MLP/Yu-Gi-Oh Age of Corruption

Shadowbolt0

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Star looked at the guy who had approached him. From what he could tell, he was confident. A little cocky, but confident. Star was a little... well, shaken up, and he didn't know if he was ready to do this, hell, he didn't know if he wanted to do this. 

"M...aybe later.."

(MidnightShadows Please leave the Rp. You have been requested not to post anymore, and you were not invited in. You did not ask to join, you came in doing random posts, and now your disrupting the thread)

Till the removal of Midnightshadows posts, this RP is put on a temportary pause in order to not break the flow. I applogise for another pause, as soon as the admits clear up the situation we can and will continue

(( ))

Sorry for the disruption everyone.

MidnightShadows: You have been asked to refrain from posting in this thread. If you post again, you will be warned.  3 warning points = ban.

If you are unable to respect our other users or refrain from spamming others' RP threads, please let me know.

Star's mouth opened, he couldn't deny the fact taht well.... It couldn't hurt, but as he was turning to look around, he noticed one of his cards, one he kept around his neck, on the chain, float away. He quickly bolted after it, jumping in the air, not noticing if anyone was around, though as he grabbed it, he got bumped by a flying pegasus oing full speed, knocking him to the ground, and onto someone. 

Star rolled off the person he fell onto, putting the card around his neck, as well as the chain.  "Almost ost you buddy" Star says, Kuriboh happily floating around him.

Star, who was still laying on his back, with his duel spirit floating next to him. He looked at the guy he had landed on, a little.... worried now. He stood up, looking at him.

"S..orry..."

Star opened his mouth, about to deny the offer, but he couldn't say no. He had just knocked into the pony, and now, he had a way to maybe make it right. He gulped, pulling the card out of his neck and taking his deck out, sliding Kuriboh in. 

"Alright buddy... Ready?" He said, looking next to him with a smile. He slid his deck into his dueldisk, raising it and watching as his dueldisk moved into position, and his life points went up

The professor used his magic to ready his deck, sliding it into his disk as his life points went up. A devious smile spread across his face as he pulled out and revealed a card to his opponent. "And this... This is the card I will beat you with."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived