down monster/ Card Trader)

Midnight found herself hearing him, speak to himself? Who was he talking to? She couldn't see anyone, was he crazy? She couldn't say no, so she kept in mind her opponenet might be a little unstable. But that's right as his dragon's White Lighting attack smashed into her Blue Brawler, causing a large explosion. However, once the fire had vanished, her monster hadn't moved an inch.

"Surprised? Really, you shouldn't be, after all. His effect is a very good one, Blue Brawler cannot be destroyed in battle, fullstop, meaning that attack was a waste! Now, I draw!"

Midnight looked at her hand, trying to come up with something. She'd just drawn her tuner monster Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter, and also in her hand, was her scales and her SoulBreaker Armour. All she needed to kick out a sweet monster.

"Now, since you have 2 monsters, your dragon and your facedown, I can Special Summon Superheavy Samurai Scales! And when this card is Special Summoned, I can target a Samurai in my graveyard, and bring him out, so return to us, Superheavy Samurai Kabuto! (2000 DEF) Next, I'll bring in Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter! Now, this little guy in a tuner monster, and i'm sure you can see what happens next! Level 2 Trumpeter tunes with level 4 Scales! Now, come forth, a Samurai who smashes all that attack! Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendojio!"

A large, red and metallic monster crashes down next to Midnight, wielding in its hand a large club (2500 DEF). Standing next to it, was Blue Brawler (2000 DEF) and Kabuto (2000 DEF). The ogre lets out a mighty roar as both Star's facedown trap, and his card shuffler are destroyed.

"Before you ask, my ogre has a very special ability. You see, when he is Syncro Summoned when I have no Spell or Traps in my graveyard, all of your spell and trap cards are destroyed! Now, I think i'll equip my Ogre with my Superheavy Samurai Soulbreak Armour! This card lowers my monsters DEF by 1000, but in exchange, he can no longer be taken out in battle! With that, I call it a turn. Your move fly-boy!"

(Field: Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler 2000 DEF, Superheavy Samurai Kabuto 2000 DEF, Superheavy Samurai Ogre 1500 DEF (Equiped by Soulbreak Armour making him immune to battle destruction). 8000 Life points, 2 cards in hand)

Star was a little pissed off at his move, his card trader and his sakurasu armor going straight, t othe grave. He swore to himself as he drew his next card, looking at hit, then grinning as he drew something half useful. He looked in his hand. He smiled, his cards not letting him down yet.

"Alright, first, i attach my Axe of Despair to my Blue Eyes White dragon, giving him a power boost of one thousand attack. Next, i flip my Owl Of Luck over, bringing a field spell of my choice to the top of my deck" Star calls out, watching as his dragon was equiped with the axe, and his Owl flipped face up, still in defence mode. He watched as his deck was shuiffled, and his card was put at the top of he deck. He then looked back to the field. He had in his hand, a monster which might help him out, though he didn't feel like using his best cards, not now at least. 

"Next, i play this monster face down. Now, Blue Eyes, attack his Kabuto" He calls out, watching the dragon, strike again.

(Field: Blue eyes: 4000(Axe of despair)AT. Owl Of Luck:500 defence. Facedown Monster/8000LP/2 cards in hand)

Midnight watched as her monster, her Kabuto got completely wiped out in front of her. However, that wasn't an issue. The issue was the 4000 Attack Point Dragon! With it's current power, even Big Benkei wouldn't be able to stop it. She needed to think, how would she lower it's power? Answer, she couldn't. What then, if she couldn't lower his, she'd raise her own!

"It doesn't matter what field spell you're gunna get, it won't help you! My move, I draw!" She looked at her most recent addition, this wouldn't help this turn, but when she brought out her Benkei, then it would. But for now, she couldn't touch him, but, that didn't mean she couldn't hit back.

"You saw my last duel, so you can guess what my Ogre is capable to doing! Now, even with 1500 defence points, he can take out that pesky owl! GO, crush it!"

Her Ogre didn't move from it's position, just smashing its weapon into the ground as the shockwave rode forwards and wiped out the Owl of Luck.

"Not so lucky there was he? With that, i'll end my turn"

(Field: Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler 2000 DEF, Superheavy Samurai Ogre 1500 DEF (Equiped by Soulbreak Armour making him immune to battle destruction). 8000 Life points, 3 cards in hand)

Sky watched as the owl was crushed, and sent straight to the grave yard. He took a deep breath, then drew his card. 

"You did well... I play Fusion Gate, allowing me to fusion WITHOUT the need of Polymirization. Next, i banish my Blue Eyes white dragon, along with Curse of Dragons from my hand to allow me to summon FIRST OF THE DRAGONS. I use Axe Of Despairs effect, tributing my face down Winged Dragon, Guardian of the fortress, putting it to the top of my deck" Star yells out, watching as his dragon's merge, forming the First of the dragons. Star smiled, he now had a invicible creature, well, mostly invincible creature. He heard the familiar click of his Duel Disk shuffling the cards. He took a deep breath, playing the last card in his hand. 

"Now i activate, Pot of GREED, letting me draw two new cards" He says after, drawing his Axe of Despair, and.... 

"I equip my Axe of Despair, making my First of the Dragon go from a 2700 monster, to a 3700 monster. And i play this monster face down. I end my go"

(Field: First of THE Dragons:3700AT. One facedown/8000LP/0 cards in hand)

A monster that has 3700 attack points, something he tributed Blue-Eyes White Dragon for. Plus the field spell, what else was her opponent planning? She had to be careful. She drew! And a large smile came onto her face, it was time!

"You've fought well, but now, it's time! I tribute both my Superheavy Samurai, Ogre and Blue Brawler, to advance summon! Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei!"

The large monster rises out from where his allies had been, with a mountainous 3500 DEF. But it wouldnt' stand against First of the Dragons 3700. But, that would change.

"Next, I equip Superheavy Samurai Soulshield wall! This monster equips onto my monster like a equip spell, and grants him a 1200 DEF point boost! Then, i'll also equip my Soul beads! Now, once per turn, when my Big Benkei would be dedtryoed by a card effect, that card effect is negated! Now, Big Benkei, time to rumble! Attack First of the Dragons with your 4700 Defence points!"

The robot, like the ogre, slammed its staff into the ground, causing a shockwave of explosions that consumed First of the Dragons, and would deal 1000 points of damage to her opponent!

"With that, I end my turn"

(Field: Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei (4700 DEF). Equiped is Soul Beads, once per turn, Benkei will not be destroyed by a card effect. Soul Wall, giving him 1200 DEF points, 8000 Lifepoints, 1 card in hand)

Star watched as the shockwaves smashed into The First Of Dragons, shielding his eyes as part of the blast hit him, taking down his life poitns by 1000, though his dragon was unscathed. 

"Thats the beauty of my dragon here, he can't be destroyed by non normal monsters, and, monster effects don't affect him either" 

Star grinned, drawing his next card. He looked at it. It was the perfect card, and would help him stay in this for now. His face down wouldn't do anything for him, especially since he was now immune to a card effect a turn. 

"First up, i put this trap card face down. I end, my turn" Star says, not worried about losing more life points. He wasn't willing for his First of the Dragons to be beaten by a normal monster put in attack position, as it only had 1700 defence.

(Field: First of THE Dragons:3700AT. One facedown/7000LP/0 cards in hand/One trap)

A dragon that was immune to the battles of non-effect monster?! She couldn't take it down, no, in this case, she'd have to just break him down 1000 points at a time! Her Big Benkei was rocking 4700 DEF points, and it would be enough!

"My turn!" She looked at her most recently acquired card, but it wouldn't help her...right? She looked at her Soulpiercer, it would inflict piercing damage should any of her opponemts monsters be in defense mode...like his facedown monster! Maybe she wouldn't slowly chunk at him, 1000 points at a time!

"I'll use my Soulpiercer onto my Benkei!" An arrow crossbow attaches itself onto the monsters left arm, pointing straight at Star! "With this, when I attack a defence position monster, I can deal damage to you in the difference between my Benkei's Def points and your monsters defence points! Now! Big Benkei...Attack that facedown~"

"I think that's enough for now, don't you think?" Said a very calm and collected voice of one of the spectators, a mare wearing the same uniform as Midnight, only she was wearing the markings so the Solar Guard, NOT the Lunar guard.

"Lightning...What do you want?" Midnight demanded inpatiently, her Big Benkei not yet commencing his attack.

"Orders, you, myself, Star Shine, Stormchaser and 1 other are to report to Mission Room 1 as soon as possible. Which means, the duel is over!"

Like that, all the cards that had been protecting vanished at once, a grumpy look on Midnights face as she walked towards the other Pegasus.

"I totally had that game! I would have won this turn, look, see?" She showed Lightning the final card in her hand, Superheavy Samurai Soulgaunlet, which would have doubled her monsters defence points this turn, meaning she'd actually end up attacking with 9400 damage plus piercing, making her near certain she would have won!

"He also had a facedown trap card, I keep telling you this Midnight, any facedown card is a danger, even if your monsters strike while in defence mode, they are still wide open because you REFUSE to use any spell or trap cards in your deck!"

"Pfft, it was one facedown, and besides, he had no time to prepare his deck for me. No way he had a counter card already set to go" With that, the bat-pony walked off in the direction of Meeting Room 1. The White furred, silver mained Pegasus turned back to Star.

"Sorry about Midnight, she thinks she's unstoppable sometimes, that her duelling technique is flawless and unbeatable. I try to teach her better, but, sometimes there is only so much one can do for their family huh?"

Stormchaser saw the entire duel now he may not have know what cards they had but he could tell but the way he act he was very  stubborn and the only way to fix him is for him to lose. he walked up to star and this other pony "i may not know what that face down was but something tells me that it would have destroy his monster also he needs a good losing to put him in his place." said stormchaser

Star watched as his opponent made her move, and as she was about to attack, someone intervined. Star listed to the whole conversation, a little.... skeptic of it. But the moment he heard no spell or trap, Star was confused, really, confused. He shook his head, then jumped when the other one approacjhed him. 

"I..ts... alright.... She is good..... i doubt i would have survived much longer.... I mean all i had was my magic cylinder, and that would have only kept me alive for one more turn..." He said to the pegasus, trying to smile. His Kuriboh friend landed on his shoulder, just saying that he did his best, thats all that matters. 

"Your right... i did my best... shouldn't be ashamed of that...."

Archived