MLP/Yu-Gi-Oh Age of Corruption

Shadowbolt0

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I have a few story elements in mind, so would it be I at if Rose wins? Or is this a reg. duel?)

Rose smirked, drawing his starting hand, a wide smile growing on his face. "Since you decided to run into me, I'll let you run into this battle first."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Storm, i know others are in the duel. Shadow is probably getting some much needed sleep, your not doing much, and yeah... I might play a NPC for you to duel Storm)

(And Lau, no idea what you mean by that)

Star gulped, drawing his five cards. He looked at his opponent, taking one very deep breath, closing his eyes, then when they opened, a fire of sorts sparked. He was in his element, time to act like it.

(No, i got that. I didn't get this 'I have a few story elements in mind, so would it be I at if Rose wins? Or is this a reg. duel?')

Star looked at his hand, nodding as he looked at it. He grabbed one card out of his hand, playing it face down, the card appearing on the field. He then put two cards facedown. 

"Your turn pal"

(One monster face down. Two cards in hand. 55 cards in deck. Two face down Spells/traps, 8000 LP)

(I have a few ideas for the story, or at least arose and Star's relationship. And I meant, Cavan we decide who wins, or do we have to play it out?)

Rose drew. "I summon, the Noble Knight Drystan in attack mode!" He called, playing the card. A tall knight in light armor and a lyre appeared before him. (ATK: 1800) "I next equip thin with Noble Arms Caliburn, Destiny, and Excaliburn! I activate Caliburn's effect, I gain 500 life points. Drystan! Attack his face down!"

(Drystan: ATK: 2300 DEF: 800. Three equips spells. Two cards in hand.)

(play it out)

When he attacks, Star closes his eyes, shielding his face as the card is smashed into pieces, but as it goes t othe grave, two fluff tokens float from the remaining flowers falling. 

"You destroyed my Dandylion, i get two fluff tokens when he is destroyed" Star shouts. 

Rose grins. "Drystan!" The knight re-quips his sword for the lyre on his belt, strumming a shockwave that destroys one of the tokens. "Since he has an equipt, I can destroy one of your cards. Turn end." He explained in a bored voice.

(LP: 8500. Three face up equip spells. Drystan ATK: 2300.)

Star watches as the vibes make one of his fluffy friends, blow up completely, petals flying in the wind. He takes a deep breath, drawing a card now. He looks at it, along with the other two cards in his hand. He quickly thought up a plan, and he had a idea on how to survive this next turn.

"Well, my turn. First, i play Polymirization, allowing me to fuse my monsters. I chose, Curse of Dragon, and Koumouri dragon, allowing me to Summon, the FIRST OF DRAGON!" 

As star calls his moves, his dragon appears, and of course, the two monsters used to summon it vanished. In their place, a massive blue beast appears from the sky, curling up like a snake right in front of Star in attack mode. 

"Now my beast, ATTACK!"

(One fluff token (0/0) First of dragon 2700 attack. Zero cards in hand. 54 cards in deck. Two face down Spells/traps, 8000 LP)

Rose drew, a smile forming on his face. "I summon! Noble Knight Bedwyr!" A cloaked knight carrying a shattered Excaliburn appeared on the feild. "Using his ability I send Celestial Sword Eatos to the grave. Next, I build the overlay network!" Light swirled around the two knights as they ascended into a black hole. Thunder shook as a knight emerged from the void. "I overlay for King of Noble Knights Argatorus!" The shining knight stood tall over the battle feild. "When I summon him, three Noble arms cards from my graveyard can equip to him. Caliburn, Destiny, and Eatos!" The three swords floated beside the knight, circling him like mist. "Next, I use one overlay unit to destroy both of your face down cards! And activate Excaliburn's ability from the grave! Rank-Up-Magic of the holy knights! I banish Excaliburn to rebuild the overlay network once more using Argitorus! To call..." The knight returned to the void, replaced with one clad in brilliant armor, twin swords flickering in the light. "Sacred Noble Knight of King Argutorus! And he too brings back three Noble Arms cards!" The three blades that had adorned the previous knight once more flashed into existence before the knight. "Caliburn's skill, I gain 500 life points... Now, holy sacred knight! Cast your divine judgement! Argitorus, attack!"

(LP: 8500

Artigorus ATK: 3500

Three equip cards

Hand of two.)

Star watches as almost everything he had done then was removed almost instantly, but just as his traps were blown away, he quickly activated one of them. 

"I call fourth JAR OF GREED, allowing me to draw" He hells, drawing a card. He looks at it, poundering his next move as his other face down was crushed. So much for his plan. 

He couldn't do anything as his dragon was smashed, a massive exolosion causing him to lose 800 life points instantly. He shielded his face, and when the dust settled, his Dragon Simply moved straight back into the same position as before. 

"Sorry pal, but i don't think he has any intention of going anywhere" 

(Quick question. For certain cards, like Card of Sancity, are we going to use their actual thing, or their anime version? As the real version suuucks) 

((Eeek! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in forever! School is coming up and I have lots of stuff to do and supplies to buy before it starts! D:))

Constellar Calamity watched calmly from the sidelines. "I wish I was as a good duelist as those two," she mumbled to herself. She peered at her deck. "Don't worry, my sweets, maybe we'll get a chance at being in a tournament someday..." Whenever she entered them, she was always beat in the first round, and her strategies took a long time to set up, which was a problem. Besides, her deck wasn't even high tier! She just settled for casual duels nowadays.

"Hey, maybe wen they're done dueling i can ask them to be friends with me!" she said to herself. "Stella, you're so smart!" She turned around, off to get a snack when she tripped over her own hooves. "ooof! You're so clumsy, too..."

Star mentally sighed, glad he had survived that turn of the duel. He drew his next card, looking a little worried. He had survived, but for how long. His monster was powerful, he had NOTHING in his deck that could over power it. And with all those equip cards, it was safe from attacks, spells, and whatever else. And who knew what abilitys IT had itself.

"Okay...... first, i play pot of greed, allowing me to draw two cards. Next, i will move my first of dragon into Defence mode. Since you don't have piercing, he won't be destroyed, and i won't take damage. Now.... il end my turn after playing these cards, a monster face down, and a trap"

(0 cards in hand. 7500ish lifepoints. 1 card face down. 1 monster face down. First of the dragons)

Archived