But we are both mares! (Private)

Golden soon grabbed a pilloe and cuddled it a bit, smiling as she did that, She then whispered something. "E... " it wad really low, but with enigough attention, it could be heard. "Eclipse..."

She cuddled the pillow a bit less, giving Eclipse a chance to swap herself with it... of course if she wanted to.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eclipse looked over at Golden when she called her name. "Is she awake?" she asked herself. She got off the chair and looked at her face. Holden's eyes were closed, so she must be asleep. Could she have been dreaming about...no way. Eclipse wanted to be that pillow, but she'd never do that. "Maybe just this once" Eclipse said, pulling the pillow away and slipping into Golden's hooves. "So warm..." she thought. She gulped, regretting her choice.

Eclipse looked over at Golden when she called her name. "Is she awake?" she asked herself. She got off the chair and looked at her face. Holden's eyes were closed, so she must be asleep. Could she have been dreaming about...no way. Eclipse wanted to be that pillow, but she'd never do that. "Maybe just this once" Eclipse said, pulling the pillow away and slipping into Golden's hooves. "So warm..." she thought. She gulped, regretting her choice.

Yet, it was too late for her to get away. She suddenly cuddled her thightly, having a smile on her face as she nuzzled her in the back of her neck.

Golden hold her close, cuddling her thightly as she nuzzled her a bit more, snoozing a little, dreaming with her for some reason.

"Don't... go..." Golden replied, still sleeping as Eclipse tried to escape. She cuddled her a bit more, nuzzling her again. She was enjoying it as she did it, even though she was her emloyer. .

Eclipse shuddered, a fearful look on her face. When Golden nuzzled her, she yelped and started to sweat. "I don't deserve this!" she thought closing her eyes as she gritted her teeth and tried to pull away from Golden.

Eclipse pulled herself free and fell onto the ground, backing away quickly. Her breath was heavy and her eyes were wide. "That was too close" she said, climbing back onto the chair. She looked around to see if anyone else was in the room, but it was empty. "Nothing happened, nothing happened" she thought, wiping the sweat of her forehead

The sound of Eclipse falling down woke up Golden after a moment. She sat on the bed, looking aroud after she saw Eclipse sitting in the chair. "Are you alright? I heard something falling down." She said, a but sleepy. Her mane was all messed up, but somehow looked a bit adorable.

Eclipse looked over at Golden and shook her head. She had her straight face again, as if nothing really happened. "Probably the next room" Eclipse said, looking out of the window again.

"Oh..." Golden replied, still a bit confused. She laid down again on the bed. "You should sleep to..." she then said before falling asleep again. She remembered cuddling something that made her happy, but what was it?

"Phew" Eclipse sighed. For a second she thought that Golden had been foalnapped. She noticed that there were blankets covering her and a pillow by her head. She got up, folded the blankets, and tidied the bed before going out and locking the door behind her. Eclipse went down and found Golden, who was eating breakfast. "Good morning, Miss Beryl"

"Good norning Eclipse." Golden replied smiling as she ate breakfast. "Come, sit in here." She said as she used her magic to pull a chair out for her, just beside her. "Dod you sleep well?" She then asked her.

Eclipse remembered what happened last night, beginning to feel that Golden knew what happened too. "I...yes. I slept well" Eclipse said, sitting on the chair. She began to sweat, still full of regret.

"Is sonething wrong? You are... sweating. Are you sick?" She said, putting her hoof on her forehead to see if she was, then remembered last night. "By any chance? Did..." she blushed. "You went into the bed with me?" She said as it got stronger. "I remember cuddling something... and definitalty was not a pillow." She said a bit embarrassed.

Eclipse pulled away when Golden touched her forehead. She became really cautious of her until she remembered about what happened. She felt like she was struck by lightning. She yelped before bowing deeply. "I'm sorry! You were calling my name so I thought something was wrong so I checked on you but you were asleep and..."

"I was... calling you...?" Gilden asked a bit surprised and embarrased by that, her hoof infront of her mouth. It all made sense now. She was cuddling her, and after she turned around, she likely fell down, being the noise that woke her up. "I-it's alright..." she replied, blushng even more now amd looking away.

Golden shook her head. "No, you are not weird... I..." she was not sure what ti reply. She then suddebly hugged her. "Please, don't leave..." she said a but sad. "Please, don't..." she has grown keen to her, but why?

Archived