But we are both mares! (Private)

She nodded and started eating after they brought their food. The way she was eating was also classy, just like the way she was. "It is quite good." She replied smiling as she ate. "Do you come here often?" She then asked.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I see." Sbe replied

After a short while, Golden finished her food, then cleaned her mouth with the napkin. "It was quite good." She replied smiling. "And don't worry, I will pay." She added.

"Oh, thank you." Golden replied smiling as she stood up after she said that. "Lets go then." She said as she lead her outside. "Is there anyplace interesting in here?" She asked Eclipse.

She shooked her head. "No, I had never been there, but I heard it is a bit dangerous." Golden said. "But I know you will protect me." She said smiling to Eclipse. She felt safe with her.

"Alright. If you feel uncomfortable, don't hesitate to tell me." Eclipse said, starting to walk. She was squealing on the inside with excitement. This is a good chance for her to run into some trouble, then save the mare when all hope seemed to be lost. Shee cracked a tiny smile when she thought about it, but it probably was never going to happen

Golden nodded "Alright." She said as she walked just behind her. After a while they arrived to everfree. She looed around and felt nervous, you could see it in her face, but kept walking behind her. She hoped nothing would happen to them, but if it where to happen, she hoped Eclipse would save her.

"Don't worry, it won't take long" Eclipse said, walking into the forest. The light grew dimmer as they went further into the forest. Eclipse looked around, noticing nothing but the sound of the wind could be heard.

"Oh my celestia. She's so close, she's so close" Eclipse thought, still keeping her straight face. They arrive at Zecora's hut after a while. Eclipse knocked on the door and was answered by the zebra. "Hi, I'm here to collect a potion for Symphonic Fire" Eclipse said, smiling a little. Zecora went in and brought out the potion. Eclipse paid her and waved goodbye. "Alright, we are done here" Eclipse said, turning around.

Seeing Beryl smile made Eclipse feel something in her stomach. "Must have been the salad" Exlipse thought as she started to walk. "Do you not like dark places, Miss Beryl?" Eclipse asked

"I see. Don't worry, nothing is going to happen" Eclipse said as she walked. She suddenly heard a growl, pretending not to notice so that Beryl wouldn't notice. "Ah, I must be hungry still" she said, just incase she heard the growl.

There was another growl and a russtle in the bushes. "Must be really windy too" Eclipse said, breaking a sweat. She must keep Beryl calm, or else they will sense her fear. It would be much more difficult to eacape with another pony since Eclipse could just fly ahead. She must quickly think of a way just incase.

Golden also noticed it and felt worried again. "Yes, is must be that..."she replied, but still felt worried about it. "We should hurry." She added as she started walking slightly faster.

Archived