But we are both mares! (Private)

Eclipse was slumped over a cloud, letting drift with the wind. Looking down on Ponyville seemed boring to her, mostly everything was. She was never invited to everything because she was too serious and always ruined the mood with her smart comments. She sighed and flipped over to her back, staring at the sky. "I'm not that up-tight; I can be fun too" she told herself, burying her face into her hooves. Maybe it was time for her to find a special somepony, even though it wasn't really her thing. She had avoided getting colt-friends so that she wouldn't have those relationship problems that everyone has, which back fired. She was now interested in mares, but she could never tell that to anyone. Eclipse always acted dense and clueless about this topic, so that no pony would know. She still doesn't believe it herself, so she pretends that she's just not interested in stallions.

Eclipse turned back onto her belly and stared down at Ponyville again, watching ponies walk around Town Hall. If only something were to happen...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden Beryl, a really beautiful and classy pony with white fur and a golden mane, was walking around Ponyville, followed by a bucnh of stallions who didn't leave her alone, asking her to go out with them. She used to be a famous super model, but she left that life behind... but it seemed it came to hount her.

"Just leave me alone!" She demanded as she started running away fron them, but they persisted and followed her around Ponyville as she ran. She finally arrived to the Twon Hall, hiding behind a tree as the bunch of stalions just ran past it. She sighed, taking a deep breath and sitting down.

Unfurtunately for her, a stallion turned around and jumoed over her, pinning her down to the ground.

"Come on, say yes!" He said, drooling for her.

"No!" Golden replied. "Sonepony help!" She then yelled, hoping some pony could help her get away from him.

"Eugh, somepony's being noisy" Eclipse groaned, looking over at the source. It came from some stallions harassing a mare who was...screaming for help. Eclipse gritted her teeth when she looked at the stallions, finally deciding to take action. She bent her head down and slid her hind hoof back, shooting down in the mare's direction at an incredible speed. She spread her wings and leveled out, tackling the stallion who was pinning the mare onto the ground. Eclipse stood between the stallions and the mare, eyeing all of them. "Stay away" she growled, glaring at them.

"Gah!" The stallion was pushed back with such force made by that other mare that came out of nowhere.

"Hmpf...." he stood up, his body hutting. "Whatever..." he said before leaving.

The other stalions, a bit scared by that ,also left.

Goldie, who was still on the floor, sighed happily and sat behind Eclipse. "Oh, thank you." She said, her voice was also quite pretty. "Those stallions become more persistant every day." She said as she srood up. Goldie was clearly taller than her. She smiled amd used her magic to get her golden mane to how was it before she was... attacked.

Eclipse gulped as she looked at the mare. "Are you a model? Because if this keeps happening, you might want to disguise yourself" she said, looking away. Eclipse thought she had just hit the jackpot, such a beautiful mare with a beautiful voice. Then again, there is absolutely no chance that she could be with her for many reasons. "How about I act as your bodyguard until the town gets used to you?" she asked, looking back at her again.

"That would be a good idea." Golden said smiling to her. "I... used to be a model some years ago..." she said shrugging a bit witha light blush of embarrasment. "... but that was not what I was meant to be." She added, looking at her cutie mark that was a golden diamond.

"I also had a disguise, but..." she looked back to where she was running. There was a bush with a cloack all torned apart.

"So that happened, huh" Eclipse said, pulling out the torn cloak. "I'm Eclipse, by the way." she said, flying back to the mare. "I look forward to helping you". Eclipse thought about what she had just said a realized that it sounded really weird. Maybe she was starting to...oh no.

Golden just smiled. "Thank you, Eclipse." She said as she used her magic to repair it the best she could. She sighed. "I'll ask my friend to fix.it later." She said as she put her in her back. "My name is Golden Beryl." She said turning to her. "I'm lookig forward for your assistance." She said smiling, letting out a small giggle. "Come, I have to see somepony for a job he wants me to do." She said as she walked to where she was supposed to meet that pony. Even the way she walk was amazing, clearly showing the kind of pony she was.

Eclipse nodded and followed her. She wondered how long it would take from being her bodyguard to friend, friend to best friend, and best friend to girlfriend. But it would be really weird to date your best friend. Wait, why am I thinking about this? I don't even swing that way! But it wouldn't be bad. She glances at the mare, quickly looking away before she could notice. "I'm an idiot" Eclipse whispered to herself.

"Huh?" Golden turned to see her, she thought sue heard something, then turned back to the front. "Must had been my imagination." She said as she keot walking. Every single step made her body move in a quite classy way.

After a short while they arrived to Twilight's castle. "So, my client wanted me too meet her in this castle...." she said to herself, then turned to Eclipse. "Hey, how about after I finish taking the order, we go and get something to eat?" She asked her with a soft smile.

"Okay, I'll wait out here" Eclipse said without thinking. She was glad that she did though, she was going to eat with Golden Beryl. This made her really excited, but she couldn't bring herself to smile.

She nodded and walked inside thr castle after Twilight oppened it for her.

"Thank yu for coming." Twi said smiling after she walked inside.

"The pleasure is mine Princess." Golden replied. "So, what is your request?" She asked her.

She wrote down what Twilight wanted.

"It will be ready in a few days." Golden replied.

"Thank you." Twi replied.

Golden exited the castle and went with Eclipse. "So, do you know a good restaurant in here?" She asked her.

"Well, the Golden Horseshoe is just around the corner. Are you sure you want me to come with you?" Eclipse asked. She wanted to hit herself. It was her fault for making herself stay as her bodyguard because she had no confidence.

Golden nodded. "Sure, is the least I can do for you for helping me back there." She said smiling. "Also, I would like some company." She added looking at her. Hmm.... she was even more cute that she thought. "Lead the way please." She then said.

Eclipse nodded and started to walk. It was hard for her to keep her usual straight face with this mare around. And how is it that she was able to trust her so easily? When it comes to meeting new ponies, she would usually give them the cold shoulder for about a week, but by the times she started to trust them, they would have stayed clear of her.

She opens the door and asked for a table for two. The waitress showed them to their tables and gave them menus. Eclipse opened the menu and began looking at what they had, occasionally looking over it to look at the mare. That mane, that face, and those eyes. She was too perfect for a regular pegasus like herself. Eclipse was unaware that she was staring at the mare while she was fantasizing about what it would be if they were a couple.

Golden smiled and followed her, walking behind Eclipse and looking around all the time as she kead her to the restaurant. She liked Ponyville, well.,, except the part of those stallions.... but she was used to that.

Once they arrived to the restaurant, she followed Eclipse to the table and sat down infront of her, using her magic to look at the menu, thinking what to order aince she still had to take care of her apperance. She then turned at Eclipse and niticed she was staring at her. "Is something wrong dear?" She asked Eclipse smiling and making a soft giggle.

Eclipse gasped and shook her head vigorously, before burrying her face into the menu. She was happy that she doesn't have the ability to blush, because it would have be written all over her face. "Can I get your order?" the waitress asked. "I'll have an apple salad" Eclipse calmly said, bringing back her straight face.

Golden giggled again at that, smiling, then turned to the waitress after she came. "I also want one please. And a glass of water."she said smiling, then turning to Eclipse. She looked calm now.

"I'm a flight school coach. So I usually spend more time in Cloudsdale" Eclipse replied. "I like teaching kids". Saying that with a straight face might have looked weird, so Eclipse smiled alittle.

"I guess" Eclipse replied, nodding. "Where did you come from before coming to Ponyville?" she asked, trying to continue the conversation. Usually Eclipse only talked to children, so this is probably the longest conversation she's had with another adult.

"Oh, me? I live in Canterlot." Golden said smiling. "Although I tend to travel sometimes because of my work, like right now with Princess Twilight." She added as she looked at her cutie mark. "You get to know a lot of places and ponies, but it always ends up the same, stallions going after me." She sighed.

Archived